Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos (16414 Views)

TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? / Commercial Bus Falls Off A Bridge In Oshodi, Lagos (Photos) / Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by abiodun2007: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2016
A commercial bus was razed this morning inside the NNPC mega filling station at Palm Groove along Ikorodu road. Thankfully the fire did not spread to other parts of the station. No casualty was recorded in the incident. See photos below...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/commercial-bus-razed-inside-nnpc-filling-station-in-lagos.html

Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by abiodun2007: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by apese: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2016
abiodun2007:
shocked shocked shocked

Oooh my God!! I hope there was no that serious injuries.. God protect His people.
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by zeezyoung(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2016
shocked. Thank God no casualties.
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by macaranta(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2016
Risky..thank God it was safely put out.

Kindly check my signature out
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2016
the bus ain't my pain rather the fuel contained in the bus. in this era of fuel scarcity is a when a bus decided to be razed. for the bus to get burnt like that, then there must be at least 25litres of fuel in it.
300/litre
300 X 25 = #7500...

that's a lotta fuel to loose...

Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by Chazzyboy: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2016
Chai
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by Mrslimblack(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2016
Upon the fuel scarcity, people's properties are going up in flames. May God save us from all the evil plans against us I'm this country
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by Phonefanatic: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2016
Ajala must hear this
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by Abbeyme: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2016
Thank God, the loss is minimal!!

I can guess the driver is siphoning fuel out of the vehicle while his engine is running...
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by mynduu44: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2016
If the station attendants could not fight this fire from the onset, it's a shame on the station manager..

Wonder if the staffs were trained.
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by lukzee948(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2016
this season wey petrol scarce na him cars they burn, God help us oo

lukzee
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by marshalcarter: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2016
Nna dis 1 burn ooo shocked choi
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by victorazy(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2016
Make we do what now?
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by kingarizona1(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2016
angry Fuel you no buy, Bus you no recover!!! Abeg who the CHANGE Epp!?

Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by SageTravels: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2016
Hia. Confuse ka di kwa
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by grad: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2016
I'm just wondering what could have caused the fire
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by olamds(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2016
God Will Replace With New One ......Thank God For Saved Lives.......
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2016
His bus got roasted just like that in this harsh economyundecided
Thank God no life was lost
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by dabbyz(f): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by BizBloke(m): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2016
Inside fuel station? embarassed embarassed
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by frainc(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2016
Op, so for your own blog, na wen things Don happen finish you fit snap and upload?
I was expecting to see a burning bus (the burning train, India film)
But I saw a burnt bus

Well done o
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by DAVECENA(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2016
Nigeria is in its trying times but i'm opstimistic that we will conquer and be a force to reckon with.........its brotherDAVE on the net.
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by PreacherxSon(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2016
where is the fire
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by AlexCk: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2016
Thank God for his protection.

Biko, dem dey sell fuel for keg there??,
Make i cum buy ooo
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Pls tell me youre joking..
Dharniel:
the bus ain't my pain rather the fuel contained in the bus. in this era of fuel scarcity is a when a bus decided to be razed. for the bus to get burnt like that, then there must be at least 25litres of fuel in it.
300/litre
300 X 25 = #7500...

Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by excomarow(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dharniel:
300/litre
300 X 25 = #7500...

NNPC will compasate him with 50 liters of fuel

Kpele!
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
joeblaze:
Pls tell me youre joking..
excuse me, no life was lost, just litres of fuel...
Re: Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Okay
Dharniel:

excuse me, no life was lost, just litres of fuel...

LASG To Close Pen Cinema Axis For Construction Work / Nigerian Passengers Pay Higher To African Countries Than Within Europe, UAE / NAPTIP Warns Nigerians Against Visa Lotteries