Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) (32670 Views)

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) / Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by obailala(m): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
chudionu58:
Quit feigning ignorance of what you know already! Please note, Mobilization fund was released in 2014 and some work was done there but because of severe cuts in 2015 budget proposals due to very drastic slump in crude oil prices; work couldn't be sustained last year.... Hopefully, Buhari and his lying APC can continue with the project. Thanks.
Nwanna, your paranoia would soon kill you. Quit being paranoid grin

I only asked why the contractors would receive money since 2013 (or mobilisation in 2014 as you claim) but wouldn't proceed to site since then, but only remembered miraculously that they have a job to do in 2016. That was all I asked, I queried the laxity of the contractors but as usual, you instantly jumped into defence of your oga even without basis. Or going by your explanations, could it be that after mobilisation was supposedly released in 2014, the funds were then mopped-up by the government in 2015 due to very drastic slump in crude oil prices and the project abandoned?

By the way, below are links to reports where Kwarans requested this road to be included in the 2016 budget and the last link highlights Fashola the Works' minister promising to fix this very Ilorin to Jebba road in 2016. So what really is the link between this and your arguments so far and what has GEJ got to do with this? Thanks

https://www.today.ng/news/national/81020/fg-to-fix-ilorin-jebba-highway-soon-fashola
http://leadership.ng/news/483687/kwara-niger-legislatures-seek-inclusion-ilorin-jebba-highway-project-2016-budget
http://www.authorityngr.com/2015/12/FG-urged-to-include-Ilorin--Jebba-Road-in-2016-Budget/
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by CltrAltDel: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
anonimi:

Na so I bin dey wonder where did they get the budget and money for such a project.
Thankfully we had a former president who knew what to do and did it, not these ones who only know how to BLAME others for

ANUS-nimi…… Nairaland artist with zero political sense

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by chudionu58(f): 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
omarky:
If dis uploads are 2ru, then its a good development. PMB body odour is indeed effective. After the road construction project have been awarded to the Emir of Ilorin by oga Jona, he embezzled d yam and Buhari is making him vomit our Yam. I learnt d Emir wz invited to Abuja by d DSS and EFCC to clear d air on d z project. He wz adviced right dr to commence and complete d project if he doesn't want his name to be in prints as one of those who embezzled our yam (NB: source: won ni won pe)
Zombie! So China Ghezouba Corporation is controlled by the Emir of Illorin? Hmmmmmm! I thought this line of lies have gone stale?
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by Charly68: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nonsense people,don't you know the fear of Buhari probe is the beginning of wisdom in Nigeria..they collected the contract & pocketed the money..until this man began to ask Question ! Ask your Emir & Saraki about the new development . Many people don't know what is happening underneath if not they would thank God for president Buhari. In any case God has sent him to work for the benefits of the entire nation.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by Faru1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is a good news .
For the question you asked let the post utme candidates answer it.
Please just remind me if it's completed so that I can go and collect my certificate from fut Minna
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by Sainttops(m): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
Thank God sey ur phone no fall down while snapping those picz.

Why u snapped d trailer twice na?
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by amanze15(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
where the drainage why can they run that continous highway lagos -ibadan, ibadan-oyo oyo-ilorin ilorin-sokoto...how much would it cost them, naija which way
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by omarky(m): 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
chudionu58:
Zombie! So China Ghezouba Corporation is controlled by the Emir of Illorin? Hmmmmmm! I thought this line of lies have gone stale?

Ma gbo oro buruku lenu eye........... U have eye but can't see with it....... Ori e palaba, omo irankiran.
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by juman(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
One can see some recontruction but not serious one o, as the title indicated.
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by Sexina148(f): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
]This is probably d worst road in Nigeria

no it isnt, cos am not sure u ve been to Minna via mokwa
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by otokx(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
They need to hurry before the rains start.
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by mayor27(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
This places are bode-saadu and iyana aderan
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by mfm04622: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
luvinhubby:

So Yar'adua who died in 2010 (r.i.p), was president in 2013?
Wonderful !

