Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,397 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 PM

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? (1243327 Views)

Safe Period / When Is "Safe Period?" / Wmans Safe Period: And How Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by oyekumbi(f): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2008
My dearie, pls get this book "Every Woman". its very important for every lady, there u'll c au can calculate ur safe & unsafe periods. Pls do try to gt the book and prayerfully luk up to God cos He's d giver of Kids. U can also try to get 'vitamin E 100mg", its a drug, it increases ur fertility. A friend of mine took it and she's praisin God now. So take @.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by sexibabes: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2008
If you follow this steps,you will get pregnant only when you want to.
1.from the first day you see the blood of your period.
2.pick up a calendar and count 15days including the first day of the blood stain.
3.Mark the 15th day with a pen
4.Mark 3 days before the 15th day
5.Mark 3 days after the 15th day
6.you will notice you have 7 days marked.these 7 days are your ovulation/fertile days also known as unsafe period.meaning if you have sex on any of these days then you have 98% chances of being pregnant.
7.Do these every month and try and abide by these rules

EVERYOTHER DAY IS YOUR SAFE PERIOD

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by mogentle(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2008
@sexibabes
meeen u are too good,
Are u married? Your husband or bf go enjoy you o.
U fit gif me your phone no.? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by sexibabes: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2008
Thank you Jare
na to keep safe o
abortion no be better thing o

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by ajilete(f): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2008
''Every woman'' is a very helpful book that can give you all the info you need. Sexibabes was right. half way through your cycle is when you ovulate. this however depends on the lenght of your cycle. remember it is not always regular for all women. sometimes it might be 28 days others 26.
as a rule if your cycle is 28 days then you most likely ovualate on about the 14th day. now those seven days that sexibabes says yhou are unsafe, keep in mind that sperm can stay alive for up to four days! so if you have sex even 4 days before your unsafe days, if the sperm are still alive they will find the egg o!!! grin Good luck anyway!
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by xsay(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2008
i have just created a blog on this topic. find out more on Safetyperiods . . com
thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by babaCT(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2008
my dear,u ovulate exactly 14 days after d 1st day of ur menses hence u r not safe 5 days before n after.n elojudy, that salt thin is crap!
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by franmary: 7:52am On Sep 05, 2008
yes u can know Your safe period thru many means, but The one that has worked for Us ( me and my wife), is the Dr. Billings Method, U can get a copy from any catholic church Bookshop.

cheers

1 Like

Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by ukobong(f): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2008
http://www.mymonthlycycles.com/check on
Menstrual Calculator
Ovulation Calculator
Pregnancy Calculator
it will help me .gud luck.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by ukobong(f): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2008
http://www.mymonthlycycles.com/
check on

Menstrual Calculator
Ovulation Calculator
Pregnancy Calculator
it will help you .gud luck.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by xsay(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2008
For you as a woman to know your "Safe" and "Unsafe" period you must first off all know your ovulation time base on the length of your menstrual cycle. By simple mathematic, Minus 14 from the total number of days of your menstrual cycle.

UNSAFE PERIOD: It was observed through research that beside the very day your ovulation take place, ther are certain number of days about that time of the ovulation that can still produce prenancy if sexual intercourse take place. the day before ovulation day appear most likely to be unsafe than the days after ovulation.

YOUR UNSAFE DAYS:

Women could be pregnant from intercourse beginning from two days before her ovulation day in addition to the actual day of ovulation. As a preemptive protective measure two days ovulation are also considered "Unsafe"

Although some recent unclear reports give more number of days. In summary, a woman has a chance of becoming prenant approximately with 5 days of her monthly cycle. The days include 2 days before ovulation, 2days after ovulation and ovulation days.
Now you know your safe and unsafe period, but there is still one major challenge, which is discipline and commitiment of keeping your eye on the calender. The discipline aspect has to do with the willingness of the woman to abstain from Sex for one week each month according to the woman's menstrual calendar. In order to avoid confusion, it is advisable for her to circle or mark on a calender the days she is not to have sex without protecting herself.

