Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,448 members, 7,781,299 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:00 PM

How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? (10986 Views)

sold / 3 Different Computers, The Same Problem! / Hp Envy Wireless All-in-one Printer At Mcostar Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? by Zitech(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Gboy12:
Now this is a simple on how to connect ur printer to D/computers
1. go to ur start button and click on printers and faxes(Not the computer that the printer is attached to)
2. Click on add printer
3. click on a network printer attached to another printer (i.e if the computers are well networked)
4. it will display list of printers, then u look for the printer and click next
5. turn on files and printers and walla u cn printer without carrying the printer about..............
Follow this must Printer must be shared
Re: How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? by petergroft: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2022
Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.

Choose the printer you want to share, then select Manage.

Select Printer Properties, then choose the Sharing tab.

On the Sharing tab, select Share this printer.

If you want, edit the share name of the printer. You'll use this name to connect to the printer from a secondary PC.

Greetings,
Peter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Multilinks Balance Check / Help Needed. My Computer Is Not Recognising My Mtn Modem / USA Used HP Probook X360 11 G2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.