Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

How Much Is Your House Rent - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Is Your House Rent (63409 Views)

Get Quick Loan To Rent A New Apartment Or Re-new Your House Rent / These 7 Tips Will Easily Make Your LandLord Lower Your House Rent. / Lagos House Rent: How To Reduce The Chances Of Being Scammed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
solid3:

My girlfriend Tchidi is right here o, she go vex if I give u my number. She dealt with me over the weekend, she has gone to work n am still here lying down trying to recover.

angry angry angry undecided embarassed

Who is collecting your number?
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by iamdstar(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Jejune07:

Hello, please do u know how much a 2 bedroom decent flat around there costs? I really need one urgently. Thanks. Sorry, i'm not so good at quoting.

btw 250-350k
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by Acidosis(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lol, what a thread

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by stevedre: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
i live with my wife and daughter so sharing is not an option.

Cash flow aint like it was for now and as for the investment part, that was 2 years ago and youre absolutely spot on because i was convinced it would be well handled even when i go back to base but i learnt the hard way. I tried real estate afterwards and i was scammed into buying some ones land which even almost went spiritual when i saw charms in the land. Now, vacation brings me back home and real estate is the main cuz im wiser now. Home will always have feeling money can never buy

Etinosajay:

3bedroom is quite huge. You should consider sharing and splitting cost, except you have your family (wife and kids) with you.

Meanwhile, I'm interested in knowing what city you live in and what you do (job) because that's what huge budget ($9k/year or 2.7m) for accommodation only.

Most investors who are absent of their investment rarely make appreciable turnover because no one is a better manager or bearer of the vision than the investor himself. A little deviation may be in real estate management, still you must visit quarterly after all no place like home.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by MPVGoddess: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
stevedre:
I am in Cairo Egypt at the moment not the U.S and i live with my wife and daughter so sharing is not an option.

Cash flow aint like it was for now and as for the investment part, that was 2 years ago and youre absolutely spot on because i was convinced it would be well handled even when i go back to base but i learnt the hard way. I tried real estate afterwards and i was scammed into buying some ones land which even almost went spiritual when i saw charms in the land. Now, vacation brings me back home and real estate is the main cuz im wiser now. Home will always have feeling money can never buy

I'd love to talk to you because I am investing in the transport business as well.

So i don't get it wrong
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by CircleOfWilis: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
bilaal29:

Staff quarters close to New GRA
I no that place bro...E expensive pass like that, may be because u are a staff (pen resource I assume)
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by stevedre: 6:16am On Apr 19, 2016
I had no knowledge and i still dont have much because it was managed by a relative who claimed to know about how it is handled. Tips from lessons i learnt the hard way -

Try to buy brand new or very sharp tokunbo vehicles then place them on hore purchase after you must have gotten your capital and profits. The drivers are the foundation of the bussiness so the best way is to personally interview the drivers before handing the keys to him. You must be prepaires for the worse due to the high level of insecurity in Nigeria. The last n most important, dont mix bussiness with pleasure so family n friends should not try to lure you into employing a careless ogogoro driver. All the best

MPVGoddess:

I'd love to talk to you because I am investing in the transport business as well.

So i don't get it wrong
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by AreOnaKakanfo: 6:19am On Apr 19, 2016
ladyF:
Zero naira grin We wey dey under the bridge with our mat save a lot of money on rent. The place is so spacious, cool breeze at night too grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

The mosquitos though grin
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by Akposkool(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2016
Kennedymac:
because we know nigerians, naija and lies be like bread and butter

and pls go and hug transformer or better still move to sambisa forest if e pain u too much
that is an old line. Please upgrade your brain mumu
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by bilaal29: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
I no that place bro...E expensive pass like that, may be because u are a staff (pen resource I assume)
No Yahaya Ahmed staff quarters, there rooms of 120k but mine is 66k
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by FOREXMART(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
wizaro:
180k self contain.. PH with well spaced room d largest I ve ever seen in a self contain in pH... Spacious kitchen and bathroom... Fenced with gate interlocked compound... With water heater also at d bathroom.. With jus two Tennant I and a two bedroom neighbor.. With most importantly federal light usage constant power supply.. Sweet flexing
That must be eagle island.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by FOREXMART(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
wizaro:
Okocha Street.. Haruk estate road... Rumuigbo portharcourt

oh there? You forgot to tell em about the heavy flooding on obi wali road plus epileptic power supply. I lived at Eagle Island, paid 175k for self contain then 320 for 2 bedroom flat.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by FOREXMART(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
wizaro:

oh there? You forgot to tell em about the heavy flooding on obi wali road plus epileptic power supply. I lived at Eagle Island, paid 175k for self contain then 320 for 2 bedroom flat. Now In Akobo Ibadan.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by FOREXMART(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
wizaro:

oh there? You forgot to tell em about the heavy flooding on obi wali road plus epileptic power supply. I lived at Eagle Island, paid 175k for self contain then 320 for 2 bedroom flat. Now In Akobo Ibadan by NAF.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by CircleOfWilis: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
bilaal29:

No Yahaya Ahmed staff quarters, there rooms of 120k but mine is 66k
OK, u are lucky..enjoy it
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by edelweiss(f): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
viewflux:

