Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Why Ibb Will Be Disqualify - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ibb Will Be Disqualify (1234 Views)

Saraki Seeks To Stall Trial Again, Asks Judge To Disqualify Self / Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju / Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ibb Will Be Disqualify by Odeku(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2006
This are legitimate reasons that IBB will be disqualify From the presidency race.

the greatest of them all, this Dictator failed to appear before the OPUTA panel to tell us what happened to the $12 Billion golf oil funds.
Dele Giwas case and many more allegations against his administration. Big B1 Boy now that your uncle DARIYE has been impeached what do you have to say? OBJ is BIAS? OR THE EFCC IS NOT doing a credible job? I'm waiting to hear from you before I unleash the dragon.

"According to the party official: “It is the leadership that will define what these qualities mean, and that is where Babangida will meet his political waterloo.”
Under integrity, the party itemised qualities expected of its candidates as being of good character; having verifiable means of livelihood; does not waiver on principles of accountability and the Nigeria Project; and must not have been indicted for corruption or corrupt practices and other economic crimes. The PDP leadership is said to be working on using the Pius Okigbo Panel report as a hurdle that Babangida must cross to enable him participate in the process of selecting the party’s presidential flag bearer.
Re: Why Ibb Will Be Disqualify by Jaybaba(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2006
Oga Odeku,
These are never gonna disqualify IBB.
There are two things that will disqualify him
1: God strikes the evil wicked dictator dead and I can assure you Nigerians will celebrate like they did when Abacha died.
2. The PDP delegates develop a God-fearing conscience and do justice to unjust and justice killing raider.
Only then can he be disqualified.
Though I am no prophet, I do not see him dying yet. The PDP delegates can be bought and so can crowds that will support him.
You need to look at the high profile delegation that greeted his form pickup. The PDP chairman, National Secretary, the IG and a lot of other people. This is a hypocrite PDP. Those rules are so that PDP has a face of decency.
Re: Why Ibb Will Be Disqualify by gbaja(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2006
I think the only thing that can stop that man is God, because if u ask me I'll say I see that man called IBB coming back to power again. Nigerians should not be decieved by OBJ I think there's a game plan between baba and baba. With all the evil said about IBB, PDP is happy to give ticket to IBB though he is not a convinct but there are so many questionable issues yet to be clearified. God help us.
Re: Why Ibb Will Be Disqualify by Odeku(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2006
Every man has a price, but on this issue IBB will not win, he hasn't even been approved. all he did was picked up an application, we all know how greedy our leaders are but we will rebel against them like we did on the 3rd therm issue. IBB will be disgrace.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Of Edo State Goes On House Buying Spree In Toronto : / Yaradua Back In The Country / 1st Inter-campus Student Designers Fashion Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.