Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. (19756 Views)

Admission In China’s Universities. 100% Visa Guarantee. / Wisdom Child Int'l School Borokiri Admission Into Ukraine Universities / Study In Ukraine - 100% Visa Guarantee - For New Intakes- Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2016
Get Your Invitation/admission letters into various Universities in Ukraine to study Medicine, Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy, Economics, Computer Science, oil and gas, and so on in English Medium with cheapest tution Fees in Europe.
No payment until students visa is approved, all process will be without payment until after visa is approved. But we will have solid agreements signed by both parties and students sponsor. this offer will be for only the month of April and May 2016
requirements needed to begin process are
Waec or Neco result with 5 credits including maths and English
Birth certificate
Testimonial
Data page of International passport
4 passport photo

Note please THIS OFFER IS NO MORE AVAILABLE. payment for any process before we begin The offer was abused by those that took advantage of it

1 Like

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by ChrisKonor: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
semac00:
Get Your Invitation/admission letters into various Universities in Ukraine to study Medicine, Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy, Economics, Computer Science, oil and gas, and so on in English Medium with cheapest tution Fees in Europe.
No payment until students visa is granted, all process will be without payment until after visa is granted. But we will have solid agreements signed by both parties and students sponsor. this offer will be for only the month of April and May 2016
requirements needed to begin process are
Waec or Neco result with 5 credits including maths and English
Birth certificate
Testimonial
Data page of International passport
4 passport photo

Boss i am interested but i would like to know the cost of living there as well as price of tuition fee.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by scofield2(m): 7:34am On Apr 20, 2016
ChrisKonor:

Boss i am interested but i would like to know the cost of living there as well as price of tuition fee.

Ukraine is among the countries in Europe with lowest income/wages for its citizens and for them to be able to survive, things like food, transportation, accommodation, health and so on has to be cheap and affordable. which made the above mentioned very cheap.
Tution fees in Ukraine varies in different schools and cities. But from $1,200 to $1,800 for pre courses, $2,000 to $3,000 for engineering courses, $4,000 to $4,700 for medical, nursing and pharmacy. all theses are fees in English medium per year. accommodation in hostels also varies from 1 man, 2 man, 3 man room to 4 man room. price from $400per year and so on. tuition fees can be paid using bank Form A after students are in Ukraine and signed a contract with school. which most students are using now.
feel free to ask ur questions.

for assistance WhatsApp or call 08030505492

1 Like

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by scofield2(m): 6:55am On May 06, 2016
Copy of Agreement with ministry of education in ukraine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2016
If you wish to translate all your documents that you will be submiting at the ukrainian embassy for study visa here in nigeria and you dont know where to translate them, let me know i will assist you. Just say from nairaland.
Documents to be translated for visa are,
Undergraduate -
Waec/Neco,
Birth certificate,
Leaving school testimonial,
Medical certificate of fithness. Eco Scan or Kings Care hospital,
HIV Report certificate.

Transfer students are to include transcript

Going for Masters, Include University or its equivalent certificate acquired after graduation.

1 Share

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by soopaflylech(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
How can I reach you? Email address please
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 2:28am On Jul 19, 2016
soopaflylech:
How can I reach you? Email address please

semac@ukr.net
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by seanaddy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Interested in studying in a reputable University in Ukraine.. . How do I go about it and where do I start from.. . MSc Computer Science and MSc Food Science for my fiance... Pls advice and let me know the way forward... Thanks.. .
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Admission letter/Invitation letter for studies not a problem to get but dates for interview at the Embassy not available so will not advise going for admission letter and not having date to appear at the Embassy for visa. We hope the dates will be available soon.
For those already having dates please try not to loose the date make sure your documents are complete and well arranged. Bank statement minimum should be 3m naira 6 months. All signature you will use should be same with the one in your international passport. Some student change their signature for reasons that they where still young when they applied for international passport and since a bit matured tried changing their signature. Sorry it does not work with Ukraine embassy.
The admission now will be for pre course cos I believe by the time dates will be available, direct courses will be late.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by happyday: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2016
semac00:
Admission letter/Invitation letter for studies not a problem to get but dates for interview at the Embassy not available so will not advise going for admission letter and not having date to appear at the Embassy for visa. We hope the dates will be available soon.
For those already having dates please try not to loose the date make sure your documents are complete and well arranged. Bank statement minimum should be 3m naira 6 months. All signature you will use should be same with the one in your international passport. Some student change their signature for reasons that they where still young when they applied for international passport and since a bit matured tried changing their signature. Sorry it does not work with Ukraine embassy.
The admission now will be for pre course cos I believe by the time dates will be available, direct courses will be late.
Hello Sir,
My cousin is interested in the Prep course at BMNU. We've applied for a date at the embassy, but there was no entry to put in our desired date on the website. However, we got a mail:
Dear applicant, Thank you for submitting request for the visa interview. The consular officer will review your application and after approval you will receive confirmation by email.

