Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (729504 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by fweshazzimi: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
for tax officers position....25-30 is the age bracket
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Pauloski87: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Y dem no put am for d advert? Dey r looking for ways to drop many ppl
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nigerians and rumor. Information reaching from where? So you don't know that Tax Officer I and II are higher positions than Assistant Tax Manager.

Tax Officer II is Salary Grade Level 10

Tax Officer I is Salary Grade Level 09

Assistant Tax Manager is Salary Grade Level 08

Or you don't know what Salary Grade Level Means. Better go and take a look at the advert again.
fweshazzimi:
information reaching now says that if you are 30years n above n u applied for tax officer i or ii........u might not be shortlisted.....as firs seeks ever means possible to cut down d numbers....for those who applied for managerial position.....35years is the maximum age limit.
thank you.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by omo17(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Nigerians and rumor. Information reaching from where? So you don't know that Tax Officer I and II are higher positions than Assistant Tax Manager.

Or you don't know what Salary Grade Level Means. Better go and take a look at the advert again.

Bros why nao. Lol, do u even understand each grade levels requirements b4 applying. Hmm

10 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
PatrickOkunima:

Chai. Mr accountant, so u didn't even know what you were applying for? Firs salary level is in descending order. Level 10 is for new entrants. How can you even compare a tax officer to an assistant manager? Na wa for you ooo

6 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by aisa6773(m): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
PatrickOkunima:

Their ranks goes in the other way

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
I didn't know that. Thanks.
aisa6773:

Their ranks goes in the other way
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by sokarsenal(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
PatrickOkunima:

when you are not sure of something......please please nd please again.....never write with so much conviction....Mr Accounting Graduate

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Paragon001(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
GL and SL are inversely proportional.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Zirah: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Leave him. Na oversabi dey worry am. Na so e dey do. You should have read his entirely subjective comment on who will get shortlisted for the test. You'd think he's Firs himself or God.

sokarsenal:

when you are not sure of something......please please nd please again.....never write with so much conviction....Mr Accounting Graduate

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Daewoods(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Bros you sabi fall hand oo, vamoose from here jare

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Pivot: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Zirah:
Leave him. Na oversabi dey worry am. Na so e dey do. You should have read his entirely subjective comment on who will get shortlisted for the test. You'd think he's Firs himself or God.
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by horlajide: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Nigerians and rumor. Information reaching from where? So you don't know [s]that Tax Officer I and II are higher positions than Assistant Tax Manager.[/s]

Arrogant Ignorance!!!

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by fweshazzimi: 5:08am On Oct 16, 2016
PatrickOkunima:

mr PATRICK shay ur bodi don come down now? think be for u talk.
am very sure wit dis your idea you hv already shortlisted your self out by applying for the wrong post.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:20am On Oct 16, 2016
fweshazzimi:

mr PATRICK shay ur bodi don come down now? think be for u talk.
am very sure wit dis your idea you hv already shortlisted your self out by applying for the wrong post.
I have accepted my mistake, but I don't think that's enough grounds to disqualify me. To be candid, I wasn't relying on a due process. I learnt the hard way during the last PTI recruitment. I made it through the first and second CBT to the final interview. 3 of us attended the interview for the position I applied for, but to my greatest shock, nobody among the 3 of us got the job. Those offered appointment did not even take part in the whole process. If you can't beat them, join them. Yours sincerely has decided to join them. That does not mean I'm 100% certain of getting the job. I still believe that the will of the Almighty prevails.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:45am On Oct 16, 2016
Like I said in my last post, I acknowledge my mistakes and have learnt from it. Obviously, it wasn't the post alone that caused all the bashing, but the previous one. If you're offended by it in anyway, kindly accept this as my apology. You can call me all the names you like, but one thing I am not is arrogant.

Another thing I'll like you to know is that this job is not a do-or-die for me. God's willing, I have other sources of income, which to the best of my understanding are recession proof. These sources generate adequate funds to cater for my present and future needs and do not take much of my time. In fact, most of the tasks is done by my associates. My pursuing a career in the government sector is to secure a position for my children. What's happening now is child's play compared to how it will be in 20, 25 years time. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel if I'm holding a senior position in a government establishment, it will be a little easy to fix my children up.

I wish you guys success!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by praxs(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Like I said in my last post, I acknowledge my mistakes and have learnt from it. Obviously, it wasn't the post alone that caused all the bashing, but the previous one. If you're offended by it in anyway, kindly accept this as my apology. You can call me all the names you like, but one thing I am not is arrogant.

Another thing I'll like you to know is that this job is not a do-or-die for me. God's willing, I have other sources of income, which to the best of my understanding are recession proof. These sources generate adequate funds to cater for my present and future needs and do not take much of my time. In fact, most of the tasks is done by my associates. My pursuing a career in the government sector is to secure a position for my children. What's happening now is child's play compared to how it will be in 20, 25 years time. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel if I'm holding a senior position in a government establishment, it will be a little easy to fix my children up.

I wish you guys success!
Go sit down. Nobody is interested in knowing rhe reasons u applied for rhe job, weather u hv other sources of income, et al. NOBODY CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:12am On Oct 16, 2016
praxs:

Go sit down. Nobody is interested in knowing rhe reasons u applied for rhe job, weather u hv other sources of income, et al. NOBODY CARES
My post wasn't meant for your type.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by praxs(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
My post wasn't meant for your type.
It`s for dumb folks like you
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by BLACKPANTHER(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2016
Please stop your personal beef in updating this thread
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by fweshazzimi: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2016
please lets move on.....one house
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2016
praxs:

It`s for dumb folks like you
The economy is harsh. That I'm very much aware of. But please do not transfer aggression on me. I did not put you in your present predicament.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by praxs(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
The economy is harsh. That I'm very much aware of. But please do not transfer aggression on me. I did not put you in your present predicament.
Fool.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2016
I really don't like pointing fingers but from what I read seems the Patrick of a guy is a nice fellow in reality but an arrogant fellow while on social media.... Anyone wey FIRS one do make dem do..... But I believe it all ball down on handwork and grace.... Happy Sunday
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2016
praxs:
Fool.
Is that what you are?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by MidieMeliss(f): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2016
PatrickOkunima:

I wish you guys success!
This is not called for. if you do sincerely feel like you owe people any apology, you have already done it in your previous post. Your past, present, and future intentions should be known only to you, and not for people in your social forum ehen Mr Patrick. I think its only wise you don't say too much again.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2016
praxs:
Fool.
Is that what you are?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Zirah: 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
I saw this post shortly after you posted it and thought "hey, this guy is the bigger man". Did you need someone to tell you that before knowing this singular act was gentlemanly?

Now, you've bleeped up big time. We don't even know on which side of the fence that you are.

PatrickOkunima:
I have accepted my mistake, but I don't think that's enough grounds to disqualify me. To be candid, I wasn't relying on a due process. I learnt the hard way during the last PTI recruitment. I made it through the first and second CBT to the final interview. 3 of us attended the interview for the position I applied for, but to my greatest shock, nobody among the 3 of us got the job. Those offered appointment did not even take part in the whole process. If you can't beat them, join them. Yours sincerely has decided to join them. That does not mean I'm 100% certain of getting the job. I still believe that the will of the Almighty prevails.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
I av to inform Fowler abt diz THREAD....Mehn!! grin grin
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by arthurshelly: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
JIBOSKI437:
I av to inform Fowler abt diz THREAD....Mehn!! grin grin

Sorry fowler first born
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Giftyy: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2016
God will help us.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by aisa6773(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2016
National Assembly Members and Loyal Party Men should please stay out of this recruitment exercise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.