Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos (133629 Views)

⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ / Relocation Sales : LG Home Theatre 7.2ch, 13hp Gen, Projector, Ps4, Fridge / LG Home Theatre Vs SAMSUNG Home Theatre.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2016
Gptech:

Great just learnt the usb port is for software only, would have loved if its for music and videos.
Check out this powerful sound bar

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by Gptech(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
acunon:

Check out this powerful sound bar
How much for the Sony and also this Samsung, hope they are neat.
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gptech:

How much for the Sony and also this Samsung, hope they are neat.
Sony is 45k,samsung is 45k too for that particular model sir
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by austin4real(m): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
acunon:
Hey acunon, What kind of sound system would you recommend be used in a bar or a lounge setting, do you have any of such caliber as i intend on patronizing you for that purchase.... You prompt response would be highly appreciated...
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 6:48am On Oct 09, 2016
austin4real:
Hey acunon, What kind of sound system would you recommend be used in a bar or a lounge setting, do you have any of such caliber as i intend on patronizing you for that purchase.... You prompt response would be highly appreciated...
Hi sir
I would recommend an amplifier with speakers as an ideal base for such place as it will quake and surround sounds to need places.

1 Like

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2016
All still available
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:20am On Oct 17, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by freezyprinzy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
how much for this?

1 Like

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
freezyprinzy:
how much for this?
Its 40k sir
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 21, 2016
Can you get this for me and how much??

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 6:53am On Oct 21, 2016
troubleman007:
Can you get this for me and how much??
No sir, that one hasn't come as tokunbo sir
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by tonyx4x44(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
I have an LG home theatre system (4 tall boy speakers), but the player itself is now scrap. How do I replace it? Must I get the exact model or any LG? Any adverse effects? Do you have?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
tonyx4x44:
I have an LG home theatre system (4 tall boy speakers), but the player itself is now scrap. How do I replace it? Must I get the exact model or any LG? Any adverse effects? Do you have?
Hi Sir
You may get the exact head or a head with the exact wattage of yours and with possible support for your tall boys. If you get one that doesn't match the tall boys you either fry the tall boys ,woofers or the head. What's your LG model?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by AnaCheks(m): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
genteel1:
I rarely post on nl buh was really impressed with Mr Acunon.
Saw this thread and decided to give him a try. Got a 1000W Samsung home theatre from him. it was delivered to me in delta state. Neat and superb sound. I'm beginning to learn that some risks are worth taking. Thanks Acunon...God bless
How much is it?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by AnaCheks(m): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
genteel1:
I rarely post on nl buh was really impressed with Mr Acunon.
Saw this thread and decided to give him a try. Got a 1000W Samsung home theatre from him. it was delivered to me in delta state. Neat and superb sound. I'm beginning to learn that some risks are worth taking. Thanks Acunon...God bless
I like that setting, like how much did it cost, did u buy d TV from him too?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by tonyx4x44(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
acunon:

Hi Sir
You may get the exact head or a head with the exact wattage of yours and with possible support for your tall boys. If you get one that doesn't match the tall boys you either fry the tall boys ,woofers or the head. What's your LG model?

DVD Home Theatre System
DH4530T

thanks.
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:15am On Oct 24, 2016
tonyx4x44:

DVD Home Theatre System
DH4530T

thanks.
Do you mind checking the power rating for the machine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (57) (Reply)

MTN 1gb Now N350, 10gb = N2900 - WhatsApp: 08092002503 / ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 / Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.