Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. (5293 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Maxi112: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Rukkydelta:
My kind of thread
are u team V
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Pheals(f): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hypolyta:

I don't need a spiritualist to tell me anything.. Any virgin out there are sexually starved they just shy or don't know how to get someone to quench them

until u sleep with a dog in human form u won't learn your lesson

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Lsofdk(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Maxi112:
easy said than do

virginity is not easy to keep in skul... dey will try to keep it but at d end somebody will come from nowhere chop clean mouth bye bye
it's a matter of time. besides who virginity epp?
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by damiosy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This thread is created to encourage girls who are still carrying themselves with dignity in the university and protecting their "honeypot" with pride..
The University is an another world and you needs to see how some girls sell themselves cheaply all in the quest of money and the sweetness of what is in between Boys leg.. (you will see an undergrate girl pulling down her pant for a lecturer, 50% of departmental guys even Motor park touts etc).

Just don't understand why some girls carry themselves cheaply, just a 250naira food and rechearge card from a guy and the pants are down.. Boys will be striking them left and right.
I am a strong believer in dignity and that a girl should respect her body.
So to my fellow girls of dignity, don't loose guard, don't listen to what they call you, stand on your belief.
Just my advice. Thanks .

You; a virgin

That's the most hilarious thing I have heard all day

Not judging oh
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Rukkydelta(f): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Maxi112:
are u team V
Yes
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Maxi112:
easy said than do

virginity is not easy to keep in skul... dey will try to keep it but at d end somebody will come from nowhere chop clean mouth bye bye
lwkmd. You are pro in that.
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
INTERMAN:
Adaure4ever what about the raped victims o.
ouch. Thats a different issue o.
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
Op, say, shout, scream,put correction on everyone till next year, I keep getting through their pussies, and u know the bitter part of it (on ur side) and sweetest part of it (on my side) I GET THEM FOR FREE!
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Maxi112: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Yes
hmm..

make I stay mute for now.. but am not doubting u oh
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Maxi112: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2016

the temptation is high in skul, some guys
not me r ready to sacrify there life to make sure
dey scatter the

[quote author=Adaure4ever post=44696422]lwkmd. You are pro in that.
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Rukkydelta(f): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Maxi112:
hmm..

make I stay mute for now.. but am not doubting u oh
lol...better talk now o or will you prefer to remain mute forever ? cheesy
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Maxi112: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Rukkydelta:

lol...better talk now o or will you prefer to remain mute forever ? cheesy
nope! I want to carry out research on u b4 I say any thing...

to see a virgin is not easy this days
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Hypolyta: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

I just don't jump to bed with anyone and besides I take precautions my friend
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Michizzy(f): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
It's not easy keeping it but it's worth it.
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Rukkydelta(f): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Maxi112:
nope! I want to carry out research on u b4 I say any thing...

to see a virgin is not easy this days

Alright
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This thread is created to encourage girls who are still carrying themselves with dignity in the university and protecting their "honeypot" with pride..
The University is an another world and you needs to see how some girls sell themselves cheaply all in the quest of money and the sweetness of what is in between Boys leg.. (you will see an undergrate girl pulling down her pant for a lecturer, 50% of departmental guys even Motor park touts etc).

Just don't understand why some girls carry themselves cheaply, just a 250naira food and rechearge card from a guy and the pants are down.. Boys will be striking them left and right.
So to my fellow girls of dignity, don't loose guard, don't listen to what they call you, stand on your belief.
Just my advice. Thanks .
kiss kiss
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Maxi112:
easy said than do

true....due to too much pressure....i think it is easier for guys to abstain than girls

1 Like

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Maxi112: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
rIaYoll:

true....due to too much pressure....i think it is easier for guys to abstain than girls
way too easier for guys to keep..

too busy I for gist something abt this virgin stuff
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Prechicliff(f): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hypolyta:
VIRGINITY IS NOT DIGNITY IT IS JUST LACK OF OPPORTUNITY
I beg to differ

1 Like

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by torqque7(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
2 Top question that a boy should not ask a girl.
1. Are you a virgin
2. How old are you.
Lols
Hmm can I ask why?I don't really see anything wrong in asking these questions if you guys are very comfortable with each other. By the way you don't look like one but if you are then keep up the good work,virgins are endangered..
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hypolyta:

I don't need a spiritualist to tell me anything.. Any virgin out there are sexually starved they just shy or don't know how to get someone to quench them
Who told you they are sex starved?How do you reason undecided
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lsofdk:

it's a matter of time. besides who virginity epp?
It's helped everybody undecided
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Just my advice. Thanks .
Thanks for this.
I'm also an advocate of dignity
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by kingsleyAba: 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
firstking01:
Nice adviceundecided
2 hell wit ur lack of opportunity ....as I don d overcome temptation from galz d preserve my virginity.....infact no d talk crab bro
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by firstking01(m): 5:54am On Apr 15, 2016
kingsleyAba:
2 hell wit ur lack of opportunity ....as I don d overcome temptation from galz d preserve my virginity.....infact no d talk crab bro
This is quite unfortunate....sorry tho.
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by hfinest1(m): 7:06am On Apr 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Just my advice. Thanks .
so, you're trying to say girls who aren't virgins lack dignity huhundecided
i don't know why many people have that wrong motive that virginity means dignity... babe, abeg leave trash abeg... so, you're a Virgin right? in five years time, you won't be a virgin again and by then you'll be singing "vicinity is not dignity, rather, its lack of opportunity' and by then, i may still be a virgingrin cos its harder for a guy to get laid and very easy for girls to get laid... I'll be waiting for the thread you'll create about virginity not being dignity

BTW, i don't know why nobody ever praises we guys that are still virgins
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2016
Maxi112:
way too easier for guys to keep..

too busy I for gist something abt this virgin stuff
lol...ipls when you are less busy lemme hear the gist
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Maxi112: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2016
rIaYoll:
lol...ipls when you are less busy lemme hear the gist
hahahah

u too like gist
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahah

u too like gist
Maxi112:
hahahah

u too like gist
Maxi112:
hahahah

u too like gist
who no lyk gist
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
2 Top question that a boy should not ask a girl.
1. Are you a virgin
2. How old are you.
Lols
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Duru009(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2016
oh girl stop lying to us and deceiving urself.

u are not a virgin....
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by yinkeys(m): 6:20am On May 24, 2016
Keeping virginity is too hard for both sexes. Even if you graduate without doing the deed, NYSC will be waIting for you. Corpers love to do that stuff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lady Romangoddesse Has The Biggest Boobs In Naija See Photos / How Can I Discharge This Girl / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.