Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (729446 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ciggy000(m): 12:26am On May 03, 2017
Yaasir:
My people,
I want to formally inform you that i have come to the end of my contribution on this thread. This is necessitated by the fact that the reality on ground will run contrary to my comments. I do not want a situation where i will lie outrightly or mislead people with incorrect statement/information. There would also be instances where some people will make big issue out of an honest comment. Simply put, not everybody can manage correct information at this stage. I will be dropping by once in a while to share any information with you but will be limited to publicly available information. I wish those that would make it through the recruitment the very best; the recruitment is finally coming to a dramatic close.I sincerely appreciate the maturity of everybody on this thread and the zeal to help a fellow job seeker. This is the very first thread i would be participating on nairaland thread and its really worth the time and the experience. Goodluck to all of us in our various endeavours. Our paths will always cross either online or real life. Do have a blessed day
thumbs up my brother but one last plea is let this not b the end of ur contribution on this thread. we still have some matured minds here who can't interprete ur info to b misleading cos even Nigeria now is full of uncertainties. u have tremendously been useful on this forum and also sounded positive at all times.we are all into this together and we shall see it all to the end so keep sharing d info as they come as we remain steadfast in prayers. thanks brother

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 7:49am On May 03, 2017
Yaasir:
My people,
I want to formally inform you that i have come to the end of my contribution on this thread. This is necessitated by the fact that the reality on ground will run contrary to my comments. I do not want a situation where i will lie outrightly or mislead people with incorrect statement/information. There would also be instances where some people will make big issue out of an honest comment. Simply put, not everybody can manage correct information at this stage. I will be dropping by once in a while to share any information with you but will be limited to publicly available information. I wish those that would make it through the recruitment the very best; the recruitment is finally coming to a dramatic close.I sincerely appreciate the maturity of everybody on this thread and the zeal to help a fellow job seeker. This is the very first thread i would be participating on nairaland thread and its really worth the time and the experience. Goodluck to all of us in our various endeavours. Our paths will always cross either online or real life. Do have a blessed day
You have been contributing immensely to this thread and no body forced you to do so. Luckily enough, it is only in this thread that i saw u contributing. It is clear indication that whether u have access to this recruitment saga, or u have somebody there firmly connected. Please Yasir so many people here reluctantly depend on your informantion. Even considering the fact that the way mature people here are commending ur effort which is worthy of applause and awesome. Don Allah ka da ka gaji ka ci gaba da kokarin da ka saba. Allah shi zai biya ka. Because this is the crucial time when all members of this thread needed u most.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by golden2015(f): 8:58am On May 03, 2017
Yaasir:
My people,
. God bless you Mr. Yaasir for your immense contribution. You are highly appreciated. All the best.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 9:09am On May 03, 2017
Yaasir:
My people,

Pls yasir my name is Ahmad i will like to make an acquintance with you pls do follow me on twitter and let me knw is you! @nguldee waitingf for you pls.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Ruler2: 9:56am On May 03, 2017
Yaasir:
My people,
God bless you Mr. Yaasir...quick question please. Will the shortlisted names come out in few weeks too?

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bakinrijiya(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2017
Mr. yaseer can we pls discuss privately on whatsapp? here is my contact (07060460404). tnx
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 04, 2017
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Theolink(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2017
REMEMBER THIS:
[[b]quote author=Theolink post=53454931]I don't believe in talking too much. Note the following and ask no further questions please. FIRS did recruitment in November and December 2016. All such staff are already on duty across states in Nigeria. It is for the selected highly connected. The next recruitment you guys are waiting for will form part of 2017 budget and not the 2016 some of you are waiting for. Hopefully the budget for 2017 will be approve before July 2017. For now the Firs is considering the recruitment for July 2017. This also is subject to change. How do I know all these? From the office of the------. I got a part there.[/quote]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Yassir took a bold step. I welcome you to the board of elders. [/b]
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by jonaboy: 10:03pm On May 04, 2017
Yaasir:
My people,
Your contributions are highly appreciated by me. I pray God will shine his favour upon us and make us be among the successful applicants that will be employed in Jesus name, amen.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 11:58pm On May 04, 2017
Budget approval postponed till next week for passage.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/230383-national-assembly-fails-pass-2017-budget-expiration-2016-budget.html

There may be crises due to non passage of the budget today cos the 2016 budget will officially expire midnight tomorrow without alternative provision for spending. They will have to rectify it by passing the budget at the earliest time possible next week. I hope they will fulfill the promise for the last time cos there is no room for further postponement.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bakinrijiya(m): 12:15am On May 05, 2017
we pray so.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 4:51am On May 05, 2017
Theolink:

REMEMBER THIS:
[[b]quote author=Theolink post=53454931]I don't believe in talking too much. Note the following and ask no further questions please. FIRS did recruitment in November and December 2016. All such staff are already on duty across states in Nigeria. It is for the selected highly connected. The next recruitment you guys are waiting for will form part of 2017 budget and not the 2016 some of you are waiting for. Hopefully the budget for 2017 will be approve before July 2017. For now the Firs is considering the recruitment for July 2017. This also is subject to change. How do I know all these? From the office of the------. I got a part there.

