Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

How To Disvirgin A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Disvirgin A Girl (13392 Views)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Disvirgin A Girl by kooletsa(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
First I would discourage what you are doing, but I have to answer your question buddy. 1- make sure you are wearing protection. 2- lubricate her area 3- insert real slow, just a little at at time, allow her to set the pace. don't have to believe u have to insert 100% 1st time round but you would at a point need to give it a sudden 'push' but don't push it all in, it will hurt but it will allow you to puncture the hymen (this covers the entrance) is what hurts. Don't do it more than once at a time. Give her an aspirin. 4- eventually after a few tries it will get looser and then sex will start getting comfortable.
Re: How To Disvirgin A Girl by falconey(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
ok
Re: How To Disvirgin A Girl by BoiledHead(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
Let me buy fuel first. I'm coming to read

1 Like

Re: How To Disvirgin A Girl by yarimo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Op please explain the following (1) which type of protection (2) AZ lubricant or total lubricant (3) is it MTN, GLO, sim card (4) looser or winner

1 Like

Re: How To Disvirgin A Girl by Adasun(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
yarimo:
Op please explain the following (1) which type of protection (2) AZ lubricant or total lubricant (3) is it MTN, GLO, sim card (4) looser or winner
grin grin
Re: How To Disvirgin A Girl by noobsaibot2(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
at OP, ya fada left nyash
Re: How To Disvirgin A Girl by DANO1011(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
How does this improve our country's economy?

1 Like

Re: How To Disvirgin A Girl by latinoKingdom(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Dollar increase has affected this op o
Re: How To Disvirgin A Girl by Grailking(m): 12:10am On Apr 15, 2016
kooletsa:
First I would discourage what you are doing, but
I have to answer your question buddy.
1- make sure you are wearing protection.
2- lubricate her area
3- insert real slow, just a little at at time, allow
her to set the pace. don't have to believe u
have to insert 100% 1st time round but you
would at a point need to give it a sudden 'push'
but don't push it all in, it will hurt but it will
allow you to puncture the hymen (this covers
the entrance) is what hurts. Don't do it more
than once at a time. Give her an aspirin.
4- eventually after a few tries it will get looser
and then sex will start getting comfortable.
. Clap for urself u hear?

(1) (Reply)

Sex Positions And Their Weird Names / How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?" / Please What's The Name Of This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.