Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Wizkid One Dance Topping On ITUNES Worldwide For One Week. MADNESS!!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid One Dance Topping On ITUNES Worldwide For One Week. MADNESS!!!! (809 Views)

Teddya Ft Wizkid - ONE TIME / Wizkid – One More Drink (audio) / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid One Dance Topping On ITUNES Worldwide For One Week. MADNESS!!!! by uchennaq(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
There is a popular saying that when your BIG, your BIG. You don't need haters to bring you down, they just need to watch and pray to be like you. Sequel to the hullabaloo between wizkid now addressed as Wizzy BABA and the infamous defunct blogger known as Linda Ikeji. Wizkid is proving to Nigerians and the world that he is still one of best musician in Nigeria to reckon with.
I am not surprised when foreign acts like Drake, Akon, Chris brown e.t.c were all clamoring to have a collabo with the star boy. Now One Dance were Drake FT Wizkid and Kyla has been trending on ITUNES worldwide as number one song. Imagine the millions of download, might be hitting platinum again. Wizkid is one of the most celebrated musician in UK today after blowing out with Don't Dull and lots more from EME. I recalled when I spent my holiday in UK 2014, most radio stations don't dull when it comes to wizkid and trust clubs patronized by Nigerians and Africans.
Wizzy BABA is not finished and we believe he is just getting started, infact we are watching and observing and when time comes, he will be honored. More grease to your Elbow... KEEP DOING WHAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO BEST AND DON'T DULL.. HATERS KEEP HATING.. tongue tongue tongue cry cry

Re: Wizkid One Dance Topping On ITUNES Worldwide For One Week. MADNESS!!!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
congrats to him, buh i barely heard his voice in d song
Re: Wizkid One Dance Topping On ITUNES Worldwide For One Week. MADNESS!!!! by uchennaq(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
neo19250:
congrats to him, buh i barely heard his voice in d song

Nigerian musicians like wizzy baba are more like international acts now...of course it's been played
Re: Wizkid One Dance Topping On ITUNES Worldwide For One Week. MADNESS!!!! by adorablepepple(f): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fast Rising Nigerian Singer Godwin Jay Drops Beautiful Love Song "Baby Mama" / I Need Help With The Bass Guitar / MUSIC: Small Doctor – Penalty (prod. 2tboys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.