Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

How True? A16 Orientation Camp To Be Shifted From 27th April - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How True? A16 Orientation Camp To Be Shifted From 27th April (3837 Views)

Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic / NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress / Lagos A16 Stream 1 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True? A16 Orientation Camp To Be Shifted From 27th April by UdehEbukaC(m): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
fowosh:

as far as am concerned.. nothing has been shifted yet...there is an orientation camp close to my area here..and I av been seeing positive preparation since last week........spreading dis news might even turn to anoda rumour dat might even go viral and av a negative effect on the date
My brother tell them because some people have a habit of manufacturing rumours and thereby influencing the decisions of the people in government.

1 Like

Re: How True? A16 Orientation Camp To Be Shifted From 27th April by UdehEbukaC(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
kingsley3218:
Its subject to change only if d budget is signed before then. Corpers allowances are captured in d current budget and if it's not duly signed before then, another shift might just be around the corner.
What are you talking about. Isn't the salaries and allowances of the President, Vice President and Ministers captured there too yet they have been receiving their entitlements since the turn of the year and have been running the government ever since. Now na Corpers allowee they no fit raise. May thunder no fire person o.

1 Like

Re: How True? A16 Orientation Camp To Be Shifted From 27th April by fowosh: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2016
UdehEbukaC:
My brother tell them because some people have a habit of manufacturing rumours and thereby influencing the decisions of the people in government.
don't mind them... maybe they wl change it...yes or no ..is nt left for our discretion to start publicizing it even before they change it
Re: How True? A16 Orientation Camp To Be Shifted From 27th April by kingsley3218(m): 6:43am On Apr 18, 2016
UdehEbukaC:
What are you talking about. Isn't the salaries and allowances of the President, Vice President and Ministers captured there too yet they have been receiving their entitlements since the turn of the year and have been running the government ever since. Now na Corpers allowee they no fit raise. May thunder no fire person o.
and if the thunder was gonna fire, who would it be?
Re: How True? A16 Orientation Camp To Be Shifted From 27th April by Shobizz(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
kingsley3218:
and if the thunder was gonna fire, who would it be?
where is that bernad my paddy? av u heard that institutions av started distributing call up letter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members / A Thread For 2013 NYSC Batch B Corpers Posted To Lagos / Please Where In Lagos Can I Buy Nysc Kits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.