Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,687 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

That Moment He Was Christened "Tie-tus..(funny Photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Moment He Was Christened "Tie-tus..(funny Photo) (1244 Views)

Funny Photo Of The Day: Which Shape Is This One / Funny Photo Of The Day! Alcohol And Yoga / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment He Was Christened "Tie-tus..(funny Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
I present to you Oga Tie-tus.. cheesy

Re: That Moment He Was Christened "Tie-tus..(funny Photo) by marshalcarter: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahhaahahahahahahahhahahahahahaah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: That Moment He Was Christened "Tie-tus..(funny Photo) by myfantasies(f): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mediapace come nd see u oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: That Moment He Was Christened "Tie-tus..(funny Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
lol......ooop yi sha
Re: That Moment He Was Christened "Tie-tus..(funny Photo) by Mediapace: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
You gat me,that is me!

I will like to cöntert for Mr Nairaland with that pics grin
myfantasies:
Mediapace come nd see u oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: That Moment He Was Christened "Tie-tus..(funny Photo) by myfantasies(f): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mediapace:
You gat me,that is me!

I will like to cöntert for Mr Nairaland with that pics grin
If u use dis pics i won't vote for u, cos Kevin Hart is not up to 5 feet grin
Re: That Moment He Was Christened "Tie-tus..(funny Photo) by Mediapace: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Why na,you no like my tie?
myfantasies:
If u use dis pics i won't vote for u, cos Kevin Hart is not up to 5 feet grin
Re: That Moment He Was Christened "Tie-tus..(funny Photo) by Nixiepie(f): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
ROTFL
Re: That Moment He Was Christened "Tie-tus..(funny Photo) by dancuz(m): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2016
chief oga tietus

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers This GUY? / Whatsapp Group For Lots Of Fun Ladies Only. / Who Wore It Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.