Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Experienced Hand In Plastic (pvc, Hdpe, Pp, Abs, Etc) Processing. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Experienced Hand In Plastic (pvc, Hdpe, Pp, Abs, Etc) Processing. (678 Views)

PVC Hose/offshore Oil Delivery Hose From China Manufacturer Recruitment Salesman / Lady Fixes PVC Ceiling And Windows For A Living (Photos) / Vacancy In Plastic Manufacturing Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Hand In Plastic (pvc, Hdpe, Pp, Abs, Etc) Processing. by secnelly: 5:02am On Apr 15, 2016
Good day everyone.

Thank you for checking in.
This might be an opportunity you've been craving for, please be patient as you read through.

He is a graduate of Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Second Class honours, Upper division from a reputable institution in Nigeria and works in a Plastic Manufacturing firm.

He wishes to use this medium to reach out to all Nigerians willing to employ experienced hands in their Plastic manufacturing firm and/or willing to add value by employing quality hands to their Plastics manufacturing line.

You're most welcome!!!

I am here with 4 years experience in Plastic processing and have been privileged to work directly with Indians in different fields; about 5 of them managing 30 blow moulding machines, 10 PVC extrusion lines and 20 Injection machines with other plastic processing machines, within these 4 years and have as well gathered wealth of experiences which will be useful in your organisation if you employ me.

I possess sound leadership qualities and can deliver favorably beyond expectation with minimum supervision.
This is to mention but a few.

I will be available for a chat if you deem it fit that i should be part of the winning team in your existing, new or soon-to-be-established' plastic manufacturing institution.

A pm or silent quote in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks for your time and God bless.
Re: Experienced Hand In Plastic (pvc, Hdpe, Pp, Abs, Etc) Processing. by secnelly: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Gentle Reminder
Re: Experienced Hand In Plastic (pvc, Hdpe, Pp, Abs, Etc) Processing. by Justycxx(m): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2016
there's this stuff i want to produce that will require withstanding high temperature(not very high though). I was thinking if using thick glass would be perfect cos i need it to be transparent. Do u think any plastic can work here?
Re: Experienced Hand In Plastic (pvc, Hdpe, Pp, Abs, Etc) Processing. by secnelly: 12:47am On Apr 17, 2016
Justycxx:
there's this stuff i want to produce that will require withstanding high temperature(not very high though). I was thinking if using thick glass would be perfect cos i need it to be transparent. Do u think any plastic can work here?
There are limits to what plastics can do but if i may ask, what range of temperature will the content be?
Re: Experienced Hand In Plastic (pvc, Hdpe, Pp, Abs, Etc) Processing. by Justycxx(m): 12:52am On Apr 17, 2016
secnelly:
There are limits to what plastics can do but if i may ask, what range of temperature will the content be?
say around 80 deg celcius
Re: Experienced Hand In Plastic (pvc, Hdpe, Pp, Abs, Etc) Processing. by secnelly: 6:18am On Apr 17, 2016
Justycxx:
say around 80 deg celcius
That's not quite high. There is a solution with plastics

(1) (Reply)

Dear Applicant, I Dont Think You Really Want That Job. / Agro Capital Venture / Online Marketing Training!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.