Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (729761 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by SenatorJChris: 8:30am On Jan 12, 2017
Thanks for this information. Let's wait and see. Cheers
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by SenatorJChris: 8:32am On Jan 12, 2017
bisiofgod:

the invite will come latest before this month ends. text and email will be sent. they are ensuring a mixture of merit and who recommends you. even if you are recommended, you still have to be qualified. if not they will ask your nominee to recommend another person. this is because of the petition here and there. most of the people to be invited will be those who read Accounting or Economics. B.sc. for HND you need God. i mean real divine intervention. for the position of assistance manager, it has to be a chartered accountant or tax with 6years relevant experience. the deal is almost set. believe it.
Thanks for this information. Let's wait and see. Cheers
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 247Dior(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2017
My case is different lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ashebsj: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Yaasir:
the invite will come latest before this month ends. text and email will be sent. they are ensuring a mixture of merit and who recommends you. even if you are recommended, you still have to be qualified. if not they will ask your nominee to recommend another person. this is because of the petition here and there. most of the people to be invited will be those who read Accounting or Economics. B.sc. for HND you need God. i mean real divine intervention. for the position of assistance manager, it has to be a chartered accountant or tax with 6years relevant experience. the deal is almost set. believe it.

This is the most horrifying part that i have been scared of sharing.

Pls, yaasir, can u send ur no. to me? I need to talk to you personally: ashebsj@yahoo.com
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Yaasir:

This is the most horrifying part that i have been scared of sharing.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by EMMYD01(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nice update here
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2el(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
like recruitment has already started (IF NOT CONCLUDED) before they advertised the vacancy in September according to FIRS boss himself last year April 2016

Budgeting N16billion to cater for 1250 staff, money enough to sustain 12,500 staff.

God help us in Nigeria...

Budget: Senate faults FIRS' N16Billion salary for proposed staff - Punch Newspapers
http://punchng.com/budget-senate-faults-firs-n16bn-salary-for-proposed-staff/
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
2el:
like recruitment has already started (IF NOT CONCLUDED) before they advertised the vacancy in September according to FIRS boss himself last year April 2016

Budgeting N16billion to cater for 1250 staff, money enough to sustain 12,500 staff.

God help us in Nigeria...

Budget: Senate faults FIRS' N16Billion salary for proposed staff - Punch Newspapers
http://punchng.com/budget-senate-faults-firs-n16bn-salary-for-proposed-staff/
can't you see the story is old.. Check the date.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2el(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
TEEKAY2000:
can't you see the story is old.. Check the date.
I qoted that already....April 2016
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by shugasofttouch: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ekakamba:

http://leadership.ng/news/518302/firs-recruit-1250-new-staff

UPDATES: FIRS Is Recruiting! Checkout Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies

click here to see application details https://www.nairaland.com/3303455/firs-recruiting-federal-inland-revenue
. Pls when is the list coming out.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Sabr: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Good morning everyone, I guess we all had a lovely weekend. I have been following this page for a long time now and truth be told, it has been informative. Thanks to Yaasir and others

I got a disturbing information last night about the whole recruitment saga.

1. That we should not expect any SMS or email yet till like May 2017, u can also verify from ur informant pls

2. That, there is need for internal promotion to be done and the exams is to be written this week nd next to create room for the new intakes . Though that the staff promotion was supposed to be completed last year, don't know what delayed it.

3. They are also deliberating on the review of FIRS salary structure, that the last review was in 2007.

4. After conclusion of the promotional exams and national assembly nd presidency has signed, then the new intakes comes in and by June hopefully successful ones will go for training.

So please Mr. Yaasir and others, help us verify if this new development is what is really the situation now.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dis had better not been true ooo. What is all dis na. Let's know our fate and move on if need be.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bidemi1190: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
I was told since last year that things will commence by april by my contact at the hq. You can check my post on this thread.My prayers is that we all make it.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
As unpleasant as the news might sound, one of there staff told me june too yesterday. Let someone with strong informant help us confirm
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by SenatorJChris: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sabr:
Good morning everyone, I guess we all had a lovely weekend. I have been following this page for a long time now and truth be told, it has been informative. Thanks to Yaasir and others

1. That we should not expect any SMS or email yet till like May 2017, u can also verify from ur informant pls

2. That, there is need for internal promotion to be done and the exams is to be written this week nd next to create room for the new intakes . Though that the staff promotion was supposed to be completed last year, don't know what delayed it.

