Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

National Diploma Salary Range - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Diploma Salary Range (5865 Views)

Massive Job Recruitment For National Diploma Holders @sol Nigeria / Vacancy For Mechanical Engineer ( National Diploma Holder) / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Diploma Salary Range by gbonju: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2006
Hi everyone,
Can anyone in the house pleeeaaase give me an idea of how much ND holders are being paid either by the bank industry or any other place. Cos I dont want to over value myself as I am searching for job.
Thank you so much and God bless you all.
Re: National Diploma Salary Range by AYDDOT: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2006
well, it all depends on what u want for yourself but what I want to advice is that try as much as possible to price urself very well because it will be too late for u to correct past mistakes.
Re: National Diploma Salary Range by elaiye(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2006
Gbonju,
The issue of salary bargaining is one done putting the company you're applying to into consideration.
There are no fixed salaries. Banks would offer in the range of =N=20k to =N=35k for a start.
Ask anybody that works in your choice company for salary range, if u dont know anybody, just study the environment well before you mention any figure.
I would advice you ask them what they want to offer and insist on knowing. When they demand to hear from you first, give them a wide range say between =N=30k to =N=50k. But as i said, study the environment before giving any figure.
Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: National Diploma Salary Range by owopepper(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2007
oh boy do not fool yourself. like one of my pastors will always say let every man be fully persuaded.
be convicnced of what you want. ask yourself waht will i be able to do this work for without complaining and with that you price yourself. i.e what will you be comfortable working for.
Re: National Diploma Salary Range by bob2039: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2007
Friend like u heard always consider the environment okay and dont go acept sumtin you wont be comfortable with.it wil tel on you pschologicaly,
Re: National Diploma Salary Range by gra8man(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2007
i will advise you not to be too over estimated! cause a freind of mine lot a job just for being over estimated,
and he was told that they are sorry they cannot afford to pay him.
just be conscious God will help you/ smiley

(1) (Reply)

Landover Aviation Company : / Sales Representative And Distributors Wanted / Access And Document Control Officer: Job Roles And Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.