Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship (761 Views)

Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / 5 Ways Your Girlfriend May Be Destroying Your Health [NO 1 Will Shock You] / How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship by hizaya61(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2016
i have been dating my girlfriend for 3 good years last month i propose to her and she said yes, i was so happy and i decide to show her more love and care, every friday i took her out to cinema, i call her like 20 times daily just to show i really care about her, two weeks later she said why am i monitoring her with calls always calling to know her whereabout , i was shoked and speechless, felt so sad because i didnt expect such word from her, then she said i know what to do and i notice change just like apc, any time i call her she wont pick, 3 or 4hours later she will call me saying i saw your missed calls what happen ? I started feeling quilty like i have commit one big crime, i reported to her friends but nothing was done, so i decide to adjust by calling her twice in three days later i stop calling, i notice something i save more cos no recharging of 1000k every day but she started calling me daily, to make it equal i also wont pick her calls nor read her text, 7 or 8 hours later i will send her pls call me. Now shes reporting me to everybody and they are all blaming me, pls help me judge is it my fault ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship by Pheals(f): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2016

20times daily hahaha shocked

Re: How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship by layla129(f): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2016
Why were you calling her at that rate? Its too much...if i were her, i will do worse. Now you're overdoing it by not calling again. Don't you know when to stop
Re: How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship by belloabd1914(m): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2016
Correct guy, I like ur approach. meanwhile don't take it to the extreme, so u don't drive her away.
Re: How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship by 0ubenji(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2016
Buh why u go call woman 20times daily
Do u really av tinz doin with ur day at all?

U made her take u for granted mahn..incessant fone conversations with a lady leaves u both wit nutin to talk bou buh pure nonsense nd silly questns

I advice u call her twice a day at most...best tin is once at d end of the day whereby u guys av something to talk bou as how ya both day went
But if ur call is anythin beyond courtesy call..ofcuz u call as many times as the circumstance requires and mk sure u're straight to d point...
Women tend to respect guys who av tinz doin wit their time "productively"
NOTE: don't call her evriday in d name of bein in touch..she also has a fone dat can mk outgoing calls biko
Re: How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2016
how you go call person 20 times daily?
if person call you 20 times, u go happy?

i know you prolly meant well but calls can be annoying especially whan theres nothing to talk about.
2 calls a day is okay for a normal couple. For me, one is enough.
Re: How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2016
Ladies hates wen u monitor them we tend to turn rebel

Bt once we notices u dont choke us up with calls monitoring we go back to our original state ladies love their space and no monitoring angry we go rebel once we notice that
Re: How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship by torqque7(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2016
shocked shocked :oyou call one person 20times in one day?Jesus Christ,bro u need resetting slap..and you send her 1k credit daily?to call who?cos she obviously not calling u with it since u do all the calling 20 times,bro u are an embarrassment to guys,u need to be dumped,sha its good u are back to ur senses,I like how u are playing it,if it were me I won't even send call me back self,I'll call her like once every two days until I am sure she has changed for the better,then I can call her twice in a day..use ur brain in relationship man not just ur heart..
Re: How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2016
hizaya61:
i have been dating my girlfriend for 3 good years last month i propose to her and she said yes, i was so happy and i decide to show her more love and care, every friday i took her out to cinema, i call her like 20 times daily just to show i really care about her, two weeks later she said why am i monitoring her with calls always calling to know her whereabout , i was shoked and speechless, felt so sad because i didnt expect such word from her, then she said i know what to do and i notice change just like apc, any time i call her she wont pick, 3 or 4hours later she will call me saying i saw your missed calls what happen ? I started feeling quilty like i have commit one big crime, i reported to her friends but nothing was done, so i decide to adjust by calling her twice in three days later i stop calling, i notice something i save more cos no recharging of 1000k every day but she started calling me daily, to make it equal i also wont pick her calls nor read her text, 7 or 8 hours later i will send her pls call me. Now shes reporting me to everybody and they are all blaming me, pls help me judge is it my fault ?

Lets be honest 20 times a day call is too much.
Re: How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship by firstking01(m): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2016
The both of you need cane
Re: How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2016
hizaya61:
i have been dating my girlfriend for 3 good years last month i propose to her and she said yes, i was so happy and i decide to show her more love and care, every friday i took her out to cinema, i call her like 20 times daily just to show i really care about her, two weeks later she said why am i monitoring her with calls always calling to know her whereabout ,
I know you wanted to show her your love but 20 times a day is to much.
She mistook your excessive calling to mean you where keeping eyes on her.

i was shoked and speechless, felt so sad because i didnt expect such word from her,
She asked you why you where trying to know her where abouts.
It sounds like she thought you where suspicious of her doings.
Did you let her know you just wanted to check in on her because you love her

then she said i know what to do and i notice change just like apc, any time i call her she wont pick, 3 or 4hours later she will call me saying i saw your missed calls what happen ?
You wouldn't stop the excessive calling so she took to ignoring you.

I started feeling quilty like i have commit one big crime, i reported to her friends but nothing was done, so i decide to adjust by calling her twice in three days later i stop calling, i notice something i save more cos no recharging of 1000k every day but she started calling me daily, to make it equal i also wont pick her calls nor read her text, 7 or 8 hours later i will send her pls call me. Now shes reporting me to everybody and they are all blaming me, pls help me judge is it my fault ?
The only "crime" you an she committed was not communicating but tattling on each other to friends/relatives.
You 2 should have talked instead of ingnoring each others calls.
A small thing was made big because of lack communication and it almost cost you your wife to be.
Remember to communicate with your lady now and when you marry.
Re: How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship by GoldenJAT(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
call center agent work go fit u.. 2otimes?!!! u beta put everything in order.

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advise Please! / Question For All. Will Everything Remain The Same? / What To Know When Wooing A Nigerian Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.