3. They are also deliberating on the review of FIRS salary structure, that the last review was in 2007.

4. After conclusion of the promotional exams and national assembly nd presidency has signed, then the new intakes comes in and by June hopefully successful ones will go for training.

So please Mr. Yaasir and others, help us verify if this new development is what is really the situation now.

This information is contradictory. There is no basis to beleive that
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Pivot: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
SenatorJChris:

. Na naija we dey,anything's is possible
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Pivot: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
SenatorJChris:

. Na naija we dey,anything's possible
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Sabr: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
SenatorJChris:

Your reply was very helpful.....pls help us with information that we can believe.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sabr:

Really?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
SenatorJChris:

whats contradictory there?

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by chaffman: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hello House, i guess the forum is becoming more informative now, but pls lets work with facts. I can say for sure that the internal promotion test was done btw 5th to 7th or 8th of december 2016. So i'm surprised as to where sabr got information no.2. For the other lines he dropped, Those i'm not sure of, but i'm certain that the internal promotional tests were conducted last year. aisa6773 & Yassir, where y'all at?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Sabr: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
chaffman:
Hello House, i guess the forum is becoming more informative now, but pls lets work with facts. I can say for sure that the internal promotion test was done btw 5th to 7th or 8th of december 2016. So i'm surprised as to where sabr got information no.2. For the other lines he dropped, Those i'm not sure of, but i'm certain that the internal promotional tests were conducted last year. aisa6773 & Yassir, where y'all at?

LETS WAIT AND SEE WHAT OTHERS WILL GET FOR US.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by SenatorJChris: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
siina:
whats contradictory there?
what's contradictory is the fact they promotion exercise does not take up to 6 months. And the information is contrary to what we already know
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by golden2015(f): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=Sabr post=52849790]Good morning everyone, I guess we all had a lovely weekend. I have been following this page for a long time now and truth be told, it has been informative. Thanks to Yaasir and others

I beg to differ because I confirmed from a staff of FIRS Abuja. Promotion exam was conducted ist week of December and he passed and has been promoted. They are through with the promotion exercise. Let us also remember that Buhari has mandated all government agencies to conclude their 2016 budget latest by March 2017 and this recruitment exercise is for 2016 as approved by senate. Yasir's info is correct to a large extent. It has been confirmed that they are compiling list now. We all need to follow up on our leads, sponsors etc and above all pray for the best.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
To the best of my knowledge, promotion was done in December last year. The last communication our contact had with FIRS when we complained that some people had resume was to the effect that offer letter will come out on or before 31st. I strongly believe it may be true cos of the encounter my colleague had with them around 4th of this month. Lets just keep our fingers crossed and scoop for every information. Nothing is impossible in this country but i personally believe the recruitment will never be that long.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yaasir:
To the best of my knowledge, promotion was done in December last year. The last communication our contact had with FIRS when we complained that some people had resume was to the effect that offer letter will come out on or before 31st. I strongly believe it may be true cos of the encounter my colleague had with them around 4th of this month. Lets just keep our fingers crossed and scoop for every information. Nothing is impossible in this country but i personally believe the recruitment will never be that long.
Do you mean on or before, 31st January 2017?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=TEEKAY2000 post=52860340]
No, he meant on or before 31st December 2019.
From the way he responded you should already know that he is referring to this January. Some of us are over anxious or let's be sincere.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=TEEKAY2000 post=52860340]
No, he meant on or before 31st December 2019.
From the way he responded you should already know that he is referring to this January. Some of us are over anxious or let's be sincere.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by nusinusi: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
I don't have any contact. but we need to reason this out. I don't think offer letter is possible by 31st January, 2017. its a recruitment PROCESS.even if there is no exam, interview will be scheduled. then not everyone that is interviewed will be selected. after selecting those that passéd interview, OUR names will be sent to Federal Character Commission(I hope I got that right?) for approval before offer letter can be given. Sabr may well be right. this recruitment may take up to May/June
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 4oyrsExperience(m): 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Which way Lord!

Pls hv mercy on me

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
nusinusi:
I don't have any contact. but we need to reason this out. I don't think offer letter is possible by 31st January, 2017. its a recruitment PROCESS.even if there is no exam, interview will be scheduled. then not everyone that is interviewed will be selected. after selecting those that passéd interview, OUR names will be sent to Federal Character Commission(I hope I got that right?) for approval before offer letter can be given. Sabr may well be right. this recruitment may take up to May/June
be like you no dey naija when FCC gave FIRS a waiver, they have been given the power to conduct this exercise on there own guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.