You can view more of this on my blog
http:// safetyperiods . . com

1 Like

Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by dylan1ng(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2008
every woman is a good book 4 that
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by dylan1ng(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2008
easily check with an ovulation kit or calculators online .just search ovulation calculator on google
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2008
Go ask ur MUMMY.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by bkplur(f): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2008
joy james i understand how you feel ,but i got a link dt says 14days after your period (ovulation)you are fertile and it increases your chances of getting pregnant,you are safe 2days after your menstration but you are fertile d next 5days after your period,you are advised to have sex by then,by tomorow i ll get the book and tell you if you want to conceive a boy or a girl,medically but GOD has the final say lol
smiley smiley
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by Iban: 5:23am On Oct 13, 2008
I suggest u consult  God first, then u can seek the counsel of a medical practitioner.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by segyemaro(m): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2008
u need a pregnancy and you are talking of safe period?you dont need safe period while you are looking for a baby,just tell your guy to just keep on banging until you are confirmed pregnant by a doctor,so forget about safe period.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by dhanarajes: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2008
It is impossible to calculate i think
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by ayobase(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2008
guys,u shouldnt come here!!!
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by ayobase(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2008
segyemaro:

u need a pregnancy and you are talking of safe period?you don't need safe period while you are looking for a baby,just tell your guy to just keep on banging until you are confirmed pregnant by a doctor,so forget about safe period.

maybe she is opting 4 the opposite!!!
fornicating without conceiving!
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by sarahneka(f): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2008
Lady T that was a cool response.
Also you and ur man shuld go see a doc and get his little soldier checked out.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by Alveez(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2009
[quote][/quote] I GUESS A DOCTOR'S ADVICE IS NECESSARY, B'COS THE ISSUE IS JUST MORE THAN WOT ''QUACKS'' WITH try and error tactics around here can handle.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by agathamari(f): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2009
safe period vs unsafe period? you have to be kidding me thee are people who still believe in this? if you have been trying for 1 year and havent gotten pregnant go to a dr and have you both tested. he might have poor swimmers you might have scaring or any number of other problems that affect both of you. if it hasnt been a year then dont worry and kep trying. stress can impede the process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by Memunah(f): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2009
All well said,try and get EVERYDAY WOMAN OR WHERE THERE IS NO DOCTOR,better you read through yourself.
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by Godmother(f): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2009
Here is how its calculated

If you have a 30-day monthly circle,
Authomatically, you start ovulating on the 15th day after your period.
You start counting from the first day your period actually starts.
Now 2 get your ideal "safe period", you count 2 days before this 15th day (which is automatically the 13th day).That is your strongest time of the month to get pregnant.
Next, you look at the actual 15th day and 2 days after the 15th day, which is the 17th day.

These are the periods when u are most likely to conceive if you have unprotected sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by leoking723: 3:46am On Apr 22, 2010
Safe period is in 7 days after your Menstrual smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by agathamari(f): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2010
you need to chart your hormones, cervical mucus and temperature to have an idea of when you ovulate. most women ovulate around the middle of hier cycle but not all, it is possible to get pregnant by having relations while on your period or any other day of your cycle. each person is diffent and so is thier ovulation cycle. ovulation can differ from month to month as well in the same woman. people who use thier "safe period" as a method of birth control are often called . . . . . . . parents! if you dont want to get pregnant please use a condom or other method of birthcontrol
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by qleap2all(m): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2010
Do You know that what you eat also affect your ovulation.
according to www.planweightlossdietprograms.info,
most irregularities in sexual  timing may be curtailed if
the right foods and diet were regularly taken or prior
to having sex
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by agathamari(f): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2010
^^^^ so can illness, excersise, stress
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by otilowaju(f): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2010
HI,
PLS I JUST GOT MARRIED AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CONCEIVE AND IT IS GIVING MY HUSBAND AND I CONCERN, PLS CAN U HELP ME IN CALCULATING MY SAFE PERIOD AND WHEN AM NOT SAFE THANKS[quote][/quote]

Methink the poster wanted to know both her 'safe' and 'unsafe' periods so as to know when to do the thing more.

By now I want to believe she must already have a baby if not babies with all the tutorials you guys have doled out foc!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? by fabikeade: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
i like the topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.