Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria (50822 Views)

Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Someone needs to stand up to Buhari's madness and Fayose is doing just that .

6 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by LecciGucci: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Queennikky:

Yes What is it O gini

u are pretty
baby otu gi ga ato uto no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Surfboard(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Okay? I think we should seriously consider checking Fayose's mental health. This is the height.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by TeamSimple(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
benedictnsi:
L grin L
Even though I like this Fayose for how he boldly challenge this clueless Era of Buhari’s government.......

But in this case I seriously think Fayose's problem is expedient upon a psychosomatic strain on his glandular globular occasioned by the pragmatic exertion of his medulla. And He also have a neuro-anatomic lesions affecting his reticular activating system which concurrently colludes with a schizo-affective disorder wit bipolar tendencies.

Abeg go for a biopsy...... gringrin
Are you in any way related to Fayemi?

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by hmuhammad(m): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Good! And you think the yoruoba's would choose him ahead of Fayose? On a good day, free n fair!
ask 100 yoruba. 95 will go with Osinbajo while 5 will go with Fayose.

4 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by kingdenny(m): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fayose , the fly that perched on buhari scrotum angry

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by macaranta(m): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
He's actually saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by searchng4love: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
I will PERSONALLY report you to Owa Ooye.

seunmsg:
Fayose has taken his madness to another level. The elders in Ekiti should call him to order.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Harfisco(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
The tittle of this act should be ''the effect of smoking agege weed''
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmuhammad:
ask 100 yoruba. 95 will go with Osinbajo while 5 will go with Fayose.

Simple, takeaway Tinubu (The jagaban); the political career of Osinbajo is finished, agree?

on like Ayo Fayose, he is a one man riot squard

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by toofit007: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
benedictnsi:
L grin L
Even though I like this Fayose for how he boldly challenge this clueless Era of Buhari’s government.......

But in this case I seriously think Fayose's problem is expedient upon a psychosomatic strain on his glandular globular occasioned by the pragmatic exertion of his medulla. And He also have a neuro-anatomic lesions affecting his reticular activating system which concurrently colludes with a schizo-affective disorder wit bipolar tendencies.

u were not able to communicate effectively like a leaned person, forget about those grammar you have just written what Is the efficacy of ur grammar when the receiver of ur massage can't decode it, don't ever quote me cos I understand all what u wrote am just speaking for others.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Realnoyx(f): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
ONE MAN SQUAD.
VivianUdeogu:
How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Amerage(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fayose I heard some people are saying the voice for the masses, where was he when the then pdp where embezzling our money.
If someone is even criticising the government, he shouldn't be the one when we all know know how he got to his post.
I shake my head for this nation anyway

6 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Queennikky(f): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
LecciGucci:

u are pretty baby otu gi ga ato uto no be small.
Hehehe hehehe...... Please stop
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Harfisco(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beeman1:
What? shocked

Thunder fire Fayose and his supporters.

May him never know peace in his life and generations to come. Useless man who's hatred for Buhari will consume him soon. Id-iot man!

Amennn

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by excel101(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Imagine Lie Lie Muhammed & APC reaction if it were to be the then PDP Govt. that were collecting this loan...... This information is misleading, cos Gov. Fayose have no time for this.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by searchng4love: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
there was NO agreement. Read the loan thread again.

IVORY2009:

Transaction in paper only, but the monies have not crossed the sea cheesy
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by aycapri(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hmm, smh. #justpassingby
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Who is Osinbajo? shocked
The guy is confused, his real name is Osunbande. He is Tinubu's errand boy whom he sent to monitor buhary in aso rock. In fact, you can call him TinuBu's monitor Lizard! grin

Egbo Fayose take am easy for this Baba abeg, his heart is frail due to old age.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by benedictnsi(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
toofit007:
u were not able to communicate effectively like a leaned person, forget about those grammar you have just written what Is the efficacy of ur grammar when the receiver of ur massage can't decode it, don't ever quote me cos I understand all what u wrote am just speaking for others.

My brother..... Go to school you no fit gringrin we no b mates grin

Anyway, the sun is much, quote me in the evening, I will reply you cool

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
Were wo'ja.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Jimi23(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Can somebody pls tell Fayose that empty barrels make a lot of noise. He should fill that empty skull of his with a bit of sense. Maybe that noise maker moronic spirit in him will subside.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by gulfer: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fayose is always late, Baba has already moved........................Fayose will continue to fool himself. cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by herlonso: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrPresident1:
Honestly, I feel strongly against this loan junket by president Buhari. We are a mono product economy, crude oil our economic mainstay has lost a lot of value in the world market and as cheaper cleaner alternative sources of energy are discovered it will continue to lose rank in the pecking order of global highly sought commodities.

Taking a loan at this time to finance our budget does not make sense, where are we going to get money to pay back? What are the terms of the loans? Is anybody watching out for the interest of ordinary Nigerians? When poo hits the fan, no one will be spared, including those among us who have refused to be objective about this government.

Crude oil will continue to lose value, it will never be $100/barrel again.

Are we being enslaved to the Chinese?
And hw does dt affect u. u pple are wailing wen ders no money nd d man proceed to get money to finance wats needed and u re lyk u dont buy into dt idea again... haha fayose pple

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by kceewhyte(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano
yaba left
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by shamecurls(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
VivianUdeogu:

Why compare wood with metal?

Fayose is better than all the Eastern Governors combined together. He is the perfect candidate to rule over Biafra as he is far competent than the sole called Eastern governors.

7 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by yamfula: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
benedictnsi:
L grin L

thrash/dust
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by ochiaha: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
Erehwon!!

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by hmuhammad(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Simple, takeaway Tinubu (The jagaban); the political career of Osinbajo is finished, agree?

on like Ayo Fayose, he is a one man riot squard
no northerner will vote Fayose as VP, Fayose is going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by LecciGucci: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
Queennikky:

Hehehe hehehe...... Please stop

but i'm just saying wat i noticed. grin
according to wat i'm seeing udiri otu a na eme ka nwoke bido speaking in tongues cheesy
or i'm i lying?
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by mapet: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
VivianUdeogu:

..........you mean you people are "alatenuje" like Ekitis grin grin grin grin grin? If so we willingly and unequivocally release him to you. Take him sharp! Sharp!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year / 2023: Who Is Buhari's Anointed? - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.