Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja (28953 Views)

FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo / Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu / Nicole And Olivia Orji Uzor-Kalu's Birthday Party In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by reportnaija(m): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fani Kayode is so happy lately...he now has son to carry on his legacy! I feel for him...took 4 women; three women gave him all girls, finally last woman one try, gave him a boy!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by dayowunmi(m): 12:13am On Apr 15, 2016
Good for him
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Abiagirl777(f): 12:51am On Apr 15, 2016
I can understand him,the euphoria and happinessthat comes with those little bundles of joy,its unquantifiable

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Pidggin(f): 1:55am On Apr 15, 2016
tankara1010:
Fani Kayode is so happy lately...he now has son to carry on his legacy! I feel for him...took 4 women; three women gave him all girls, finally last woman one try, gave him a boy!

Which legacy? so are you supporting the fact that he is a supposed Christian and at the same time a polygamist or that he has done well for abandoning his other kids because of their gender or what, learn to think before posting stuff, you never know, his kids may be reading this.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by push22a: 4:21am On Apr 15, 2016
What is wrong been a polygamist

6 Likes

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 15, 2016
olajide21:

Can I reside in Enugu and work in Abj? Rent here is something else. May Allah help us all.....

This got my attention also, probably with a speed train. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by AyakaDunukofia: 7:21am On Apr 15, 2016
Good for him. There is a lesson in all this and FFK learnt the most thereof.

The thing(s) we most cherish and desire in life might be realized from quarters we least expected.

Flash back to the media environment after the deportation of Easterners from Lagos. Carried out by the current minister of darkness visavis the role of FFK and now.

Orji Kalu was even one of the Igbo rich men FFK insulted for being Igbo and living in Lagos.

Now,In 2016, FFK cuddles his first son whom he proudly christened, LOTANNA.

That shows you how vunerable we are as humans; that we will forever remain minions before Yahweh God.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Olusharp(m): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2016
Pls anyone with a part time job offer in Osun State,Osogbo and it environ to be precise... I need to go back to school and i need a part time job..
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by bunmioguns(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2016
cool
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by knightsTempler: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2016
cool
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by nonstan(m): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2016
OK oo....orji uzo ...the pioneer of d defunct pdp

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by DBossNG(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2016
Okay
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Beremx(f): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2016
where's cramjones sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by DONSMITH123(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2016
Does it really matter? is only we Africans that care for male or female children. we are not God. only God gives and takes. At times, you never can tell who will save thee in future. It might turn around to be the female ones. life is like a pendulum.

tankara1010:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by DAVECENA(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2016
After several women he has finally decided to settle with this woman and her child.But what's wrong with having a girl child

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by TortugaPrince: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
Good for him. There is a lesson in all this and FFK learnt the most thereof.

The thing(s) we most cherish and desire in life might be realized from quarters we least expected.

Flash back to the media environment after the deportation of Easterners from Lagos. Carried out by the current minister of darkness visavis the role of FFK and now.

Orji Kalu was even one of the Igbo rich men FFK insulted for being Igbo and living in Lagos.

Now,In 2016, FFK cuddles his first son whom he proudly christened, LOTANNA.

That shows you how vunerable we are as humans; that we will forever remain minions before Yahweh God.

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by dewaskillz: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2016
That's life for you@ayaka. M surprised to see orji uzor and him calling him a friend too
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2016
tankara1010:

the sex of a child is determined by the male sperm

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Omeny: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2016
Very Good for them!
Am a confirmed Nairalander And Am A Year Older Today!

3 Likes

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by DAVECENA(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2016
don't let ur child resemble ur landlord.oga landlord IF U WANT D CHILD,COME AND COLLECT HIM.......
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Acebar(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2016
push22a:
What is wrong been a polygamist
I don't see anything wrong with so far u can cater for them. any typical African Man needs a male child for continuity. so weda FFK marries 3wives, he needs a male child
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by aviazuva: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2016
Not his wife but baby mama
Not his son until he marries her
The Igbos have not accepted him yet as inlaw
In Igboland, baby papa is like a thief
The owner of the child is the one that marries the woman not the one that gave her belle.
Igbo Kwenuuuuu!

10 Likes

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Lilimax(f): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2016
Beremx:
where's cramjones sef?
smiley
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by mynduu44: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2016
Owu don dey hold fashanu small small..

Amongst the 3 Icon, it's Fash that ve changed negatively..

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by BUSHHUNTER: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2016
msteeew
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by tafabaloo(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2016
Kkkk
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by IamQuins: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2016
Nyc one, I so love inter-tribal relationships....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally / Arrest On Delivery Bikes: Lagos State Government Takes Its Stand / Massive Crowds Welcome Akpabio To Akwa Ibom As He Returns From Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.