What electrical equipments are u using that consumes energy that fast because I want to switch to prepaid due to light bills i get without seeing light in 3 weeks.
Dnt keep your electric heater constantly on, switch it on an hour b4 bath. Switch off the light when your not using them. Switch off your fridge if d freezer is blocked or very chill. With that, u will safe energy.
my brother trust me i even turn off the shower when im scrubing my body. Its just scrub and rinse! Just to conserve water how much more electric! One day a friend made a joke and brought a box of cloth to press. I didn't agree ooo.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by Keziehenry(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Philomath1212:
And I'm staying in a 3bedroom flat, 350k for Dopemu area, Lagos...
Please I will be needing 2 or 3 flat mates to share the rent by June... Too big for me and I'm bored... Planning on moving out..
am interested
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pls i really need an appartment of my own cos am currently squatting with someone here in agege area.,but i dont have substantial l amount to pay for agent and agreement.pls if you have a one room self con with toilet ,bath and kitchen available kindly quote me.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by EmpressPresh(f): 6:40pm On May 01, 2016
MrDoGood:

I have same apartment going for 220k around surulere.

Please can you help me get one? WhatsApp me on +2347038933346
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by EmpressPresh(f): 6:42pm On May 01, 2016
riac:

U'll get like 200k per year around somolu $ enviros,$ its direct to island.excluding agreement $ other stuffs sha
Hi, can you assist me get one? WhatsApp me on +2347038933346
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by EmpressPresh(f): 6:43pm On May 01, 2016
mpeg:
150k Room self con in Ago Lagos
I need that. WhatsApp me on +2347038933346
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by EmpressPresh(f): 6:45pm On May 01, 2016
Welcomme:
110k room and parlour self con...with Tap, borehole and well water..
[color=#770077][/color]
WhatsApp me on +2347038933346
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by EmpressPresh(f): 6:54pm On May 01, 2016
Keziehenry:

am interested whatsap me on 07035188471
Add me up too +2347038933346
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by Opeoluwaadewole: 12:25am On May 02, 2016
In some part of lagos island a miniflat go for 1.2m,selfcon go for 500k,3bedroom flat go for 2.5m or more depend on d area.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by Nobody: 7:58am On May 02, 2016
We pay 6M plus per annum for a 5 bedroom duplex with penthouse in Abacha Estate opposite Dolphin Estate in Ikoyi. All the rooms are en-suite. It also has a 2 room BQ. Service charge, security and water fees are already included in the rent. It's a nice environment and it's worth it.

Madam stays in the penthouse and the rooms are shared among members of the household. I get to sleep in the car when I'm passing the night in their house. What were you expecting? That I'm paying 6M from my pocket every year? Think again. Anyway na still part of my salary madam dey use because anytime I complain about my salary she'll go like "hmmm... shebi you too are seeing all these expenses. Things are rough. God will help us". I'm kind enough to allow them sha.

About my own rent? The "plus" on top of the 6M na my own rent. I have added the two rents together since I spend most of my time in Ikoyi now. Plus I am like a member of madam's family..... actually, almost like a member if not for this room palaver. Most of my stuff is in the car (yes, I have a car to myself) as I hardly have little or no time to stay in my own apartment. So I am at home anywhere I find myself.

Enough talk for a Monday morning. make I go clean madam's car before she comes out. I hate it when people find lapses with my job.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by allhavesinned: 8:12am On May 02, 2016
I am a Landlord and I am charging 650K/ a year + 50k Caution Fee + 50k agreement and 5k monthly per tenant for security man

Location// MCC Road Owerri

You will love my house: 3 bedroom
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by 4C2215131: 9:23am On May 02, 2016
trailblaiza:
Omo mehn, I really envy you guys in other states. Here in Lagos, Landlords are hell bent on sending people back to the village.

I'm just planning to rent a house and I made an enquiry for a room and parlour self con @ Surulere (cos of d proximity to d Island). I was told 600k!

Around Yaba, I got d same type of house for 500k. Money wey go buy land and build d house reach somewhere for some parts in Nigeria. Chai!

It is well

Depends on the 'type' of house [ finishing, amenities and whatnot]. There are cheaper houses fitting your description in those places you mentioned.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by MrDoGood(m): 9:44am On May 03, 2016
EmpressPresh:

Please can you help me get one? WhatsApp me on +2347038933346
OK, but I'm not an agent.

Will call you
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by Orubebe01: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Philomath1212:
And I'm staying in a 3bedroom flat, 350k for Dopemu area, Lagos...
Please I will be needing 2 or 3 flat mates to share the rent by June... Too big for me and I'm bored... Planning on moving out..
are u still living in the apartment or parked out cos am interested in pairing with you. Reach me tru 08087782847
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by Annestecxia: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2016
Pls i really need an appartment of my own cos am currently squatting with someone here in agege area.,but i dont have substantial l amount to pay for agent and agreement.pls if you have a one room self con with toilet ,bath and kitchen available kindly quote me.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by Annestecxia: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Pls i really need an appartment of my own cos am currently squatting with someone here in agege area.,but i dont have substantial l amount to pay for
agent and agreement.pls if you have a one room self con with toilet ,bath and kitchen available kindly quote me.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by Annestecxia: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2016
yes just call me on 08106067405

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Help Me Before Termites Collapse My Building / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) / Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.