Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Share Your "In The Mood Gone Wrong" Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your "In The Mood Gone Wrong" Experience (599 Views)

Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! / Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her / The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your "In The Mood Gone Wrong" Experience by vital1: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2016
Hello Nlers , this is to ease some work stress and hope you guys share yours too

so two days ago wife and I are jisting and giving each other signs that we should do the do grin

typically wife likes to hug me just immediately after bathing (cold body join warm body, you know na) so there i was on the couch in the living room, wife finishes from kitchen says she wants to go bath... as usual i laid there waiting for her to return with cold body, hahaha.

i heard the bathroom door shut, footsteps, scent of body mist... and i was just expecting the usual... only for me to raise my head and open my eyes to find my wife in total prayer warrior regalia with bible in her hand, devotional in the other and she was screaming, oya honeey, make we pray o, no sleep no sleep make we pray! damn!! WTF all of me just humble and i joined her to pray from there na sleep o. Till today no show, but i no say i go soon catch am.

NB: i hijacked her account to post this

1 Like

Re: Share Your "In The Mood Gone Wrong" Experience by babythug(f): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lol that was hilarious grin grin
Re: Share Your "In The Mood Gone Wrong" Experience by HaneefahRN(f): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Jason Crusan Director Of Nasas / (photo)marriage Proposal Of A Nairalander / Producing Children You Can't Cater For Is Wicked And A Crime Against Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.