Important notice!!! Please submit your application only once, in case of multiple submission of one person all your application will be cancelled!

Keep in mind that coming to the Embassy without approval will be waste of your time and money!

Do we need to re-apply again, or just wait for them to pick a date for us?
Also, I heard we'll have to do so many approvals in different ministries in Abuja for the visa interview. Can one do this on his won, or must an agent be involved?

Thanks.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2016
happyday:

Hello Sir,
My cousin is interested in the Prep course at BMNU. We've applied for a date at the embassy, but there was no entry to put in our desired date on the website. However, we got a mail:
Dear applicant, Thank you for submitting request for the visa interview. The consular officer will review your application and after approval you will receive confirmation by email.

Important notice!!! Please submit your application only once, in case of multiple submission of one person all your application will be cancelled!

Keep in mind that coming to the Embassy without approval will be waste of your time and money!

Do we need to re-apply again, or just wait for them to pick a date for us?
Also, I heard we'll have to do so many approvals in different ministries in Abuja for the visa interview. Can one do this on his won, or must an agent be involved?

Thanks.

Hello,

Don't worry just wait for the second email the consular will send to you. There you will see the date and time to be at the Embassy. But if you do not receive any response after a week, you have to reapply for a date again. But better you get all documents ready so you don't have to start rushing when you get the date.
Secondly, yes you have to authenticate at ministry of education and legalize at foreign affairs in abuja you can process all your documents yourself without an agent. will be easier if you stay in abuja so you have time to ask questions so as to do the right thing. Any little mistake will cause visa refusal. So you really need time and lots of questions so as not to make any mistake. I already stated some of the common mistakes above. Do not change your signature with the one in your international passport. Some do that cos they where still very young when they first signed. Bank statement must be above 3m naira closing balance. This info you will not find in their website but can cause one to be denied visa. Good luck
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by Shubbys: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Bro whatsapp number
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 6:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Shubbys:
Bro whatsapp number

I would have preferred you ask your questions here so others can benefit but for questions I can't answer in public, You can check my WhatsApp contact in my profile or signature. I can boldly state that Ukraine embassy is corrupt but also has some advantages for people like me so some things I can't say in public not to block my way. Hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by happyday: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thanks so much! I'm truly truly grateful.
semac00:

Hello,

Don't worry just wait for the second email the consular will send to you. There you will see the date and time to be at the Embassy. But if you do not receive any response after a week, you have to reapply for a date again. But better you get all documents ready so you don't have to start rushing when you get the date.
Secondly, yes you have to authenticate at ministry of education and legalize at foreign affairs in abuja you can process all your documents yourself without an agent. will be easier if you stay in abuja so you have time to ask questions so as to do the right thing. Any little mistake will cause visa refusal. So you really need time and lots of questions so as not to make any mistake. I already stated some of the common mistakes above. Do not change your signature with the one in your international passport. Some do that cos they where still very young when they first signed. Bank statement must be above 3m naira closing balance. This info you will not find in their website but can cause one to be denied visa. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by Shubbys: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
how much is d school fees to study in Ukraine?
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Shubbys:
how much is d school fees to study in Ukraine?

