Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu (10434 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market / Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by patiot: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Kashamu empowers constituents, artisans in Ijebu North East, Ikenne and Sagamu LGAs

In continuation of his “Empowerment For All” programme, Senator Buruji Kashamu has sent a high-powered delegation to the various local government areas that make up Ogun East Senatorial District to distribute empowerment materials, such as motorcycles, sewing machines, grinding machines and several bags of fertilizer.

The week-long programme, which began on Wednesday, saw the delegation visiting Ijebu-North East Local Government Area.

The event, which had in attendance the who is who in Ijebu North East politics amidst a mammoth crowd of supporters, saw some of the constituents going home with  motorcycles, sewing machines,  grinding machines and several bags of fertilizer.

Speaking on the occasion, the Ogun State Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Engr. Adebayo Dayo, said the leadership style and philanthropic gesture of Senator Kashamu, who barely 10 months old in the Senate, are second to none.

He noted that this was the third in the series of empowerment programmes since Senator Kashamu’s assumption of office, adding that it was a clear departure from what was obtainable in the past.

The Ogun East Senatorial Chairman of the party, Chief Adeleke Adedoyin, urged the beneficiaries to make good use of the empowerment materials and see the gesture as a rare opportunity for breakthrough.

One of the beneficiaries, Fausat Adagbaye, who got an automated wheel-chair,said she was grateful to Senator Kashamu, adding that her mobility would be more easier.

In Ikenne and Sagamu local government areas, the lawmaker, who was yet represented at the events by the State PDP Chairman, Engr. Dayo, said the empowerment programmes have become regular occurrence in the district. 

"This year alone, between the month of January and April, not less than 256 artisans that have lost hope on how to get their working tools after acquiring the technical know-how have been empowered with different empowerment tools, such as sewing machines, grinding machines, power generating sets, motorcycles and cash assistance, among others,” he said.

The Ogun East Senatorial Chairman of the party, Dr. Adedoyin enjoined all the beneficiaries to use the empowerment tools for their good and their dependents’.

A leader of the party in Remo Federal Constituency, Chief Solomon Osibanjo, expressed gratitude to Senator Kashamu for dazzling his constitutes with massive empowerment.

In his remarks, the Coordinator of Omoilu Foundation in Ogun East Senatorial District,Chief Kola Akinyemi, described Senator Kashamu as a God-fearing man and a friend of the masses.

"Senator Kashamu is God-sent. His commitment to the plight of the downtrodden is peerless," he enthused.

One of the beneficiaries, Mr. Abiodun Adeosho, a barber from Sagamu Local Government, who was empowered with a generator, was full of praises for the lawmaker for considering him worthy of the gesture. He promised not to disappoint the lawmaker by using the tool judiciously.

Another beneficiary, Mr.Dele Soyebo of Ikenne Local Government Area, also expressed gratitude to the lawmaker for empowering him with a motorcycle.

"Kashamu is indeed the man of the people. I don't know where I would have seen the money to buy a motorcycle of almost Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200, 000) with this present economic hardship in the country. Thank God, it came at the right time when I almost lost hope. God will continue to bless him too for this gesture," he said.

Dignitaries who graced the occasion included the Ogun State Coordinator of Omoilu Foundation, Comrade.Niyi Osoba, a two-term Chairman of Sagamu Local Government, Hon. Daisi Akintan; the Director of Organisation and Mobilisation, Omoilu Foundation, Hon.Koye Ijaduoye and a party stalwart, Chief Mrs. Toyin Sonowo, among others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by 5starmilitant: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2016
Which kind FTC be this one? Abeg missGdope just consider yourself as the FTC, I always have issues with my gf anytime am FTC.

Back to the mata.
This kamashu guy is fvcking generous, and please nobody should tell me how he's a drug baron, blablabla. The man has a good heart.

7 Likes

Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2016
Good news
I know some bad belle people will still come and complain. They can never be satisfied, they must find something to criticize.

