Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos (133706 Views)

⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ / Relocation Sales : LG Home Theatre 7.2ch, 13hp Gen, Projector, Ps4, Fridge / LG Home Theatre Vs SAMSUNG Home Theatre.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by tex25: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
acunon:
Your welcome. Enjoy!!
Cost of that Samsung 1000W?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
tex25:

Cost of that Samsung 1000W?
Tall boy?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2016
Good morning world, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by tex25: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2016
acunon:
Tall boy?
yes the one delivered to delta

1 Like

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
tex25:

yes the one delivered to delta
Samsung bluray 3D home theater complete system
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by maxjax(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2016
acunon:
65k Samsung bluray 3D home theater complete system
show us pictures
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2016
maxjax:

show us pictures
Will do that later today. Thanks

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Good morning world,have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2016
maxjax:

show us pictures
Done sir
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by jokinexcel(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oga u don 4 get me na. Am the PH guy Dat u promise to get biggest Samsung tall boy for Dat can carry 1000 watts Samsung home theater. I still need the 2 pieces I told you of.
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2016
jokinexcel:
Oga u don 4 get me na. Am the PH guy Dat u promise to get biggest Samsung tall boy for Dat can carry 1000 watts Samsung home theater. I still need the 2 pieces I told you of.
Hi sir
Pls send me a message on whatsapp, i think I have something for you
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by digitalgeorgy(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by obosirow: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2016
acunon:

You haven't responded to this query...

digitalgeorgy:

Acunon!! 30days after payment!!
Where is my TV? why have you decided to punish me? Stories upon stories everyday!
Are you shipping the goods directly from Germany, or is the courier service trekking with my TV?
why will you charge me 2k for shipping and then take my goods to a place where they offer receiver pay?
have I not been patient enough?
have I not paid you in full?
why will my case be different?
how are we sure you are not the one posting those good reports about ur works?
Nwosu Uchenna Chidiebere!! when will I get my TV?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
obosirow:

It has been clarified sir, and the courier service company has paid me for there loss. I will refund him sir. Thanks
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by DonCortino: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
acunon:

It has been clarified sir, and the courier service company has paid me for there loss. I will refund him sir. Thanks
I need a samsung or lg sound bar with woofers
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by obosirow: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
acunon:

Kudos!

Incase of next time, past the resolution on this page people don't assume otherwise and get scared doing business with you.
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
DonCortino:

I need a samsung or lg sound bar with woofers
Available sir
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by DonCortino: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
acunon:

Available sir
How much? And can i see a pic?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
DonCortino:

How much? And can i see a pic?
Its 35k sir

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by DonCortino: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
acunon:

Its 35k sir

I stay in ph, how is d delivery n payment made? what make is this.? And is that the last price?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
DonCortino:

I stay in ph, how is d delivery n payment made? what make is this.? And is that the last price?
If you have anyone in lagos, you can send that person to me but if you dnt have you will have to send the fund then I send it to PH. It's Samsung and 35k last.
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by DonCortino: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
acunon:

If you have anyone in lagos, you can send that person to me but if you dnt have you will have to send the fund then I send it to PH. It's Samsung and 35k last.

which area in lag are you?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
DonCortino:

which area in lag are you?
Am in alaba intl market ojo Lagos
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:27am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by digitalgeorgy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
obosirow:

My business with Acunon was successful, all previous posts should be disregarded.
I have no problem with Aconon, He is a good business man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (57) (Reply)

MTN 1gb Now N350, 10gb = N2900 - WhatsApp: 08092002503 / ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 / Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.