That project as awarded by Yar'-Adua was from Jebba to Funtua in Katsina State. Work commenced shortly before he died. Then work stopped. Project must have been re-awarded in 2013.
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by titilayur(f): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
this is good news oo, it was God that saved me from that road when I was serving in Sokoto
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by wasuka14(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
As u can see. Dis is one of many roads awarded durin d era of clueless gej. And dis road has been marked completed since 2014. If not PMB, d contractor could have eat d money for life. Thank God I voted for PMB/GMB #Betterthinahead Insha Allahu
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by olusegun1990(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
chudionu58:
This is seriously Jonathan's project! Ok
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/150441-fec-approves-n42-billion-rehabilitation-ilorin-kabba-road-others.html
well mr man/woman try to edit ur post bcause ur post is nt inline ilorin-jebba is nt same as ilorin to kabba so watch,read and comprehend well next tym b4 u comment gud p.m

1 Like

Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by chudionu58(f): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
obailala:
Nwanna, your paranoia would soon kill you. Quit being paranoid grin

I only asked why the contractors would receive money since 2013 (or mobilisation in 2014 as you claim) but wouldn't proceed to site since then, but only remembered miraculously that they have a job to do in 2016. That was all I asked, I queried the laxity of the contractors but as usual, you instantly jumped into defence of your oga even without basis. Or going by your explanations, could it be that after mobilisation was supposedly released in 2014, the funds were then mopped-up by the government in 2015 due to very drastic slump in crude oil prices and the project abandoned?

By the way, below are links to reports where Kwarans requested this road to be included in the 2016 budget and the last link highlights Fashola the Works' minister promising to fix this very Ilorin to Jebba road in 2016. So what really is the link between this and your arguments so far and what has GEJ got to do with this? Thanks

https://www.today.ng/news/national/81020/fg-to-fix-ilorin-jebba-highway-soon-fashola
http://leadership.ng/news/483687/kwara-niger-legislatures-seek-inclusion-ilorin-jebba-highway-project-2016-budget
http://www.authorityngr.com/2015/12/FG-urged-to-include-Ilorin--Jebba-Road-in-2016-Budget/
Why ask about what you ordinarily should have known? Mtchew!
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by obailala(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
chudionu58:
Why ask about what you ordinarily should have known? Mtchew!
I'm sorry I dont know about that. What about the other questions I asked?
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
I remember I usually ply that route during my university day's... That road used to be extremely terrible,with thousands of tankers blocking the road

They better do something about it fast
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by ibolomo(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
shakurkings:
na only people wey don pass this road before go understand. government do well for this one
I tell you... Especially when one is going from Ilorin to FutMinna
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
olaolulazio:
Saraki payed for it to compensate people for his lies.
Who told you Stingyraki paid for it? Saraki fit pay for that kind thing? I heard on radio where his supporters he had already paid to talk good about him said he invited Fashola to kwara with his connection,all because of his ongoing trial,he knows that he has hurt his people and I guess his alfas told him his case is getting complicated because they're cursing him
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by Abumadea: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
chudionu58:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/150441-fec-approves-n42-billion-rehabilitation-ilorin-kabba-road-others.html

Ilorin to kabba is different from ilorin to jebba. Jebba is in niger state while kabba is in kogi state.
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
mzteemarh:
That road is long overdue, so terrible with dust every where.

I once passed through that road for energy physics excursion program to kanji dam.
Our marco polo bus almost got stuck.
are you a unilorin physics student? What level?
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by olaolulazio(m): 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Who told you Stingyraki paid for it? Saraki fit pay for that kind thing? I heard on radio where his supporters he had already paid to talk good about him said he invited Fashola to kwara with his connection,all because of his ongoing trial,he knows that he has hurt his people and I guess his alfas told him his case is getting complicated because they're cursing him
Was joking tho
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2016
CEONdc:
are you a unilorin physics student? What level?
yes, 400 level.
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by chiefolododo(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2016
Mynd44 so na your face be dis? U are ugly ,old [quote author=Mynd44 post=44729852][/quote]
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by Tourshaw: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmmn. This road ... which has claimed countless lives and the state of the road has made the road one of the baddest armed robbery spots. Thank God Jebba road is coming back to life after all these years of perplexity and mourning. Please don't forget Offa road too. federal roads fa
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2016
gateleo:

you be olodo oooo... this road is Ilorin -Jebba -Mokwa not Ilorin Kabba. Must you put sentiment on everything? All we need is the road must be in good shape. Abeg no kill your self with HBP...Jonathan dey enjoy for bayelsa you dey here they shout Jonathan's project...

No mind the guy jare, he did not know the difference between Kabba and Jebba.
Re: Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2016
chudionu58:

We are talking about Jebba and not Kabba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Kogi CJ Orders Police To Move Senator To Abuja National Hospital / Adamu Garba Taunts VP Osinbajo In New Tweet: “He Is On His Way Out For Us” / Sanwo-Olu Visits First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.