Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno (9394 Views)

High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS / State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos / Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by emmalezy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
A Federal government delegation led by the Minister of Environment, Amina Mohammed, Special Adviser to President Buhari on Social Investments Maryam Uwais, Minister of state for Budget and National Planning Zainab Ahmed and Ministr of state for Power, Works and Housing Mustapha Shehuri, visited Chibok community in Borno state today to commemorate the 2nd year of the kidnap of 219 Chibok girls. Continue to see more photos...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/photos-federal-govt-delegation-visit.html

1 Like

Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by emmalezy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by micfoley: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
OK. BBOG
Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by Benikuuse(m): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
God almighty will surely see the parents through. Hmm i though this was a fabricated story. I hope and believe that one day they will come back

1 Like

Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by thesicilian: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
emmalezy:
A Federal government delegation led by the Minister of Environment, Amina Mohammed, Special Adviser to President Buhari on Social Investments Maryam Uwais, Minister of state for Budget and National Planning Zainab Ahmed and Ministr of state for Power, Works and Housing Mustapha Shehuri, visited Chibok community in Borno state today to commemorate the 2nd year of the kidnap of 219 Chibok girls. Continue to see more photos...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/photos-federal-govt-delegation-visit.html

cc lalasticlala

Very soon it will become a national holiday. Bloody clueless psychos.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by doughziay: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
The woman in the second pics needs to be attended to. I don't know if she's making up the cry or she just remembered her child is one of the kidnapped girls.
Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by modath(f): 5:30am On Apr 15, 2016
doughziay:
The woman in the second pics needs to be attended to. I don't know if she's making up the cry or she just remembered her child is one of the kidnapped girls.

Making up the cry, since lord supremo Fayose said no girl is missing or you believe she doesn't cry in her heart(days she doesn't cry physically) everyday?

Benikuuse:
God almighty will surely see the parents through. Hmm i though this was a fabricated story. I hope and believe that one day they will come back

God will see the parents through & the story was fabricated in the same sentence!!

Everyone will be Judged according to his words & works!! cool

1 Like

Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by rusher14: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2016
I'm impressed by the visit of government to these people.

For those in doubt about government's successes in ridding the country of BH insurgents, this visit must surely convince you. Adamawa, Borno, Yobe are becoming safer by the day.

We also live in hope that someday the girls would be found without permanent damage done to them or their families.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by Oforleta(m): 6:56am On Apr 15, 2016
Chibok Scam

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2016
Tis chibok thing is no longer interesting. In fact there's nothing like chibok girl.
Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by jtizie(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2016
Let me hear what they will tell them this time
Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by Sijo01(f): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2016
I wonder what booohari is still waiting for that he has not rescued those kids as he promised.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by tobbyd341(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2016
So sad. But wait are you sure they were really kidnapped 2years ago.
Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by Raiders: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2016
why is that fair lady laughing like she is going for a comedy show
Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by markast: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2016
Benikuuse:

Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by kingarizona1(m): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2016
The 6th picz tho____ Are the delegates taking selfies with the Cops?!

Someone should help me Chain this Poster above me!! Who your Rape Epp?! angry
Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by 5starmilitant: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2016
H
Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by Gvive(f): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2016
Pay them a visit for what or with what rather? ? I thought FG was doubting d authenticity of d video? Dis move is a well calculated one so foreigners will not say nothing was done after prove of life was provided. It's easier to talk tHan to act fellas... competent leaders have prove of their competence before calling others incompetent
Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by Ptoocool(m): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2016
Hmmmmmm,,Politics and Politicking,,
Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by 5starmilitant: 8:07am On Apr 15, 2016
rusher14:

this visit must surely convince you. Adamawa, Borno, Yobe are becoming safer by the day.

Oya relocate to borno, we will come and join you later. cry cry
Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by dwas: 8:11am On Apr 15, 2016
My heart felt to those parents. For those still believing chibok girls is a scam, I have just one thing to say to them. Let it be to their children according to reality. If true that it is a scam, then their children will enjoy every good things of this land. Otherwise the same fate will before them. Making mockery of such sensitive issue causes division and weakling hope of those that are searching.

It would have been better if they silent on their disbelief
Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by stmayor(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2016
ok
Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by Temitope124(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2016
hmmm! for how long....

Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by Itsekiriman101: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2016
Do Nigerians remember how many years it took before President Obama was able to locate and kill Osama bin Laden? Security experts say that once a kidnap person is not located within 48 hours, the possiblility of getting the kidnapped alive is very slim talkless of 2 years.

We need to be patient and hopeful. I trust that our security personnel are doing the best they can inspite of the obvious challenges.

I also belive God that these girls will be rescued alive. I pray it happens speedily.
Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oforleta:
Chibok Scam
U re a scam too. I pray what happened 2 dem ll be ur portion if it isnt a scam. mumu
Re: Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno by Oforleta(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2016
On the contrary, you are the mumu here, u can't reason with your brain. It's quite unfortunate

(1) (Reply)

Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor / Weighing The Socio-Economic Burden Of Maintaining Third Mainland Bridge / Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.