Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 AM

Is Life Really Worth Living? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Life Really Worth Living? (567 Views)

It’s Not A Publicity Stunt, My Hair Is Really Worth N40m – Chika Lann / Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" / Amber Rose Shows Off Epic Booty As She Bends Over Bench: 'H** Is Life' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Life Really Worth Living? by DUBlog(f): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
They say life is beautiful but in today's world, that can only be the words of the well-to-do or the rich in the society. However one may view it, life is not a simple parlour game neither is it a bed of rose especially in this trying times that things are hard.

Countless times I have heard some depressed persons lament on how cruel, horrible, sad, pathetic and meaningless life is. Simply because of the unfair position life has placed them.

But wait a minute! Is this life really worth living? This is one question among too many that has lingered in my heart for decades and also got me thinking if this life is really worth it.

If life is really worth living why then is there too many hardship and suffering? why also do only a few persons experience the fun and pleasure of life at the detriment of others?

"I woke up one morning and I ask myself, is life worth living or should I blast myself", these were the exact lyrics of one of the world's greatest rapper Tupac Amaru Shakur before he died. However, its no longer news that most people don't give value and importance to life anymore, which is why a human being would carry a bomb, kill himself and kill others for no justifiable reason. Also there are too many cases of reckless driving on the highway which has led to so many loss of life. Cultists kill themselves with impunity, over meaningless and worthless things.

Living life is like a dream, hard times is all we see and the wickedness of man has become worse and unimaginable as days go by. The rich enriching themselves at the detriment of the poor, while the poor is been subjected to abject poverty, misery and agony. On the news around the globe all we see and hear is of crisis, war, looting, chaos and violence which has led to several questions like: "can this world ever be a better place to live? Can this earth ever become a paradise of some sort? Is this life really worth living?

Maybe life is really not worth living, don't you think? We live our lives as if everyday is going to be our last because we are not even promise tomorrow. If after all the suffering and hardship we still live to die then life is cruel and unfair to some people.

The truth is, no matter how worthless life is or less importance we attach to it or however we may view it, life is sweet, life is Beautiful, life is worth living, otherwise God wouldn't have giving us life in the first place.

Life is a luxury given to us and should not be taken granted of.

Give or take, life is in phases and men are in sizes and those who have never gone through the hurdles of life tends to be very shallow. Sometimes the hardship we experience in life is only a way of moulding, shaping and stretching us beyond our limit to become stronger and a better person in the society. This is part of lives lessons which makes our story interesting and worth talking about.

Saying life isn't worth living is revoking the freedom to live. Life isn't worth living, unless it is lived for someone else and you will not be able to find a meaning to life if you don't give it one yourself.

The most important thing is to enjoy life and to be happy, that is all that matters.

The truth be told, we all have the ability to make life enjoyable for ourselves. There are but two things worth living for:

1. To do what is worthy of being written

2. And to write what is worthy of being read, Rose Perot said.

What this means can be linked to what Abraham Lincoln said "in the end its not the years in your life that counts, its the life in ur years". That is why the life of Nelson Mandela will always be talked about by endless generations all over the world especiallly in Africa, because he lived a good life, a life worth of emulation.

Therefore it is important to know that life is worth living because there is a purpose to fulfil. If you love life, life will love you same. God is not a fool to have given life, and kept you alive

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Source: www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/04/is-life-really-worth-living.html?m=1
Re: Is Life Really Worth Living? by ijci(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Is Life Really Worth Living? by cruzita(f): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
yes ,life is worth living .

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Wizkid / Video: Tiwa Savage Speaks About Husband, Divorce, Cocaine, Cheating, Joblessness / Paul Okoye Of P-square Shares Throw Back Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.