Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? (37509 Views)

Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) / Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by ArchiPelago1: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2016
When I heard about Fayose's purpoted letter to the Chinese government, I dismissed it as a Rumour. But today, pictures have been going round social media of a copy of the letter telling the Chinese government not to loan us the money we are asking for... This clearly shows that Fayose is working against the interest of Nigeria.

In Law, Treason is the crime that covers some of the EXTREME acts against ones Nation or Sovereign. In my opinion Fayose's letter is treasonable and to be fair he must be given the "Nnamdi Kanu treatment" (Immunity or no Immunity).

Click to read the letter if you missed it https://www.nairaland.com/3049293/fayoses-letter-chinese-government-stop

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by dukie25: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2016
Why?
Should we mortgage our future so Buhari can take 2bil loan to reward his party men?
Fayose stated the obvious, read the letter again and point out the treasonable part.

Am waiting.........

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2016
What about the man that committed treason on 31st December 1983, has he been charged for over-throwing democratically elected government??

Has the man even apologised to Nigerians??

Whenever I see the Op's kind as my compatriot, I give up on Nigeria because they always claim they know whereas reverse is the case..

207 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Beremx(f): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2016
Chinese president does not know fayose. he is inconsequential!

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by ufumes(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2016
I feel he is just being courageous to bear his mind.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by braine(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2016
Yes he should.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2016
Who's Fayose, I only know FayoShit

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by kolnel: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2016
No

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2016
when Buhari said that "Monkeys and Baboons will be soaked in blood if he does not win 2011 election"
was he charged of treason?
Hypocrites everywhere.

244 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by happyboyce2016(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2016
opposing government's move does not amount to a crime. Fayose did the right thing. Buhari told us that they have recovered billions stolen from the past administration, they told us that they have saved trillions from TSA etc. So what reason does he have to borrow from china? Nigerians should wake up.

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by gidgiddy: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2016
ArchiPelago1:
When I heard about Fayose's purpoted letter to the Chinese government, I dismissed it as a Rumour. But today, pictures have been going round social media of a copy of the letter telling the Chinese government not to loan us the money we are asking for... This clearly shows that Fayose is working against the interest of Nigeria.

In Law, Treason is the crime that covers some of the EXTREME acts against ones Nation or Sovereign. In my opinion Fayose's letter is treasonable and to be fair he must be given the "Nnamdi Kanu treatment" (Immunity or no Immunity).

What is the Kanu treatment? You APC supporters like to think about small things without bothering about the bigger picture. That's how you people were shouting 'change' without asking your selves if it was change for the better or worse. That's how you people were shouting 'jail Kanu' not knowing that it would turn him and his movement into a global phenomenon.

If you want to jail someone for treason, call for the jailing of Buhari because he is the only man in Nigeria still alive who commited the very act of treason by overthrowing a democratically elected Government on December 31st 1983.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by HARDDON: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
when Buhari said that "Monkeys and Baboons will be soaked in blood if he does not win 2011 election"
Hypocrites everywhere.

Apc is d worst thing to happen to dis nation:

How about When Some1 threatened d nation saying those who make peaceful change impossible, makes voilent change inevitable, was he charged n hanged? Now Some1 is stating d obvious yet Op is calling for his head

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by JoeBlocks(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Hypocrites everywhere.
Hmm, I can sEe your brain is not as pretty as your face. wink

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by UEK33(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
ArchiPelago1:

Fayose is a member of the national executive council and reserves the right to air his view in matters that concerns Nigeria...

The details of that borrowing is not transparent and should not be allowed.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by NobleAngell(f): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by ArchiPelago1: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
What about the man committed treason in 31st December 1983, has he been charged for over-throwing democratically elected government??

Has the man even apologised to Nigerians??

Whenever I see the Op's kind as my compatriot, I give up for Nigeria because they always claim they know whereas reverse is the case..

If you execute a successful coup, who is going to try you for treason?.. You expected Buhari to charge Buhari for Treason?... But if your coup isn't successful, you can be HELD accountable for treason.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by ArchiPelago1: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
dukie25:
Why?
Should we mortgage our future so Buhari can take 2bil loan to reward his party men?
Fayose stated the obvious, read the letter again and point out the treasonable part.

Am waiting.........

I'm guessing you are related to the APC chairman that you know Buhari is going to share the $2 billion with his partymen.

13 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by ArchiPelago1: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
gidgiddy:

What is the Kanu treatment? You APC supporters like to think about small things without bothering about the bigger picture. That's how you people were shouting 'change' without asking your selves if it was change for the better or worse. That's how you people were shouting 'jail Kanu' not knowing that it would turn him and his movement into a global phenomenon.

If you want to jail someone for treason, call for the jailing of Buhari because he is the only man in Nigeria still alive who commited the very act of treason by overthrowing a democratically elected Government on December 31st 1983.

Sorry to disappoint you brother, I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody. Check my last topic on Nairaland and see what I said about Fashola.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by moski5(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
why should d country take a loan of $2b when money recovered from looters is well over $20b ?

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Which interest again remain for nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by PhockPhockMan: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Beremx:
Chinese president does not know fayose. he is inconsequential!

A governor of a state in a country is now described as inconsequential.

IMAGINE.

That's why I don't trust any product of free education.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Emmysteve(m): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
Some people actually allows their blind Support for PMB and his failed Government becloud their sense of reasoning. Go through the letter and tell me if what Fayose claimed is not the true situation of things in Nigeria. You are borrowing money without any plan in place. We need more vibrant people like Fayose before Buhari finish Nigeria.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by kenny987(f): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
This word 'Treason' has become the favorite lexicon of some ignorant people. They no longer understand or try to find out the ingredients of the offence... sad undecided

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Goke7: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Some fellows don't understand the gravity of what Fayose has done which is very unconstitutional, I will try later to get that extract from the constitution which forbids Fayose from his latest madness.

In playing opposition, Fayose has overstepped the boundaries of the constitution so those saying its treason knows what they are talking about. only ignorant folks believe fayose is right

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Chubhie: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
"That guy is a tragedy. if he can not see good of himself, how can he see good of his country "

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Chubhie: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
moski5:
why should d country take a loan of $2b when money recovered from looters is well over $20b ?
I heard Madueke returned $90 billion.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by sukkot: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
that ekiti mor-on thinks sabotage is the same as playing opposition. LOW IQ ekiti man grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by hazyfm1: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
THIS MAN IS MAD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by HopeAlive14(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
The governor has every right to bare his mind on issues confronting his country.

Opposition of Government policies should not be viewed as treason.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Freedom4us: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
This man should be commended for speaking out.

GMB has just sold Nigeria to China.

No wonder Nigerians are all suffering.

Please we need more of Fayose

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by repogirl(f): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Treason? undecided Really?

Fayose listed his reasons and he wasn't lying about any of it.

That's what's called OPPOSITION, not treason!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by hazyfm1: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
PhockPhockMan

A governor of a state in a country is now described as inconsequential.

IMAGINE.

That's why I don't trust any product of free education.

So what is your point

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ / Ahmed Lawan Sworn-In As Senate President With "79 Votes" [photos] / Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.