Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress (920 Views)

Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo / Mercy Johnson Unleashes Her Figure In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress by queenst(f): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-8gS2zBimFJk/VxBX02rlKvI/AAAAAAAADOI/ZhIY9F-ooCovCsR3ciV-ZjwmCrwolX2xACLcB/s1600/t.PNG[/img]

Toyin Aihmaku is currently on vacation in the US. She is
currently working on her reality show, she looked hot in this
black dress on the streets of America yesterday.
See the photos below

Source: http://naija.ga/toyin-aihmakhu-shows-off-her-figure-in-this-black-dress/
Re: ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress by queenst(f): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
she look great
Re: ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
Op what are you doing?
Will you delete that your comment my friend! How can you be this stingy?? E good 4 ur eye? cheesy
Re: ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress by vizkiz: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
if I talk now some werey people will start quoting me up and down. grin

Aunty you better go and marry instead of jumping from dick to dick. Tonto dike your mate don settle down undecided
Re: ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress by Destined2win: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Her legs be like toothpick
Re: ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress by cruzita(f): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
undecided na rubber shoe she wear for leg?
Re: ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress by cruzita(f): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Destined2win:
Her legs be like toothpick
destined to break abi
Re: ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress by cruzita(f): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:
if I talk now some werey people will start quoting me up and down. grin

Aunty you better go and marry instead of jumping from dick to dick. Tonto dike your mate don settle down undecided

she dey wait for u
Re: ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress by Destined2win: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
cruzita:
destined to break abi
Nooo. II didn't say so abeg but they are too tiny
Re: ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress by vizkiz: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
cruzita:
she dey wait for u

no that pussay might be stinking and maggoting already. grin
Re: ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress by cruzita(f): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

no that pussay might be stinking and maggoting already. grin
I thought stinking pussy is your favourite
Re: ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
tiny legs
Re: ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress by vizkiz: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
cruzita:
I thought stinking pussy is your favourite

what is this one saying now

Oyah aunty come and be going undecided
Re: ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress by rotexteymie(f): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
sad sad Toyin Aimakhu
Re: ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress by Arewa12: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
she went to meet her white boifriend
Re: ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress by Afrok(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Her boobs and legs be like World best footballer and Africa best footballer, they can never be equal cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Joke Silva,Dakore Akande & Kunle Having Fun At Netherlands King’s Day Event(pics / The mmoment when you await NLC And TUC To Begin Strike / Checkout This Throwback Pic Of Genevieve Nnaji, Empress Njamah, Jennifer Eliogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.