Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent (3336 Views)

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / What Name Will u Give Your Child Nairalanders (its A Must ) / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by chiefmidwife: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pls help a nairalander
I saw a girl I love in a flat I newly relocated
We are seeing everyday but I don't know how to tell her I love her and ask her for friendship
I called her around 11pm last night and told her that we will see today
I later text her that I love her bt don't know hw to tell her
Pls what and hw should I approach her today? Ur advice
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by unapapadeycraze: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
The worry of a shy guy. Another guy is knacking her.

You better tell her you love her, she dey craze. na only "no" she fit tell you and patapata e(at maximum) she fit no yarn with you again. On the nice side, if she says yes, mehn knacking don begin be that, the love go dey do you tinini. Love is a beautiful thing*in d'banj's voice*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by collinsVP: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
Na wah! you are yet to love her. Right now you are under infatuation.
As to what to tell, you have told her already. flow with her questions as they come.
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by izonlucky01(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Is very simple since you guys see everyday. Just be friend with her and before you know it love will flow naturally. Don't rush her with love since you guys live in the apartment.
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
Rape her undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by izonlucky01(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Rape her undecided
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by Eleniyan15: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Chai brother

Friendzone things loading

Take a chill p

Are you ready
If yes just quote me I will mention your moniker in the thread am about to introduce you too. wink

You will learn the basic techniques

I just wan help ni ooh I don't want her to chop your money and frndzone you sara grin angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by Fmartin(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lo....

Go to d nearest joint, order a bottle of Origin,
order fr another one till u notice ur shyness hv been reduce to ur desire.

Nxt, lick tom-tom,
go to her nd tell her u ar incomplete without her... Nd dat u will b personified imperfection if she don't come into ur life.

Try touching her nd see d reaction.
If she slap u, take to ur heel grin

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by firstking01(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
@unapapadeycraze, nobi so em dey use follow woman o....you dnt force somebody to love you, but you can make somebody to love you..

Unto the topic....@op, you have a good start already...just follow her gently...keep giving her that 11pm calls...note, a girl that dnt "have you in mind" cannot pick your call @that time of the night...

Build a relationship with her first, let your body language tells her that you love her...tease her up when you are together...buy her gift...inshort, assume the position of a boyfriend in her life before you know it you guys are dating cos girls generally have one weaknessundecided...
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by Greatzeus(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
Go along with Samsung Galaxy S7,no need to say anything,the phone will do the talking for you.Thank me later.
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by austine4real(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
When u'r 18+ com bak 4 advice
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by chiefmidwife: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstking01:
@unapapadeycraze, nobi so em dey use follow woman o....you dnt force somebody to love you, but you can make somebody to love you..

Unto the topic....@op, you have a good start already...just follow her gently...keep giving her that 11pm calls...note, a girl that dnt "have you in mind" cannot pick your call @that time of the night...

Build a relationship with her first, let your body language tells her that you love her...tease her up when you are together...buy her gift...inshort, assume the position of a boyfriend in her life before you know it you guys are dating cos girls generally have one weaknessundecided...
Kk..thanks..
But she is no longer greeting me or giving me attentions since I text he that I love her..
What will I do next?
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by sanousizayyan(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
E don appune grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by firstking01(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
chiefmidwife:

Kk..thanks..
But she is no longer greeting me or giving me attentions since I text he that I love her..
What will I do next?
But she's still picking your calls right??
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by chiefmidwife: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstking01:
But she's still picking your calls right??
Have nt called her but just text message
What the next line of action?
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by prahcetomi(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
chiefmidwife:
Have nt called her but just text message What the next line of action?
chai

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by firstking01(m): 5:11am On Apr 17, 2016
chiefmidwife:
Have nt called her but just text message What the next line of action?
Ah ah, you have to call her first na
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by chiefmidwife: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
firstking01:
Ah ah, you have to call her first na
Yea..have called her but she didn't pick or call back unlike before
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by firstking01(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2016
chiefmidwife:

Yea..have called her but she didn't pick or call back unlike before
Hmmm, ok, let her be for now...give her sometime then call her after few days or berra still, calm down and compose a heart touching message and send to her...if she stil dnt reciprocate, move on bro.
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by chiefmidwife: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, ok, let her be for now...give her sometime then call her after few days or berra still, calm down and compose a heart touching message and send to her...if she stil dnt reciprocate, move on bro.
Thanks...
I have moved on already can't send any other message
But the problem is that I can't come out again when I know she is outside..

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by firstking01(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2016
chiefmidwife:

Thanks...
I have moved on already can't send any other message
But the problem is that I can't come out again when I know she is outside..
Nawa o, abegi, give her elegan face whenever you see her and go your way...always act asif you dnt care.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
The worry of a shy guy. Another guy is knacking her.

