Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,392 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute (67476 Views)

Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" / Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by 9janewsarena: 8:17am On Apr 15, 2016
A few weeks after photos of bare-breasted actresses from the set of an epic movie,hit the internet upcoming actresses Peace Maria Francis has defended their act, saying it was all about the profession.
In an exclusive interview with Nollywood Insider ,Peace, who hails from Akwa Ibom state appealed to her fans and movie enthusiasts

“Show me love and appreciation, and not condemnation. This is about my profession and I want to express myself better as it should be done, in my acting career.”“My manager got it for me. He told me about the job and I agreed to take part in it. I wasn’t forced to do it.

It is all because I wanted to use it to tell the real story of what happened back then in our country, Nigeria. It is also in a bid to tell our younger ones how we started back then, and the only way to do that, is to express it in a professional manner. That is what I am in the industry to do; tell people the real story and interpret such roles very well, for their better understanding and enjoyment."" As a professional actor I do take risk. For I take enormous pride when people call me an actor. This means and shows how serious I take my job. It is a sign of the sacrifice and effort I put in it to make my acts have some sense of reality, while sending good messages to our people, “she philosophized. She continued to implore the indulgence of her fans, in terms of propriety, since some persons have taken to calling her unprintable names, “I am a Christian, for crying out loud. I fear God and worship him as best as I can. But would that stop me from doing my job? I think that shouldn’t.

Some ask how much I was paid to expose my body like that. Others want to know ask why I did it. They say I am desperate and a paid prostitute. All I want them to know is that I am just a good actor, who takes her job with the seriousness it deserves. I only played the character given to me and interpret the role well. I’m not here for fame or money. I really love my job. I do it professionally. I went into acting because I love it. That’s the only thing I do that gives me joy. I am here to make a difference. It’s about my passion.”

She summed it up, saying,
“Let the world know that it is not easy for anyone to come out and change his or her identity, in order to make films look real. The world should be more supportive than criticising us.
They always want Nollywood to give them good movies but if there are no good actors, there would be no good movie. Why are Nigerians not watching Nollywood movies again and prefer Mexican and Hollywood films? Is it not because they are tired of what we act and produce? Yes. They feel we are lacking behind. This is what we are trying to correct and save our dying film industry. Here, I promise my fans, that I would not disappoint them. It is not about S*X but good acting.”

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/stop-calling-me-prostitute-actress-cries-out.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by 9janewsarena: 8:17am On Apr 15, 2016
wink wink wink

SEE MORE UNCLAD PICS OF THE ACTRESS FROM THE MOVIE SHOOT @@@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/stop-calling-me-prostitute-actress-cries-out.html

wetin u come b if u no b prostitute??

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Sunexy(m): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2016
Chai!!..yellow babes av finished me oo
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Pheals(f): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2016

the boobs self : u are a disgrace to ladies cry

Guys don't care they are willing to see your pussy too does she. . ...pant self lipsrsealed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by McCarlito(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2016

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2016
so wat r u

see this:: LMAO....Back Then And Now http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/lmaoback-then-and-now.html?m=0
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by SweetieConstie(f): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2016
Huh! embarassed

She shouldn't have gone to the extent of baring her breasts! Shikena!! undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by YorubaWoman: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2016
Koli ti mu oyan re sad
O wa denu kole

Koomu nsise agbara o cheesy

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Close mouth joor!

Even at ur young age, your boobs are even worse than hers!!

Modified....

It is sheer hypocrisy when we praise Angelina jolie, and other top celebrities in Hollywood and criticize our own Actresses because she show small "Boobs"...

Not fair sha!!!

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Young03(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2016
u de call DT slipass boobs

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Pheals(f): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Close mouth joor!

Modified....

It is sheer hypocrisy when we praise Angelina jolie, and other top celebrities in Hollywood and criticize our own Actresses because she show small "Boobs"...

Not fair sha!!!

just continue your insults :it's in your DNA OK ...... In case you don't know most of my favorite artistes don't dress half nude OK. ...

Thanks for the insult. ...take a cup of coffee with it cry

7 Likes

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by austin4real(m): 9:06am On Apr 15, 2016
OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN, I REPEAT 'OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN'

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2016
austin4real:
OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN, I REPEAT 'OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN'
roflmao..literally, it has really fallen..

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2016
lol
is she trying to say that she didnt see this coming? in this Nigeria?
ill say one thing for her, her confidence in her body is enviable. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by tempest01(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2016
Baring her slippers you mean?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

If that is your picture, then I think something is wrongangry.

Because I was expecting to see a Teenager, but I ended up seeing a Womanager!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by osesology(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2016
She no be prostitute, she is a LovePeddler!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Pheals(f): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

If that is your picture, then I think something is wrongangry.

Because I was expecting to see a Teenager, but I ended up seeing a Womanager!!

mtchww ..... Am a teenager OK ....

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by lodscott(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2016
those boobs look like birds that hav been shot down from the sky.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by somehowpenis(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Close mouth joor!

Modified....

Not fair sha!!!
this nonsense is small _boobs? Right?? Mtcheew angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by 400billionman: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2016
Picture of the breast or i aint taking this shiit.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by ladyF(f): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2016
Lol abeg leave her. It is her boobs!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by mccoy47(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2016
Mtchewww. Dead breast sef angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by sucess001(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2016
Omo! see packaging...

See as she con fine...

Thank God say we don see the things wey dey inside those cloths

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Guyman02: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2016
If you want to see breasts go to Swaziland reed festival. Nothing unusual here, it is an epic movie and she played her role well. Many communities in Africa still have women going around bare chested in traditional attire. It becomes an issue and nudity when you mix it with western culture.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Pangea: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2016
First class olosho!

Abeg in your next film,
Make sure you show us your pu.ssy, then we will agree that you are a very professional actress!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by falconey(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Koli ti mu oyan re sad O wa denu kole
Koomu nsise agbara o cheesy
lwkm
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by DONSMITH123(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2016
help me ask her?

9janewsarena:
wink wink wink

wetin u come b if u no b prostitute??
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Realone92(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2016
What are those !!!
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by folks4luv(f): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2016
except she is seeking for attention, somebody should tell her to be quite biko. this is Nigeria. we can praise Hollywood actors who act nude but we can't praise our own. anyone noticed no lips kissing in Bollywood movies at all till recently? each society has got it norms n values n anyone who goes against that should b ready for d bashings that'll follow. d sad part is, I really doubt if d producer really paid her handsomely.

8 Likes

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by successgroup(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2016
Slack breast, pretty face, this is serious packaging. Beside you Lost your humanly dignity because of a peanut acting job. Hope you found your man.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University / Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.