Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? (1243440 Views)

Safe Period / When Is "Safe Period?" / Wmans Safe Period: And How Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by nigeria13: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2008
Your ovation period is  14 days after your cycle end, but to be safe. you ask to make it 11 or 12, and also add another 3 to 4 days to 14 days, 17 to 18 days , so any other day, you would be consider to be safe.  I hope you are married. If you are not, do not have sex.  It wuld destroy your life. And you would have no value for the man you married. He would look down on you as a former slut.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by MrCrackles(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2008
nigeria1@@:

Your ovation period is 14 days after your cycle end, but to be safe. you ask to make it 11 or 12, and also add another 3 to 4 days to 14 days, 17 to 18 days , so any other day, you would be consider to be safe. I hope you are married. If you are not, do not have sex. It wuld destroy your life. And you would have no value for the man you married. He would look down on you as a former slut.

wetin u dey yarn?!

dis situation no be ovation magazine ooo abi u chop craze ni! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by shampaul: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2008
Pls kindly go to the hospital and check it there
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by kezy4(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2008
U are funny. U are talking abt safe period and talking abt conceiving. What do u really want. If u want to avoid pregnancy after just getting married, who asked u to go into marriage.
U are conflicting your topics.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2008
She probably needs to know her safe period to automatically know her unsafe periods.So she can have less sex during her safe period and more,during her unsafe period wink

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by A40(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2008
Brash!:

wetin u dey yarn?!

this situation no be ovation magazine ooo abi u chop craze ni! grin
Very funny

kezy4:

You are funny. You are talking about safe period and talking about conceiving. What do u really want. If u want to avoid pregnancy after just getting married, who asked u to go into marriage.
You are conflicting your topics.
Thats the million dollar question her posts are extremely contradictory
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by timbabng(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2008
@poster
. . go and see a fertility doctor, i'm sure you'll get good results.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by papadenzel(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2008
i believe u r one little girl dat wants to have 'IT" with ur bf but is afraid of getting pregnant, so u use dis guise of being married to know d right time. Safe and unsafe doesn't matter. Destiny is what will do it 4 u. Just my humble opinion o!
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by bilymuse: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2008
there is a period /ovulation calculator sold at the family planning centre in Nigeria. its simple to use and effective, it help to calculate and chart your menstrual circle. You can use it to help in conceiving and also for safe sex during free period.

For the diasporians, consult your GP
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by Bright2(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2008
My dear,it's very simple with ur little cash.Just purchase ur self a symbian phone like 3230 or 6600,search 4 where they love-vendor phone atleast 100meters radius from where u stay.Ask of an application named health,let them install it in ur phone,then input ur data in it e.g ur last day of mensis,then ur phone will begin 2 do the calculation work 4 u.Enjoy ur self.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by janami(f): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2008
i dont really believe in safe periods, but if u are trying to conceive, anytime will do.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by xheggs(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2008
janami:

i don't really believe in safe periods, but if u are trying to conceive, anytime will do.

i feel u
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by Queenisha: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2008
janami:

i don't really believe in safe periods, but if u are trying to conceive, anytime will do.

some of us conceived while taking the pill so go figure

@ poster take it easy.
You said you just got married, please stop putting undue pressure on yourself.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2008
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by iyaegin: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2008
what happens if you had unprotected sex in maybe your ovulation period and you used postinor2 immediately after what are the chances of getting pregnant.i would like to know please
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by papadenzel(m): 6:53am On Aug 24, 2008
just read d leaflet dat cums wit d drug. ur best bet 4 accurate %ages,
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by oisehumen(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2008
Many comments and contributions, make the lady sef talk now!
Am sure she has had a handful or bagful of contributions for free of charge
cheesy
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by valetino(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2008
iya egin:

what happens if you had unprotected sex in maybe your ovulation period and you used postinor2 immediately after what are the chances of getting pregnant.i would like to know please

Postinor2 is not 100% assurance that u won't get pregnant when u make love during unsafe period. Body system varies from individuals. But generally, postinor2 taken immediately after sex will most likely prevent pregnancy.

Why u no use condom sef? cheesy
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by alarainey(m): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2008
postinor2 is generally effective when used within 72 hrs after intercourse. Chances are Better if taken within 24hrs.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2008
Its quite absurd for someone that just got married to be looking for a safe period except if it will bring a pregnancy that u dont need at the moment(even so na who beg u to get married if u never ready to become mama junior).
so i presume u must be one little girl trying to to av sex wt ur boyfriend(or maybe he is presurizing u to do it) and u r about agreeing to the propossal but is damn scared of getting pregnant.

A-D-V-I-C-E
dont do what u dont feel convicted in doing.

at best if my presumptions are wrong since u r married u av all the right in da world to see a physician(gynaecologist).rather than fool around. wink wink wink
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by alakem(f): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2008
hi,i think u should not be concern about been safe or not instead make love all d time and pray
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by spben(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2008
fact
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by Agboola1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2008
get a copy of everywoman magazine. it will help
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2008
@ poster,
come for Full Body Inspection at my clinic.
then i'll help u determine the exact and best period to get pregnant.
i've been helping others so i guess to day is ur lucky day
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by healthlink: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2008
joyjames,if you dont mind can you send me a mail to healthmirrow@gmail.com, there are some private question and solution i will like to show you,your case is a no case, better still you can visit www.healthmirrow..com, www.womenview-womenview..com, www.maritalcenter..com, there you can get some help too.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by slyk2(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2008
My dear fair lady, kindly meet a family planning unit of a 'maternity'.
Ask for the services of an experienced councilor.

At most also do tests to asertain certain issues as it concerns pregnancy.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by mamaaa(f): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2008
This is the link i use and it work for me, so go and try it.

Ovulation Calendar - an ovulation
prediction program that uses menstrual cycle information to generate your personal fertility calendar, and lets you choose the gender of your baby.   <a href="http://www.ovulation-calendar.com">Ovulation Calendar</a> - an ovulation prediction program that uses menstrual cycle information to generate your personal fertility calendar, and lets you choose the gender of your baby.

GOOD LUCK!
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by ubest1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2008
plz what are the disadvantages in woman body taking postinor2 always after sex
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by Ola8(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2008
Stop at any chemist and buy "YOYO BITTER".

Take two/three tea spoon immediately after the "game",

It' very safe and reliable.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by royalicon(m): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2008
Interesting, Detailed response and research from guys (UNA DEY DO MENSURATION TOO?)
I beg, consult your Doctor.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by lusc: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2008
Very easy. Count 10days, starts from the first day of your period, from the 11th day to the 15day you are not safe. So if you are trying for a baby those 5days are the best times to try.
Example: if your period starts on the 10 of September. From the 20th to the 24th you are not safe.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by Jerri(f): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2008
Deleted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.