School fees varies. Write the course and I will give you an approximate price. Pre course from 1200$ to 1700$. Computer science, economics, IT 2200$ to 2400$, medicine 3500$ to 4500$.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
Get your invitation letter and get dates for visa interview without stress. We assure you smooth visa process to study in Ukraine. Hurry up before deadline of 15th November for all first year and transfer students.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 5:35am On Sep 05, 2016
Dates for visa interview at the Ukrainian Embassy now available. You can register and book for appointment at their new site visa.mfa.gov.ua
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Assured success for your Ukraine study visa. If you have been refused we can reapply for you and properly rearrange all your documents for you. Our success rate is 100%. No payment will be made until visa has been approved.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2016
Notice at the Ukraine Embassy in Abuja

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Let's assist you get your Ukraine study visa without stress. Even with no appointment dates at the Embassy we can assist you secure your study visa.
Please if you don't have money to study abroad it's not advisable to start. Ukraine study visa is expensive and it's not for those struggling to survive in this era of high dollar.
Visa success is assured.
There will be January intake for those that still wish to study in English medium
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Current visa at the Embassy of Ukraine Abuja is 42,500 naira. Legalization is 50,000 naira per document. Please take note. If any other update, I will keep the forum informed.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by GLOBALINF: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Just check my signature for the cheapest and best schools in Europe

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
This thread was mainly for information about those that wanted to study in Ukraine but since the above poster has decided to contaminate my thread, I will like to use this medium to introduce our service for Cyprus admission and visa assistance. Contact us now as the admission for February has started.
For those that have contacted me and now enjoying winter smiley wish you the best of luck. For those still owing me please keep to your words Christmas is near.

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Admission for 2017/2018 season. let's assist you get admission/invitation letter and visa with ease. English medium available in various courses like Medicine, business management, Economics, Computer engineering/ science, Aerospace Engineering, Pharmacy, IT, and so on. Visa gurantee also available. our past records speak for us. watsapp and calls available.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
2017/2018 admission admission admission !!!
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by Kj40: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2017
@semac00, good job....I need some clarification from your previous msgs.
- u mentioned 50,000 naira per document for legalisation. It is from the Ukraine embassy or from MoE or MoFA.
- after securing the visa how much are u collecting?
- cost of translating the documents from English?
- is there any instalments package for the tuition fee?
- is there job opportunities during the period of study as a means of livelihood?
Thank you
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 7:30am On Jun 17, 2017
Kj40:
@semac00, good job....I need some clarification from your previous msgs.
- u mentioned 50,000 naira per document for legalisation. It is from the Ukraine embassy or from MoE or MoFA.
- after securing the visa how much are u collecting?
- cost of translating the documents from English?
- is there any instalments package for the tuition fee?
- is there job opportunities during the period of study as a means of livelihood?
Thank you

Attached photo is a sample of legalization from Ukraine Embassy. It was 50,000 later increased to 55,000 while presently it is 40,000 per page. Price fluctuates.
-what I collect is agreed upon by both of us and it varies on age, applicant's grades, year of graduation from secondary school for undergraduate and so on. Some factors are considered. E.g. someone that finished secondary school year 2000 will be more difficult than someone that finished 2015 or 2016 going for undergraduate.
-Translation is 4000 per page
- Tution fees are only paid after arriving Ukraine. No advance paid in Nigeria
- I only process invitation for studies for only those that really want to go and study and nothing more. But if I will advice you as a Nigerian too, be selective in cities you choose to study in. Kiev, kharkiv and Odessa have opportunities than others. You can use Nigeria as example. Lagos and Abuja has more opportunities than jos or Bauchi or Sokoto. Hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 7:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Visa fee currently has been reduced to around 26,000 from the previous 35,750
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by Kj40: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
Thank you for the explanation. But what is the total charges for securing master degree(i.e cost of translation as a NL member, authentication of documents, visa fee etc)
Are u saying the translation is now 2000 for NL not 40000.
Lastly, do they accept paying the tuition fee by installments.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by Kj40: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
@semac00, according to the informations shown on the visa page above..it shows d visa issued was 3months duration.
Can u please explain how 3months visa will be used for undergraduate or master study periods. Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finanly Kwara Poly Post Utme Is Out / ASUU-FG Meeting Ends In Deadlock, Strike To Continue / Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.