You better tell her you love her, she dey craze. na only "no" she fit tell you and patapata e(at maximum) she fit no yarn with you again. On the nice side, if she says yes, mehn knacking don begin be that, the love go dey do you tinini. Love is a beautiful thing*in d'banj's voice*

U nailed it....cheesy

Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by RiloKiley: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Funny thread grin
Those were d days...
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by chiefmidwife: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2016
firstking01:
Nawa o, abegi, give her elegan face whenever you see her and go your way...always act asif you dnt care.
Kk...she has started showing me face bt I went through her facebook page and saw that she is in a 'relationship' in her status
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by MrCork: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2016
chiefmidwife:
Pls help a nairalander
I saw a girl I love in a flat I newly relocated
We are seeing everyday but I don't know how to tell her I love her and ask her for friendship
I called her around 11pm last night and told her that we will see today
I later text her that I love her bt don't know hw to tell her
Pls what and hw should I approach her today? Ur advice

...WTF?...hangon...U meet babe yesterday night & becuzz u cant sleep, u text her today sayn *I love U??**..........I tink u next aproach is to move tha f****k outter yor flat coz u blew it BIG TIME!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 21, 2016
MrCork:

...WTF?...hangon...U meet babe yesterday night & becuzz u cant sleep, u text her today sayn *I love U??**..........I tink u next aproach is to move tha f****k outter yor flat coz u blew it BIG TIME!!(no oofeinse) angry
asshole
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by MrCork: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2016
Zceesneh:
asshole

...is that yor last name? undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by firstking01(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2016
chiefmidwife:

Kk...she has started showing me face bt I went through her facebook page and saw that she is in a 'relationship' in her status
Like i said, act asif you dnt give a fvck...move on bro, unless except she's shown remouse you can now consider her....i kept telling people in relationships, if your partner wakes up one morning and tells you he/she is fed up with the relationship, dnt force them to stay, allow them to go, dnt even think of begging them especially if they had no reason why they are breaking up with you...

But if you were wrong in the relationship, just appologise and promise him/her it won't happen again, if she/he forgives you, good, if she/he refused to forgive you, move on abegi...

The girl i love told me she's braking up with me cos she wanna follow christ fully...ofcourse i was so happy for her and encouraged her but instead she was caught in startling cos she was expecting "please i love you dnt leave me"...instead i called her and i was sounding differently asif we are brothers and sister in christgrin....she asked me, ud, are you ok?...i told her suregrin...will still call her to know how she's doing later on today...

Check my topics you 'll see a thread on 5 dating ettiquettes you need to possess to be happy in relationship, it made fpcheesy
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2016
MrCork:

...is that yor last name? undecided
Se television nie ni ko ye mi gan
Ye se frapapa kilo gbena papa
Kini nkan na kini toti lapa
Emi luko gan ibile buruku ni mio
H-factor abale sha or kin tabon
Mio form posh mio so oyinbo ju
Gboju nbe ko’lor gba ile s’agboju
Huhuh mio fe mo sha
Emi lion, eyan baddo osha
Shout out to my ngga Tunji Adeleke
Anywhere taba tidale gbogbo wanma ferege
Emi o worry o, un bothered
So girlfriend mi you’re covered
Coming through, issue
Pounds sterling lawa fin se tissue
Married to the game olojun mio kin sun
Fvck my exes cos i don’t miss you cool
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by MrCork: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2016
Zceesneh:
Se television nie ni ko ye mi gan
Ye se frapapa kilo gbena papa
Kini nkan na kini toti lapa
Emi luko gan ibile buruku ni mio
H-factor abale sha or kin tabon
Mio form posh mio so oyinbo ju
Gboju nbe ko’lor gba ile s’agboju
Huhuh mio fe mo sha
Emi lion, eyan baddo osha
Shout out to my ngga Tunji Adeleke
Anywhere taba tidale gbogbo wanma ferege
Emi o worry o, un bothered
So girlfriend mi you’re covered
Coming through, issue
Pounds sterling lawa fin se tissue
Married to the game olojun mio kin sun
Fvck my exes cos i don’t miss you cool

...bro i dont under stand Ghana language...if u need moiney ask nicely, i will post u £5! undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 21, 2016
MrCork:

...bro i dont under stand Ghana language...if u need moiney ask nicely, i will post u £5! undecided
Cause trouble, cause trouble
Ki gbogbo yin gboju
Ma fo anybody loju
Ki gbogbo yin gboju
Ma fo anybody loju
Cause trouble angry
Re: Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent by dissybling(f): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2016
step by step bro,don't rush it

(1) (2) (Reply)

............ / See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me / Male Perspective On Female Breast Size (TRUE OR FALSE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.