Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. (3143 Views)

Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls / How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by vicstar(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Uhm apparently, a girl can't be 100% beautiful, obviously nobody is perfect.
So here are my 10 qualities a girl needs to have at her disposal in order to be absorbingly beautiful.

1) Body Structure: this aspect is ambiguous, to me it consist of her shape,height,face,complexion,assets, anything that has to do with the body. To me a woman is meant to have an hour-glass like shape, small shoulders and big hips, a girl with a broad shoulder is a huge turn off to me,I dislike bow hands in girls, it ain't Sexy at all, her ass and bréast are meant to stand up always and face her maker and not to lie flat like a timid puppy lol. Her height should be moderate but not brief, a girl taller than me is a huge turn off,face must be pretty and innocent,she must have full legs and smooth skin. Why I emphasized on this aspect is because guys are moved by what they see and not what they hear.

2) manners : there are some girls with outstanding manners, talking to them for the first time will make u feel as if you got acquainted with an angel. I don't joke with manner of approach.

3) IQ : conversing with a dummy is appalling and she might become a killjoy. she must be intelligently smart.

4) understanding: understanding is very vast, she must be able to understand life,body-language,situations,countenance,people,signal etc. Still longing for a girl that'll try to understand me.

5) Dexterity: she must be talented,this include being industrious

6) cleanliness: scrupulously clean

7) voice: this must be harmonizing, that I will find joy in hearing her speak.

8.) selfless: I hate self-centered girls, selfishness is a sin!!

9) knowledge: she needs to be knowledgeable, and keen to learn new things

10) Godly: the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, she must be Godly. Don't wanna bore you guys so I rest my case. Oya make una list una own ni

Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by Iolite(f): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by vicstar(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Iolite:
Hmmm
sneaked into your profile all I could see is a scary eye cry nawaooh.

Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by latinoKingdom(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
vicstar:
Uhm apparently, a girl can't be 100% beautiful, obviously nobody is perfect.
So here are my 10 qualities a girl needs to have at her disposal in order to be absorbingly beautiful.

1) Body Structure: this aspect is ambiguous, to me it consist of her shape,height,face,complexion,assets, anything that has to do with the body. To me a woman is meant to have an hour-glass like shape, small shoulders and big hips, a girl with a broad shoulder is a huge turn off to me,I dislike bow hands in girls, it ain't Sexy at all, her ass and bréast are meant to stand up always and face her maker and not to lie flat like a timid puppy lol. Her height should be moderate but not brief, a girl taller than me is a huge turn off,face must be pretty and innocent,she must have full legs and smooth skin. Why I emphasized on this aspect is because guys are moved by what they see and not what they hear.

2) manners : there are some girls with outstanding manners, talking to them for the first time will make u feel as if you got acquainted with an angel. I don't joke with manner of approach.

3) IQ : conversing with a dummy is appalling and she might become a killjoy. she must be intelligently smart.

4) understanding: understanding is very vast, she must be able to understand life,body-language,situations,countenance,people,signal etc. Still longing for a girl that'll try to understand me.

5) Dexterity: she must be talented,this include being industrious

6) cleanliness: scrupulously clean

7) voice: this must be harmonizing, that I will find joy in hearing her speak.

8.) selfless: I hate self-centered girls, selfishness is a sin!!

9) knowledge: she needs to be knowledgeable, and keen to learn new things

10) Godly: the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, she must be Godly. Don't wanna bore you guys so I rest my case. Oya make una list una own ni
is your sister having all these? undecided
Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by Iolite(f): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
vicstar:

sneaked into your profile all I could see is a scary eye cry nawaooh.

Oh, you have not seen anything yet, brace up for the next pic cool
Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by halfricanadian(f): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
angry if im all that to date or marry me will b impossible

Cos i go too get ego

All dis comes with ego ok?

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
In Nigeria, just have a good make-up artist. e don finish

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by vicstar(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Iolite:

Oh, you have not seen anything yet, brace up for the next pic cool

grin you are not nice cry

Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by vicstar(m): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:
angry if im all that to date or marry me will b impossible

Cos i go too get ego

All dis comes with ego ok?

uhm a godly person, don't have ego issues cool

Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by halfricanadian(f): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
vicstar:

uhm a godly person, don't have ego issues cool

U cant av dat lovely girl to ursef

angry bad guys dont deserve good girls

Do such girl exist chai she b rare gem b dat

I will find such nd give one of my brodas to marry
Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by Iolite(f): 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
vicstar:

grin you are not nice cry

Yeah, cos am not the angel described above tongue
Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by vicstar(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

U cant av dat lovely girl to ursef
angry bad guys dont deserve good girls
Do such girl exist chai she b rare gem b dat
I will find such nd give one of my brodas to marry

are u insinuating that ama bad guy?? .

Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by vicstar(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Iolite:

Yeah, cos am not the angel described above tongue

u can b na, u've to start from somewhere, first by being nice to me wink
Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by Justycxx(m): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
That's an ideal girl. They don't exist in reality. Although a few number of girls show minimal deviation from the ideal or perfect girl. Mathematically it can be stated that,

Rg = n*Ig

Where Rg represents a real life girl

Ig represents the ideal girl (such as the one defined by Op)

n is the specific deviation factor ranging from 0.1 to 0.99, the lower the value of 'n' for any girl the more useless the girl tends to be.

The value of 'n' can be determined or obtained using a very complex non-linear langragian function which is beyond the scope of this study. But to make things easier i can give you a software that can help you deduce the value of 'n' (justycxx' constant) with ease, And also calculate how useless or valuable your girlfriends are, etc
Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by vicstar(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Justycxx:
That's an ideal girl. They don't exist in reality. Although a few number of girls show minimal deviation from the ideal or perfect girl. Mathematically it can be stated that,

Rg = n*Ig

Where Rg represents a real life girl

Ig represents the ideal girl (such as the one defined by Op)

n is the specific deviation factor ranging from 0.1 to 0.99, the lower the value of 'n' for any girl the more useless the girl tends to be.

omo! See correct guy cool your formula is dope

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by halfricanadian(f): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
vicstar:

are u insinuating that ama bad guy?? .

See as u resemble sango house boy tongue wink
Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by vicstar(m): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

See as u resemble sango house boy tongue wink
chai, if I catch u ehn

Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by Iolite(f): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
vicstar:

u can b na, u've to start from somewhere, first by being nice to me wink

You know, some people argue that "when you are beautiful you are beautiful", but judging from the world around us "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" rules. In addition "monkey no fine but e mama like am" and be careful what you wish for... cool
Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by halfricanadian(f): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
vicstar:

chai, if I catch u ehn

First u wish u had dat long bananas

cheesy secondly im nt as short as dat strawberry angry
Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by vicstar(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Iolite:

You know, some people argue that "when you are beautiful you are beautiful", but judging from the world around us "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" rules. In addition "monkey no fine but e mama like am" and be careful what you wish for... cool

ehn, thatz y I want to behold u na cry

Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by vicstar(m): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

First u wish u had dat long bananas
cheesy secondly im nt as short as dat strawberry angry

uhm is that banana long?? embarassed Oya if u aint short show me ya pinshure undecided

Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by halfricanadian(f): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
vicstar:

uhm is that banana long?? embarassed
Oya if u aint short show me ya pinshure undecided

sad my picture are all passport i no dey snap full
Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by Iolite(f): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
vicstar:

ehn, thatz y I want to behold u na cry

Be careful what you wish for... lipsrsealed
Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by tintedniggz(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
smart and Intelligent ladies all the way.
Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by vicstar(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad my picture are all passport i no dey snap full

passport?? How come your leg dey show?? shocked

Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by halfricanadian(f): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
vicstar:

passport?? How come your leg dey show?? shocked

You don see my leg before? shocked shocked
Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by vicstar(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Iolite:

Be careful what you wish for... lipsrsealed

chai, I know I've seen ur face b4 cry

Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by vicstar(m): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

You don see my leg before? shocked shocked

ehn for your waec passport grin

Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by Iolite(f): 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
vicstar:

chai, I know I've seen ur face b4 cry

Wow this lady fin ghan, you can't catch me wink
Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by halfricanadian(f): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
vicstar:

ehn for your waec passport grin

cry cry i resemble monster for waec passport

D result con dey beautiful sad
Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by vicstar(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Iolite:

Wow this lady fin ghan, you can't catch me wink

who told. U so? U can't. Run from me

Re: Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. by vicstar(m): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry i resemble monster for waec passport
D result con dey beautiful sad

beautiful ko dutiful ni lipsrsealed something I follow mark

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian man wants to be a slave to nigerian girls (photos) / What Do You Look Out For In A Song? / We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.