Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

So Sad Just Lost My Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / So Sad Just Lost My Dog (962 Views)

I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / How I Lost My Female German Shepherd Dog During Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad Just Lost My Dog by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
it so pain losing another dog, oh gosh! so soon!! Don't even know when tears started rolling down from my eyes. I lost two male Alsatian dog within 4 months. The first one die in February, I got another one same month but died today of respiratory issues with all the effort of my vet doctor and money spend. now am scared of getting another dog. Could it be that I love dogs but dogs don't love me? I don't understand why treating dog like my child and after all they died just like that. Am so sad!
Re: So Sad Just Lost My Dog by delishpot: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
Maybe the bugs responsible for the death of the other dog is still thriving in your home. Disinfect and sanitize the place you keep your dogs.

2 Likes

Re: So Sad Just Lost My Dog by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
delishpot:
Maybe the bugs responsible for the death of the other dog is still thriving in your home. Disinfect and sanitize the place you keep your dogs.
They died of different issues. The first dog died of unknown illness. it just stop eating, suddenly it loss weight, vomiting substance and died. My compound is very neat and well fenced. in fact they don't go out.
Re: So Sad Just Lost My Dog by delishpot: 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
sazjun:

They died of different issues. The first dog died of unknown illness. it just stop eating, suddenly it loss weight, vomiting substance and died. My compound is very neat and well fenced. in fact they don't go out.

I am not saying your compound is dirty o. You know just as we humans transfer flu or cough to each other in our homes Na, that was what I was wondering. Like maybe their cage needs special washing with disi fectant and their drinking g bowls changed. Sometimes just washing with soap and water is not enough.
Anyway, what did your vet say is the cause of this?
Re: So Sad Just Lost My Dog by marshalcarter: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
delishpot:

I am not saying your compound is dirty o. You know just as we humans transfer flu or cough to each other in our homes Na, that was what I was wondering.

LMAO.....lolzzzzzzz..abeg ooo grin
Re: So Sad Just Lost My Dog by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
delishpot:

I am not saying your compound is dirty o. You know just as we humans transfer flu or cough to each other in our homes Na, that was what I was wondering. Like maybe their cage needs special washing with disi fectant and their drinking g bowls changed. Sometimes just washing with soap and water is not enough.
Anyway, what did your vet say is the cause of this?
it was diagnosed of Kennel cough
Re: So Sad Just Lost My Dog by delishpot: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
sazjun:

it was diagnosed of Kennel cough
Wow, sad. I will read up on that kennel cough.
Sorry for your loss bro.
Re: So Sad Just Lost My Dog by adorablepepple(f): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Really..... dog better use your money for something else
Re: So Sad Just Lost My Dog by pmadise(m): 5:27am On Apr 15, 2016
Take heart op. I know exactly how you feel cos I've been there too recently. The sooner you learn from the experience and replace him the better. The person above me must be from AI or CR States. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Sad Just Lost My Dog by jeff1607(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2016
sorry for your loss bro, I suggest you get a dog whose bloodline has stronger or better immunity.

(1) (Reply)

Box-head Rotweiler Puppies In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Stat / Caucasian Or Borboel Need For 60k In Lagos / Chap Chap Sale!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.