Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:48 AM

Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd (10253 Views)

Ongoing Recruitment At Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM) / Who Else Got A Text For Interview From This Number -08055570216 / JUST IN: Accountant Vacancy At Benjamin Michaels Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Dear Babatune,

We are a Pharmaceutical Marketing Company with operations covering all the six geo-political zones of Nigeria. We represent top class European manufacturers in Nigeria and our products are market leaders in their categories in the market. Further to your application for the post of a Medical Sales Representative in our organisation, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for a test and an interview in our office as detailed below:

Company: Benjamin Michaels Ltd
Date:        Tuesday, 19th April 2016
Time:        11:00am prompt
Venue:      26A Alhaji Useni Close,

Off Town Planning, Ilupeju - Lagos

Please note that the interview session will last the whole day, as successful candidates in the test will be interviewed afterwards. You are expected to bring a copy of your current CV. 

Please confirm if you will be attending by replying this email.

Thank you 

Yours faithfully,
BM

Pls who else got this, are they for real ?
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by thesicilian: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Yes. Their reps have come to my office several times to present their drugs. Wish you all the best in your interview!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by ebenreloaded: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
i did.....bt mine is on 20th.....plz who can help on how their test is like
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
thesicilian:
Yes. Their reps have come to my office several times to present their drugs. Wish you all the best in your interview!
thank you. God bless you
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
ebenreloaded:
i did.....bt mine is on 20th.....plz who can help on how their test is like
According to the mail, am sure it will be a written test before the oral comes up. May God guide us on that.
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by hammak1993(m): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
akuracy:
Dear Babatune,

We are a Pharmaceutical Marketing Company with operations covering all the six geo-political zones of Nigeria. We represent top class European manufacturers in Nigeria and our products are market leaders in their categories in the market. Further to your application for the post of a Medical Sales Representative in our organisation, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for a test and an interview in our office as detailed below:

Company: Benjamin Michaels Ltd
Date:        Tuesday, 19th April 2016
Time:        11:00am prompt
Venue:      26A Alhaji Useni Close,

Off Town Planning, Ilupeju - Lagos

Please note that the interview session will last the whole day, as successful candidates in the test will be interviewed afterwards. You are expected to bring a copy of your current CV. 

Please confirm if you will be attending by replying this email.

Thank you 

Yours faithfully,
BM

Pls who else got this, are they for real ?
please, when did you apply?
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 6:38am On Apr 15, 2016
hammak1993:
please, when did you apply?
I applied two weeks ago.
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by arabralph(m): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2016
this BM seem not to be known so well,anyone with encouraging info about them.pls
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2016
arabralph:
this BM seem not to be known so well,anyone with encouraging info about them.pls
According to my source here on Nairaland, they are real. The salary range is between 40 - 80k, they will first conduct a written test followed by oral interview if you pass the test that same day. They you will be asked to choose the location of your choice if you are successful after the oral interview. Some gave a good report about the coy and some gave an ill report. whichever way, there's no harm in trying. Am going for the interview
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by fyinka47(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
I also got the email and my interview is on the 20th.
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
fyinka47:
I also got the email and my interview is on the 20th.
All the best bro.
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by aspirer01: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
akuracy:
All the best bro.
Also receive the mail, mine is 19th April, 2016
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by arabralph(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
this must be massive recruitment
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by ebenreloaded: 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
aspirer01:

so wats d way forward guyz
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2016
aspirer01:

Mine is 19th too.
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by fyinka47(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Guys what is the route from idimu to the place of the interview.
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2016
fyinka47:
Guys what is the route from idimu to the place of the interview.
When you get to Oshodi under bridge. Ask them the road that leads to ilupeju, you will see bike men at the junction ( precisely yaba garage) then show the bike men the address.
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by hammak1993(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
akuracy:
When you get to Oshodi under bridge. Ask them the road that leads to ilupeju, you will see bike men at the junction ( precisely yaba garage) then show the bike men the address.
could u pls share the email u applied to and when is the deadline? I saw the link on job forum but couldn't see it anymore
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 4:21am On Apr 17, 2016
hammak1993:
could u pls share the email u applied to and when is the deadline? I saw the link on job forum but couldn't see it anymore
careers@benjaminmichaels.com
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by hammak1993(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2016
akuracy:
careers@benjaminmichaels.com
thank you very much bro.. All the best in your interview.

1 Like

Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by fyinka47(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2016
Good luck to you guys having your interview today
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by ebenreloaded: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
wish u guys sucex.....watz d written test like?
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by aspirer01: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
ebenreloaded:
wish u guys sucex.....watz d written test like?

Interview was fine akuracy and i scale through to the interview stage. For the aptitude test it a combination of general math, logic reasoning, opposite/nearest in meaning and analytical test (50 question for 12min) after which write an essay writing for 10min
Essay question : in 10 sentence introduce yourself and tell us the reason why you qualify for the position.
If u pass, u will be call for interview same day, prepare today stay for the whole day.
Success
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
aspirer01:

Interview was fine akuracy and i scale through to the interview stage. For the aptitude test it a combination of general math, logic reasoning, opposite/nearest in meaning and analytical test (50 question for 12min) after which write an essay writing for 10min
Essay question : in 10 sentence introduce yourself and tell us the reason why you qualify for the position.
If u pass, u will be call for interview same day, prepare today stay for the whole day.
Success
Mr Lanre, na NEPA no allow me beep you since oo. congratulations to us and everyone doing theirs today.
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by ebenreloaded: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
akuracy:
Mr Lanre, na NEPA no allow me beep you since oo. congratulations to us and everyone doing theirs today.

aspirer01 and akuracy....which u guyz luck too.....bt nna get idea of wen we go fit hear back from dem?
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
ebenreloaded:

aspirer01 and akuracy....which u guyz luck too.....bt nna get idea of wen we go fit hear back from dem?
Make we dey expect next week sha. Na today you do your own too ?
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by ebenreloaded: 2:09am On Apr 21, 2016
akuracy:
Make we dey expect next week sha. Na today you do your own too ?

yes na today ooo
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 5:36am On Apr 21, 2016
ebenreloaded:
yes na today ooo
All the best bro
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 7:59am On Apr 21, 2016
I have been invited for a second stage interview. Aspirer01 are you with me
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by ebenreloaded: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2016
akuracy:
I have been invited for a second stage interview. Aspirer01 are you with me

with u bro, i got their text, dey ask me to check my mail for details, bt i didnt see their mail in my box,....nawa oooo, i b think say interview don finish
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by Ozat: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2016
ebenreloaded:

with u bro, i got their text, dey ask me to check my mail for details, bt i didnt see their mail in my box,....nawa oooo, i b think say interview don finish

dunno wch1 b second stage interview again o.. av been invited too..
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by ebenreloaded: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2016
Ozat:

dunno wch1 b second stage interview again o.. av been invited too..
did u get a mail? if yes?....can u plzz send d details here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busted: Tellers Welfare - The True Story In Access Bank! / Chicken Republic Invite / Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.