Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,638 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. (5294 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
This thread is created to encourage girls who are still carrying themselves with dignity in the university and protecting their "honeypot" with pride..
The University is an another world and you needs to see how some girls sell themselves cheaply all in the quest of money and the sweetness of what is in between Boys leg.. (you will see an undergrate girl pulling down her pant for a lecturer, 50% of departmental guys even Motor park touts etc).

Just don't understand why some girls carry themselves cheaply, just a 250naira food and rechearge card from a guy and the pants are down.. Boys will be striking them left and right.
I am a strong believer in dignity and that a girl should respect her body.
So to my fellow girls of dignity, don't loose guard, don't listen to what they call you, stand on your belief.
Just my advice. Thanks .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by searchng4love: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
op that is NOT your picture.
and you're NOT a vaagin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by lordthree(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
[size=14pt]encourage us vaargin boys

With that said, virginity doesn't automatically mean you're a good or dignified person, get your head out of your arsee and stop deceiving yourself

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by ba7man(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This thread is created to encourage girls who are still carrying themselves with dignity in the university and protecting their "honeypot" with pride..
The University is an another world and you needs to see how some girls sell themselves cheaply all in the quest of money and the sweetness of what is in between Boys leg.. (you will see an undergrate girl pulling down her pant for a lecturer, 50% of departmental guys even Motor park touts etc)
So to my fellow girls of dignity, don't loose guard, don't listen to what they call you, stand on your belief.
Just my advice. Thanks .
You're just 18 so its expected of you.

I was also one at your age.

Come back in 5yrs time and say the same thing, then it'll be impressive ... you never see konji/peer pressure.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Lahotte(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmmm... its not that hard...

1 Like

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
ba7man:
You're just 18 so its expected of you.

I was also one at your age.

Come back in 5yrs time and say the same thing..... you never see konji/peer pressure.
hmmm. its not easy dear. This thread is to encourage

2 Likes

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Hypolyta: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
VIRGINITY IS NOT DIGNITY IT IS JUST LACK OF OPPORTUNITY

5 Likes

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by firstking01(m): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nice adviceundecided
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
lordthree:
[size=14pt]encourage us vaargin boys

With that said, virginity doesn't automatically mean you're a good or dignified person, get your head out of your arsee and stop deceiving yourself

[/size]
lol. Stop lying jor
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
firstking01:
Nice adviceundecided
thanks.
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Pheals(f): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hypolyta:

undecided old quote ....such Opportunity make cash abi ? Bro some of this things have spiritual effect in future : have u been to a spiritualist before?

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by lordthree(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lol. Stop lying jor

[size=14pt]op I have seen your profile picture you don't look innocent are you sure you're a vaagin[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hypolyta:
says who.
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
lordthree:

[size=14pt]op I have seen your profile picture you don't look innocent are you sure you're a vaagin[/size]
Its not written in face.
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The University is an another world and you needs to see how some girls sell themselves cheaply all in the quest of money and the sweetness of what is in between Boys leg.. (you will see an undergrate girl pulling down her pant for a lecturer, 50% of departmental guys even Motor park touts etc).

Just don't understand why some girls carry themselves cheaply, just a 250naira food and rechearge card from a guy and the pants are down.
Just my advice. Thanks .

Save it a donkey-years for all I care, you're still gonna get popped open some day grin

2 Likes

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Save it a donkey-years for all I care, you're still gonna get popped open some day grin
---
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by firstking01(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
thanks.
yua welcome, so, yua still a virginundecided??
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Fmartin(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Keeping virginity while in A level is something so cumbersome to accomplish.

i cn remember vividly abt one girl dat came on campus, she was a virgin (so she said) bt before she could reach year two , d rest na history.

Mind u , if u masturbate, u hv loss ur virginity even though ur hymen could maintain its follow come nature. grin

2 Likes

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by lordthree(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Its not written in face.
[size=14pt]what school are you in [/size]
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
firstking01:
yua welcome, so, yua still a virginundecided??
2 Top question that a boy should not ask a girl.
1. Are you a virgin
2. How old are you.
Lols

1 Like

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Luckyk(f): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hypolyta:
it depends on the individual.(i hate that quote or statement)

1 Like

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by firstking01(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
1. Are you a virgin
2. How old are you.
Lols
that hasn't answered my questionundecided??
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fmartin:

i cn remember vividly abt one girl dat came on campus, she was a virgin (so she said) bt before she could reach year two , d rest na history.

Mind u , if u masturbate, u hv loss ur virginity even though ur hymen could maintain its follow come nature. grin

masturbation is another story.
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by INTERMAN: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Adaure4ever what about the raped victims o.
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Hypolyta: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

I don't need a spiritualist to tell me anything.. Any virgin out there are sexually starved they just shy or don't know how to get someone to quench them
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by INTERMAN: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fmartin:

and u call urself a graduate, and u can't define VIRGINITY. How can mastur take away virginity. Disvirginity takes place after sexual contact btw a man and a woman
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Hypolyta: 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
says who.
Says hypolyta the sexually satisfied man feeling sorry for the sexually frustrated virgins

1 Like

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Hypolyta: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
Luckyk:
it depends on the individual.(i hate that quote or statement)
Hate it or like it.. Its just but the plain truth, virgins are socially awkward in society
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by schumastic(m): 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
1. Are you a virgin
2. How old are you.
Lols

after creating this thread with such passion of words, you should be able to answer that question except if you preach what you don't practice. The only part i fault you, is where you mentioned the ladies giving it out for cheap food and recharge cards, some do it cus they want to and in love with the person they had it with so don't get it twisted.thanks

1 Like

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Fmartin(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
INTERMAN:
and u call urself a graduate, and u can't define VIRGINITY. How can mastur take away virginity. Disvirginity takes place after sexual contact btw a man and a woman
what is SEX

And what is disvirginity (deflowered)

when same sex meet i think dat one no be sex
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Rukkydelta(f): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
My kind of thread
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Maxi112: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
easy said than do

virginity is not easy to keep in skul... dey will try to keep it but at d end somebody will come from nowhere chop clean mouth bye bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question: Why Do Guys Most Times,sleep Immediately After Sex / A Male Friend Visited Me Today And,..... / Nicki Minaj Goes Topless And Flaunts Big Boobs To Wish Her Fans Happy Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.