Np recruitment was done in November and December 2016 guy, so dont think you have scored any point. The recruitment to take place now is still the same 2016 we have all been waiting for.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ciggy000(m): 9:01am On May 05, 2017
Theolink:

REMEMBER THIS:
[[b]quote author=Theolink post=53454931]I don't believe in talking too much. Note the following and ask no further questions please. FIRS did recruitment in November and December 2016. All such staff are already on duty across states in Nigeria. It is for the selected highly connected. The next recruitment you guys are waiting for will form part of 2017 budget and not the 2016 some of you are waiting for. Hopefully the budget for 2017 will be approve before July 2017. For now the Firs is considering the recruitment for July 2017. This also is subject to change. How do I know all these? From the office of the------. I got a part there.

I think u got this info from lai Mohammad
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2017
ciggy000:
I think u got this info from lai Mohammad
hah!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ucheo: 10:20am On May 05, 2017
never contribute in these thread but has been following up. I have to call my contact who is a director in firs that list is about to come out.
he was surprised, there and there he called on higher authority who also confirmed to him that it's not true.
not trying to take away anything from anybody but let us do these as brothers.
.these thread has given so many hope and kept us alive as things are rough for those working talk less of cv carriers.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 10:51am On May 05, 2017
ucheo:
never contribute in these thread but has been following up. I have to call my contact who is a director in firs that list is about to come out.
he was surprised, there and there he called on higher authority who also confirmed to him that it's not true.
.these thread has given so many hope and kept us alive as things are rough for those working talk less of cv carriers.
what this one is saying?

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Ruler2: 11:47am On May 05, 2017
ucheo:
U just blabbed, no vex.

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ciggy000(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2017
ucheo:
the way ur contribution was constructed sef lacks credibility. I would advice u keep following than contributing. ur source who is a director of firs called a higher authority abeg na Fowler himself ur source call cos d only higher authority after directors is d executive director who doubles as d chairman of d board . pls don't come here and mislead people d way u misled ur source before I invoke d higher authority on u

4 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2017
ciggy000:

the way ur contribution was constructed sef lacks credibility. I would advice u keep following than contributing. ur source who is a director of firs called a higher authority abeg na Fowler himself ur source call cos d only higher authority after directors is d executive director who doubles as d chairman of d board . pls don't come here and mislead people d way u misled ur source before I invoke d higher authority on u
Maybe the director he called is not ready to help him thereby giving him fAlse information so as to put his mind off the recruitment. Because his source lacks credibility

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ucheo: 12:53pm On May 05, 2017
my bros..I must not spell it out to u before you know who he called.
Leave the messenger and attack the message which in simple terms ' no list is ready'. Or u guys angry that it has been delayed.
Some of the sources some of us are quoting here are junior staff. We are to share ideas not to tread insults.
People that have serious contact there don't make noise here
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Ruler2: 1:03pm On May 05, 2017
ucheo:
my bros..I must not spell it out to u before you know who he called.
Leave the messenger and attack the message which in simple terms ' no list is ready'. Or u guys angry that it has been delayed.
Some of the sources some of us are quoting here are junior staff. We are to share ideas not to tread insults.
People that have serious contact there don't make noise here
Oh well... u made noise. I dont understand when people state the obvious. If there was a list, some people will be getting call backs (backdoor or frontdoor, all join). Your tone sounded like there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING going on in FIRS.NOONE said anything about a list...at least not yet, but it will happen. Finito
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 10:20pm On May 06, 2017
I will keep on repeating myself and re-assuring you guys that the recruitment will take place! Successfull candidates will bbe invited.pls don't waste your time arguing with those that are here to creat ruckus! People keep on telling thheir source whille they don't know our source!well I wll prove them wrong at the end of the day! So those that believe pls wait just like the arrival of jesus crhist it will sure happen but only Almighty Allah knows! When! But his is close indeed very close

6 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 06, 2017
dganse:
I will keep on repeating myself and re-assuring you guys that the recruitment will take place! Successfull candidates will bbe invited.pls don't waste your time arguing with those that are here to creat ruckus! People keep on telling thheir source whille they don't know our source!well I wll prove them wrong at the end of the day! So those that believe pls wait just like the arrival of jesus crhist it will sure happen but only Almighty Allah knows! When! But his is close indeed very close
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 11:34am On May 08, 2017
I've just heard from another reliable source that they will start inviting people for interview next week n sha Allah

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayog20(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2017
dganse:
I've just heard from another reliable source that they will start inviting people for interview next week n sha Allah

Allah ya sa! May we be among the fortunate ones in shaa Allah

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bakinrijiya(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2017
may Allah make us among d luckiest one. amen

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by stanilo4love(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2017
guys seriously the guys I saw wearing a T-shirt written FIRS around coconut Apapa. They look was not encouraging. I don't mean any harm but the way people have hyped FIRS job make me think they should be leaving well

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2017
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2017
Sabr:
Good morning everyone, I guess we all had a lovely weekend. I have been following this page for a long time now and truth be told, it has been informative. Thanks to Yaasir and others

I got a disturbing information last night about the whole recruitment saga.

1. That we should not expect any SMS or email yet till like May 2017, u can also verify from ur informant pls

2. That, there is need for internal promotion to be done and the exams is to be written this week nd next to create room for the new intakes . Though that the staff promotion was supposed to be completed last year, don't know what delayed it.

3. They are also deliberating on the review of FIRS salary structure, that the last review was in 2007.

4. After conclusion of the promotional exams and national assembly nd presidency has signed, then the new intakes comes in and by June hopefully successful ones will go for training.

So please Mr. Yaasir and others, help us verify if this new development is what is really the situation now.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.