Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Air Peace To Fly Directly To China - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace To Fly Directly To China (27990 Views)

Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos / Air Peace Acquires Boeing B777-200 Aircraft; Sets New Record / Robbers Attack Air Peace Aircraft While Taxiing To Take Off At Lagos Airp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Goke7: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2016
uduak2016:

Something keeps telling me that Buhari might cancel this...to frustrate SE.

stop the negativity, its not good

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Goke7: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2016
arsenal33:
Air Peace owned by..........

FG gives them a licence to fly international.

Shows PMB and GEJ have a bond, (no hard feelings)

SoME PEOPLE WILL JUST BE WAILING, WHILE OTHERS ARE BALLING

if they qualify, why not. We must patronize made in naija afteralll
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by krak101(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2016
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
Nonsense this is the policy of Gej and Stella Odua
very nice observation. So this is the question... How many people continue with the policies of their predecessors in Nigerian politics At least give the man credit for having the decency to continue other people's profitable agendas.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by ZUBY77(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2016
My best news this year.
This will open Enugu State up to the world.
United States of America and Chinese consulates will be forced to immediately open up offices in Enugu to attend to their citizens who will be flying directly to Enugu.
Chinese Yuan market will boom in the city.
United State and Chinese owned airlines will eventually follow up.
And boom! Enugu rises

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Kenmoris22: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2016
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
u are a brain washed blind bate .stalla odua the criminal I guss

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by petrelli07: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2016
Tribal war escalation in coming days...
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by 989900B: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2016
uduak2016:

Something keeps telling me that Buhari might cancel this...to frustrate SE.

What happened to reading before commenting?

"President Muhammadu Buhari in his magnanimity on March 31, 2016 approved for us the right to fly to five different countries and we decided now to make Enugu State the hub," he said. Onyema said Air Peace would fly to India, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Atlanta in the U.S. and China, adding that the China flight would commence in a few months.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Teeboy22(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2016
CFCman:
The Enugu-Atlanta route could be a goldmine for the airline if it does proper marketing, and offers superior in-flight customer service.
Its good news to know that, very soon, Nigerians would be able to travel directly from the US to the SS/SE part of the country.

Air Peace should use the B787 or B777 for the estimated 12hr 40 min flight time between Enugu and Atlanta, USA, because both planes can cover the 6,084.84 nautical miles (9,792.58km) journey without refueling.

Exactly bro

Boeing 777 n Boeing 787 is the best for that
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Teeboy22(m): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2016
CFCman:

Wow. That's good to know
Arik needs some much needed competition among Nigerian carriers on intl routes.

Hmmm

U no see as arik stop Lagos- dubai route....

Shey na Emirates, Qatar airways, Etihad dem wan compete witlol

Make dem face their Lagos- London & Lagos- New York route
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by engrchykae(m): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2016
Elxandre:

Someone is talking about quality measures, but you are just smart enough to go tribal.
whatever happened to gradual improvements over time,did other world class airports turn to their present stately qualities in a flash.
The truth of the matter is that many who hoped that the east is landlocked are not happy with this development and hypocrites are not happy whenever they are bursted for who they are.
I do not know when some people began to worry about quality for the east and at the sametime delete lagos calabar rail, campaign against second niger bridge.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Teeboy22(m): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2016
modath:

I hope & pray the Nigerian factor never sets in! 2x I traveled with them, no complaint.

One of the journeys, I was with an infant & one of them offered to carry my bag to the lounge..had to be convincing that I could manage!!

Dana is cool too, that crash really dented their image but it didn't detract from their service delivery!!

Arik don miss way tey tey, people are just managing them!!!!

Arik too dey delay flight without even apologizing....

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Teeboy22(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2016
banio:
Lagosians " FG has taken away our birth right, all international flights MUST be through Lagos international airport"

This is change
Hmmm

Flight dey Lagos now

Almost all the Nigeria bound airline dey go China na

The likes of Emirates, royal air moroc ,etihad, Ethiopian airline, Kenya air,KLM n so. Abi wat else na

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Teeboy22(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2016
Lilimax:
Flying from Nigeria to China no be beans o! About 16 hours or more on air non stop. shocked
Air Peace, una don hammer smiley

Arik wey dey fly new York n London on a daily basis nko

Biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by diegwu01: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
The approval has nothing to do with Buhari, its not his responsibility.
grin grin grin so much hate.. nothing wrong with being happy, it would make you live longer .

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by shaibu123: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2016
Can someone please tell Air peace management to look into direct flight from Enugu to London.this will be goldmine for them.Lots of SE /SS has no business in lagos,so don't need to travel to lagos on a six hours bus journey to catch a flight.But i know it won't be long before a good investor with foresight will take up this route. ENUGU-LONDON DIRECT FLIGHT WAITING.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by tigerclaws: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2016
Kenmoris22:
u are a brain washed blind bate .stalla odua the criminal I guss
get your English right before quoting me next time
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Lilimax(f): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2016
Teeboy22:

Arik wey dey fly new York n London on a daily basis nko

Biko
London is just 6 hours nah embarassed
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by lanpio(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2016
This airline belongs to patience Jonathan, can we all see PMB has no beef for the Jonathan's.
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by ademoladeji(m): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2016
I love AIR PEACE>>>>

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by gretblue: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
Everything is the policy of GEJ but non was he able to implement.Ain't you ashamed of yourself and your acclaimed Hero?
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by swezenberg(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
CFCman:
The Enugu-Atlanta route could be a goldmine for the airline if it does proper marketing, and offers superior in-flight customer service.
Its good news to know that, very soon, Nigerians would be able to travel directly from the US to the SS/SE part of the country.

Air Peace should use the B787 or B777 for the estimated 12hr 40 min flight time between Enugu and Atlanta, USA, because both planes can cover the 6,084.84 nautical miles (9,792.58km) journey without refueling.

You will need an international airport at Enugu and Peace Airline will need to overcome all the hurdles Arik overcame to bring your dream to fruition. I hope we have more international airports that truly meet world standard.
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by nosiebaba(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
Goke7:

stop the negativity, its not good
You can't change a man with a negative mindset.. You can't change a pessimist.. You can't convince a goat not to eat leaves.. It's a nature thing so stop trying with this people.. Let's just continue to pray for Nigeria
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by nosiebaba(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
Y didnt d mumu implement it? U reason like ur hero grin
It was actually the policy of aguiyi ironsi
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by nosiebaba(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
swezenberg:

You will need an international airport at Enugu and Peace Airline will need to overcome all the hurdles Arik overcame to bring your dream to fruition. I hope we have more international airports that truly meet world standard.
The best way to move is to START MOVING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Claims That Nigerian Died In Iran Plane Crash Are False - Fact Check / Uber Driver Loses Control, Crashes Into A Living Room In Kenya (Photos) / 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.