Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Stay Clear Off Shirk... Enter Paradise Without Punishment - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Stay Clear Off Shirk... Enter Paradise Without Punishment (696 Views)

Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? / Can One Be Forgiven After Commiting Shirk / Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Clear Off Shirk... Enter Paradise Without Punishment by Newnas(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
Wake up my muslim brothers and sisters in Islam..

Polytheism (shirk) is a belief in and worship of invoking of other deity(s) besides Allah. Islam considers shirk illogical and totally unacceptable when referring to deity.

This is because Allah created us, provides for us and directs our affairs without any assistance from any being. Therefore, natural justice unarguably demands that we give Him His right without sharing it with anyone else.

The worst thing is many muslims believe that ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى)'s creations like prophets عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَم , saints, imaams, scholars n etc. can do harm and benefit to them naudubillah and they invoke them to help beside ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) nadubillah summa naudubillah ...

So ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) says to His messenger صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ in Qur,an, sur'ah Jinn: (20,21,22 and 23).

Say (O Muhammad صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ):
 "I invoke only my Lord (ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) Alone), and I associate none as partners along with Him."

Say:
 "It is not in my power to cause you harm, or to bring you to the Right Path."

Say (O Muhammad صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ):
 "None can protect me from ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى)'s punishment (if I were to disobey Him), nor should I find refuge except in Him.

"(Mine is) but conveyance (of the truth) from ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) and His Messages (of Islamic Monotheism), and whosoever disobeys ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) and His Messenger, then verily, for him is the Fire of Hell, he shall dwell therein forever." 

Within Islam, shirk is an unforgivable crime if the culprit dies without repenting from it. ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) may forgive any sin if one dies in that state except for committing shirk...

Wake up my muslim brothers and sisters to invoke help to others beside ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى).. Do not be like the shia who worship graves of their Imams and even believe that a visit to the grave in karbala is better than a thousand hajj!!!

May ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) guide us to the right path n make us to invoke alone to Him n protect us from shirk n bid'ah ... Allah Humma Aameen
Re: Stay Clear Off Shirk... Enter Paradise Without Punishment by Chloe89: 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
amin, jazakumullahu khairah,
Re: Stay Clear Off Shirk... Enter Paradise Without Punishment by Newnas(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chloe89:
amin, jazakumullahu khairah,
Aameen wa iyyaak
Re: Stay Clear Off Shirk... Enter Paradise Without Punishment by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
ameen.
jazakallahu khairan
Re: Stay Clear Off Shirk... Enter Paradise Without Punishment by Newnas(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
ameen.
jazakallahu khairan
آمين و إياك

(1) (Reply)

Meteorological & Natural Factors / Islam Is The Best / Distance To Be Covered In A Journey That Should/will Exempt One From Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.