Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Cynthia Morgan Rang Rover Recovered - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Rang Rover Recovered (432 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album / Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Rang Rover Recovered by Sologlo(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lagos Police Recovers Cynthia Morgan’s Stolen Range Rover Sport [Photo]
Cynthia Morgan’s newly acquired exotic automobile, Range Rover SUV was stolen in Lagos.
Since then, the dance-hall singer has been transporting herself with private taxis to get to her various destinations within the cities of Lagos State.
However, the good news is, Lagos State Police found and recovered Cynthia Morgan’s missing Range Rover on April 11, 2016 at a mechanic mechanic workshop in Ojodu area of Lagos State.
Confirming the news, Cynthia Morgan asks her fans to thank God on her behalf for recovering the missing ride.
“Help Me Thank God guys…I Just Found My Car…God is great,” the ‘Simatiniya’ crooner tweeted yesterday April 12, 2016.

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rang Rover Recovered by vikacydevato(m): 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Thank God. You can begin to enjoy your car once again.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Make It To Top 25 On Billboard Hot 100 / James Bond Film Director, Guy Hamiltion, Dies At 93 / Singer Kid Rock 'beyond Devastated' By Death Of His Personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.