Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,241 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

FANS COME AFTER YEMI ALADE FOR NOT APPRECIATING A PORTRAIT FROM A FAN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FANS COME AFTER YEMI ALADE FOR NOT APPRECIATING A PORTRAIT FROM A FAN (1501 Views)

Fans Blasts Yemi Alade For Sharing Cleavage Revealing Pic On Instagram / This Baby Is Too Big For A New Born-fans Come For Patoranking / Tiwa Savage Fans Slam Yemi Alade For Pretending To Help Tiwa Win Award [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FANS COME AFTER YEMI ALADE FOR NOT APPRECIATING A PORTRAIT FROM A FAN by Maxzycutie: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nigerian Singer Yemi alade received a portrait from a fan, Though we all know the Photo wasnt perfect but her reply was way outer line!

Photo below

She said
"yemialadePlease my dear, REMOVE ME FROM THIS PICTURE AND PUT YOURSELF...E GO FIT YOU PASS #Repost @addy27_mubaya with @repostapp "

Well this didn't go down too well wih her fans on IG as they gave her a piece of their mind

http://www.oneinfoplus.com/2016/04/fans-come-after-yemi-alade-for-not.html?m=1

Re: FANS COME AFTER YEMI ALADE FOR NOT APPRECIATING A PORTRAIT FROM A FAN by Tocheagle(m): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2016
d thing ugly na . abeg yemi alade is right . dis is worwor art
Re: FANS COME AFTER YEMI ALADE FOR NOT APPRECIATING A PORTRAIT FROM A FAN by DrLee(m): 12:20am On Apr 15, 2016
a simple 'Thank You' would have been appropriate undecided

1 Like

Re: FANS COME AFTER YEMI ALADE FOR NOT APPRECIATING A PORTRAIT FROM A FAN by Skryptchex(m): 1:54am On Apr 15, 2016
Cos she is a celebrity, she cant say her mind again.. She has to like everything.. .
Anyways kk to all
Re: FANS COME AFTER YEMI ALADE FOR NOT APPRECIATING A PORTRAIT FROM A FAN by SmartMugu: 6:15am On Apr 15, 2016
DrLee:
a simple 'Thank You' would have been appropriate undecided
Would you say 'Thank You' if a psycho or an imbe.cile draws your picture with blue biro? Must we say thank you to everything? Can't you see how ugly the drawing is? The worst part is that the teeth he gave her in the picture looks like that of a starving he-goat. I'd say Tufiakwa; back to the sender if I'm presented with something like this.

1 Like

Re: FANS COME AFTER YEMI ALADE FOR NOT APPRECIATING A PORTRAIT FROM A FAN by Monalisa185(f): 6:45am On Apr 15, 2016
seems more like mockery, wtf is that?

just tell the person he/she can do better, that's enough encouragement...that thing is FUGLY..

1 Like

Re: FANS COME AFTER YEMI ALADE FOR NOT APPRECIATING A PORTRAIT FROM A FAN by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 15, 2016
haaaha yemi dats nt gud enough
Re: FANS COME AFTER YEMI ALADE FOR NOT APPRECIATING A PORTRAIT FROM A FAN by Smellymouth: 7:10am On Apr 15, 2016
As she be 'celebrity', she suppose just say "Thank you, I luff it".. But the way when Nigerians dey attack celebs dese days, even if she appreciate d portrait, dem go still attack her..
Re: FANS COME AFTER YEMI ALADE FOR NOT APPRECIATING A PORTRAIT FROM A FAN by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2016
Who drew that shiit? see as yemi resemble ekwensu for d drawing.
Re: FANS COME AFTER YEMI ALADE FOR NOT APPRECIATING A PORTRAIT FROM A FAN by Mediapace: 7:17am On Apr 15, 2016
Na she sabi,she fine be4

Re: FANS COME AFTER YEMI ALADE FOR NOT APPRECIATING A PORTRAIT FROM A FAN by deewhone(f): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2016
@ least, she should have pretended to like it
Re: FANS COME AFTER YEMI ALADE FOR NOT APPRECIATING A PORTRAIT FROM A FAN by kristen12(f): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2016
The last comment is the craziest

Re: FANS COME AFTER YEMI ALADE FOR NOT APPRECIATING A PORTRAIT FROM A FAN by Maxzycutie: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2016
kristen12:
The last comment is the craziest

Hahahahahahahhha
sis you have killed me

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos / Photos: Comedian Elenu Got From His Wife As A Birthday Gift / Did Rukky Sanda Buy Herself A Big Butt? See Her New Big B00ty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.