Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:21 AM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (727569 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by samjadinero(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2016
Hafsat24:

My hubby told me same..that he was told if he could get a letter from the National Assembly for me its a done deal..that's a herculean task..na only God we know cheesy..no wahala sha..we wait for the official recruitment..

Please, if I may what will the letter be about and where will it go.
See, check Sahara reporters' page and get the phone number of the senator representing your zone. Text him and see if he will reply. It's what I want to do now.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Oluwadare: 7:39pm On May 20, 2016
Hafsat24:

My hubby told me same..that he was told if he could get a letter from the National Assembly for me its a done deal..that's a herculean task..na only God we know cheesy..no wahala sha..we wait for the official recruitment..
Salam ma.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 20, 2016
They sent mail today for documentation and appointment letter collection.from 23 to 27...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 10:03pm On May 20, 2016
Oluwadare:
Salam ma. Please if one secured such letter can you help with the link? Have pm you already please reply. Thank you.

I just posted up there that I have no link but God..I don't know anyone o pls..I just thought to share what I know..
Perhaps if you get it you could try getting it to The Oga himself..it just may work..
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 10:19pm On May 20, 2016
Alikote:
They sent mail today for documentation and appointment letter collection.from 23 to 27...
Wow.. Congrats bro..you are mouthed o grin.. Allah yasa albarka.. One question though..pls where you guys that went for the training much?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by samjadinero(m): 6:09am On May 21, 2016
Nna ehn, we still never know where we go submit CV people done dey get mail for appointment letter.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by spenca: 6:12am On May 21, 2016
Aside the 250 people employed earlier this year who mostly would be filling high positions in FIRS like directors ,d.directors , state co ordinators and the likes FIRS has employed more persons from the remainder 1000 this there are lesser slots available now . All the best folks
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 6:22am On May 21, 2016
spenca:
Aside the 250 people employed earlier this year who mostly would be filling high positions in FIRS like directors ,d.directors , state co ordinators and the likes FIRS has employed more persons from the remainder 1000 this there are lesser slots available now . All the best folks

Choi!!! No wahala.. God dey.. grin
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by praxs(m): 8:10am On May 21, 2016
spenca:
Iwas able to get a recommendation letter from a house of rep member and submitted it at the E.D`s office abuja, via the secretary which was acknoledged and stamp there.. So where am i getting it wrong coz have not received a mail from them. Any suggestion plz
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by praxs(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2016
Hafsat24:

My sister, i got a recommendation letter from a rep member and submitted but stil not a word from them.. But stil, not received any mail
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 8:30am On May 21, 2016
Hafsat24:

Wow.. Congrats bro..you are mouthed o grin.. Allah yasa albarka.. One question though..pls where you guys that went for the training much?
they did test and interview same day april 20 most submitted hard copy to flowler like 200 in kano venue ,it also took place in lagos..appointment letter collection start 23 but it seem more will follow cos he said 1250 but from this mail I counted like 50 names all sent to in bulk ,they have hundreds of hard copy cv with them now submitted in april may be they might use it or open a portal for 1000000 to apply for 1000 position nigeria is a,wack country may god help us
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by spenca: 10:34am On May 21, 2016
praxs:

Iwas able to get a recommendation letter from a house of rep member and submitted it at the E.D`s office abuja, via the secretary which was acknoledged and stamp there.. So where am i getting it wrong coz have not received a mail from them. Any suggestion plz

Just keep pushing and praying a lot of persons are also in contention for that spot it would do a lot of the Honourable can speak to a director on your behave
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by samjadinero(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2016
praxs:

Bros, please where (which address) did you submit your CV?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by praxs(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2016
spenca:

Just keep pushing and praying a lot of persons are also in contention for that spot it would do a lot of the Honourable can speak to a director on your behave
Thank you.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by praxs(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2016
samjadinero:

Bros, please where (which address) did you submit your CV?
In april at the headoffice, abuja
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by suyamasta(m): 12:32pm On May 21, 2016
Alikote:
Oboyeee things d happen for dis country sha
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by nurez305(m): 12:50pm On May 21, 2016
Alikote:
Bros, please I have sent you a pm, can you reply me?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 1:59pm On May 21, 2016
Alikote:
they did test and interview same day april 20 most submitted hard copy to flowler like 200 in kano venue ,it also took place in lagos..appointment letter collection start 23 but it seem more will follow cos he said 1250 but from this mail I counted like 50 names all sent to in bulk ,they have hundreds of hard copy cv with them now submitted in april may be they might use it or open a portal for 1000000 to apply for 1000 position nigeria is a,wack country may god help us

Thanks for the info.. Please one more question grin..what was the test format like..let's start studying hard for the remaining spot left..as that would be for survival of the fittest grin..thanks alot
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by folamart2(f): 2:10pm On May 21, 2016
May God help us ooo....please abeg biko...wen d official recruitment starts...as many as are well informed biko let us know ooo...abeg...or perhaps CV submission and how to go abt it...God go bless una
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by spenca: 4:01pm On May 21, 2016
Alikote:

Well appointment letter has been given to me so I can clearly saying the info about 23 is wrong . Nice one for helping others with info here
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by samjadinero(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2016
folamart2:
May God help us ooo....please abeg biko...wen d official recruitment starts...as many as are well informed biko let us know ooo...abeg...or perhaps CV submission and how to go abt it...God go bless una
CVs wey dem don dey collect since April. My problem is how I will get to submit mine at the head office as others.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by whiiteroses(f): 5:51pm On May 21, 2016
@Alikote, @spenca please who recommended you? What was the test and interview like?

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by spenca: 6:07pm On May 21, 2016
whiiteroses:
@Alikote, @spenca please who recommended you? What was the test and interview like?

The test was job based and related
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tonero4urch(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2016
spenca:

Well appointment letter has been given to me so I can clearly saying the info about 23 is wrong . Nice one for helping others with info here
Guy please can I send you my CV through your email so you help me submit it where you submitted your own and who knows if God will help me.
Help a brother.
Thank you in advance
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tonero4urch(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2016
Alikote:

Guy please can you send me your email so I send my CV to you to help me submit in Abuja. I am currently in Lagos. I will pay for all expenses. I want to take my chance please. Help a brother.

Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tonero4urch(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2016
praxs:

In april at the headoffice, abuja

Bros can I send you my CV through your email so you help me submit at abuja because I reside in Lagos . All expenses will be taking care of by me.

Help a brother guy. Thank you in advance
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 21, 2016
spenca:

Bros please show me the way, how did you go about your application, can pm you?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by folamart2(f): 7:37pm On May 21, 2016
Aniekpeno11:

Bros please show me the way, how did you go about your application, can pm you?

@spenca pleasssseee...help a sister tooo
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Tolakay: 8:10pm On May 21, 2016
BUHARI come and see CORRUPTION shocked
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 10:11pm On May 21, 2016
Why some of you enjoying to fool other no nobody in any training school, there training school is in abuja precisely Durumi in abuja be sure of what you post for people to read. The process is yet to commence becos of little hiccup in there budget
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 10:15pm On May 21, 2016
Why some of you enjoying to fooling other, nobody is in any training school, there training school is in abuja precisely Durumi in abuja be sure of what you post for people to read. The process is yet to commence becos of little hiccup in there budget . But I can assure that they will soon open there offical site for you to drop ur application it will not be hidden
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 21, 2016
spenca:

nigerians a mail was sent to pick up appointment letter from 23 to 27 u are here talking rubbish plus documentation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.