Oh I spot one below already calling it a show off. He didn't even waste ttime smfh

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by bunmioguns(m): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2016
cool
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by tobbyd341(m): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2016
Cool
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2016
This is just a complete. .. show off.... why does he needs the public to praise him for doing what he is paid and elected to do.......

I don gerrit.... must this be in the media?

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by wilcox(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2016
Well nothing is too small, some senators don't even go back to their constituents how much more to empower them.
But I would have appreciated it more if this empowerment was human capital development that would have benefited them more

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by bqlekan(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2016
If a thief could make someone smile, you can do better.

Put a smile on someone's face today

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by olahero(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2016
Stupid people, nah noice maker dey take do Empowerment. ThiefGbogbo
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2016
This is what they call empowerment? Awon ma se anfani eda gbogbo angry
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by kennydee05(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2016
Kashamu gathering public sympathy. Any way u try shaaaa better than none.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by bqlekan(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2016
This is not an act of space booking, it is an act of space management

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by bqlekan(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=MissGdope post=44716281][/quote] Aa tongue
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by kingarizona1(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2016
Cool
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by alaskido(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2016
It is okay now. We have seen your generosity. What you have done is normal as you were voted there to ensure that the people you represent are well taken care of.
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by bofoy(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2016
PDP is working very soon nigerians will known the difference between CHANGE (apc) & TRANSFORMATION ( PDP)
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by olaolulazio(m): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2016
Don't teach them ow to become a druglord ooo!
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by fammo: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2016
I don't even know what my senator has done with the constituency project fund given to him for the past 8 years apart from big billboards of his face each time he sought re-election.
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by kennyman2000(m): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2016
Rubbish.. Giving them grinding machine as if na him go help them look for customers. Nigeria politicians just lack that ideal thinking faculty to render ideal human empowerment programme to his or her people. What if the engines of those machine knocked down tomorrow and stop working.

These our politicians should think joooor.

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.

4 Likes

Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by akanbiaa(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2016
In Olamides badoos voice "Afobaje nimi Buruji Kasamu" thats all i have to say, next.
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by omenka(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2016
When are we going to move away from these nonsense?? Can't they ever come up with better things to assist people with instead of giving them things that could damage their ear drums??

Kai, Africa.
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by neocortex: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2016
demisig:
This is just a complete. .. show off.... why does he needs the public to praise him for doing what he is paid and elected to do.......

Because he is a politician!
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by markast: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2016
olaolulazio:
funny

Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by Ptoocool(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2016
olaolulazio:

bqlekan:
If a thief could make someone smile, you can do better.
Put a smile on someone's face today

#Evuls #EvulPeople
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by hollas2jnr(m): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2016
He still can do much more..
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by bofoy(m): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2016
PDP ALWAYS WORKING SOON NIGERIANS WILL KNW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHANGE ( APC) AND TRANSFORMATION (PDP)
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by odomanis: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2016
demisig:

He is a law maker. he is not paid to empower people directly like this. As their leader, he is only trying to empower the less privileged among his people and make their lives better. Mind you, this is not election time. Others will wait until during campaign but he is doing it now. Doesn't that sound different to you ?

Please appreciate a good deed when you see one.

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by funlord(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2016
grin

Abeg dis "kabiyesi of the co co" should go and answer the FBI's questions and stop trying to deceive ogun people abeg!
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by akee01(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2016
demisig:

and why is bUahri visit to china is been publicised? Is done because of wailers like u.... D senator in my area neva show up since his thanksgiving service
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by yomz1e(m): 8:37am On Apr 15, 2016
Matthew 6:1 Hypocrites
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by musicwriter(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2016
wilcox:
Well nothing is too small, some senators don't even go back to their constituents how much more to empower them.
But I would have appreciated it more if this empowerment was human capital development that would have benefited them more

Indeed, human capital development is the ultimate cure for poverty, and that's what education is meant for. Unfortunately, we also have the wrong version of education. A reason why Lord Kwame Nkrumah said that a system of education that excludes a good chunk of the African populace from knowledge acquisition is a fraud.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Ngige & Willie Obiano Celebrate Birthday Today / That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences / No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.