Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Dc Vs Marvel - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dc Vs Marvel (958 Views)

Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dc Vs Marvel by ayodotcom(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Between DC and marvel universe, which 1 do u guys prefer?
I'll go 4 DC anytime anyday. Their films are more realistic ,original ,and keeps u in suspense

Marvel films r abstract and full of jesting. Not that its bad BT 2 much if everything is not good.....eg deadpool and antman
Re: Dc Vs Marvel by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2016
DC realistic?? Are you for real, my guy? So for ya mind, an average man can relate to Superman, Darkseid, Doomsday, Batman, and Wonderwoman, abi??

I can't help but laugh at your ignominous post. grin grin
Re: Dc Vs Marvel by BlackFlocka(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2016
aswear dc is fake as shit do you even listen to yourself?
Re: Dc Vs Marvel by ayodotcom(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
I'm not talking àbt their comics.....I'm referring to their cinematic universe and also DC leads marvel when it comes to TV series
Marvel cannot keep a TV series running whereas DC has done so times without number e.g smallville the flash arrow legends of tomorrow e.t.c jxt 2 mention a few
Re: Dc Vs Marvel by parrotibaba(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
ayodotcom:
I'm not talking àbt their comics.....I'm referring to their cinematic universe and also DC leads marvel when it comes to TV series
Marvel cannot keep a TV series running whereas DC has done so times without number e.g smallville the flash arrow legends of tomorrow e.t.c jxt 2 mention a few
Hahahahaha, apart from the flash and smallville, others na wash. Marvel is miles ahead in the TV series category, daredevil, Jessica Jones, Agent's of shield and agent carter. Plus the upcoming ones, luke cage, iron fist, most wanted, damage control, cloak and dagger, the defenders. You can argue all you want or you can research and see the rankings of TV series based on DC and marvel according to various websites.
Re: Dc Vs Marvel by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
Another platform for die hard dc & marvel to continue their noise making on which is better.
Re: Dc Vs Marvel by ayodotcom(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
parrotibaba:
Hahahahaha, apart from the flash and smallville, others na wash. Marvel is miles ahead in the TV series category, daredevil, Jessica Jones, Agent's of shield and agent carter. Plus the upcoming ones, luke cage, iron fist, most wanted, damage control, cloak and dagger, the defenders. You can argue all you want or you can research and see the rankings of TV series based on DC and marvel according to various websites.

U cant compare DC TV series e g flash arrow legends of tomorrow and Supergirl to any Marvel's. DC us Niles ahead. Jxt Google it
Re: Dc Vs Marvel by parrotibaba(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2016
ayodotcom:

U cant compare DC TV series e g flash arrow legends of tomorrow and Supergirl to any Marvel's. DC us Niles ahead. Jxt Google it
I no know if na joke be dis or you blatantly refused to do what I suggested earlier. Anyways make I help you.

Just check out the following links.

www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/from-gotham-to-the-flash-ranking-superhero-tv-shows.html/?a=viewall

www.tv.com/shows/marvels-jessica-jones/community/post/ranking-best-comic-book-superhero-shows-on-tv-145375291208/

(1) (Reply)

The Days Before Nollywood Came / America's Got Talent Ryan Shot In The Throat By A Flaming Arrow In A Stunt Error / BIG BROTHER NAIJA: Efe Unveils As First Week's House Party Bring Huge Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.