Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance (20969 Views)

Nysc Corpers Protest against Unsolicited Debits by Access Bank (photos) / Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) / Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by jerrado(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
More pics of the protest

Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Demostration for what again!!!!abeg who don tire to wear kaki make e comot am joor...abi na by force to serve fatherland

Oh so for the first time am FTC**dancing atilogu***.....dedicate this to ma late dad...keep resting in peace***drops a rose***
U non serious so protesting for deserved wage has become a problem.
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by UjSizzle(f): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lilac91:
They finally paid 4k after making us sign for 5k
So someone is chopping the 1k hmmm

1 Share

Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by hopeforcharles(m): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
chrisxxx:
It is sordid, rebarbative, loathsome,malodorous, mawkish, mephitic, miasmal,nasty, nauseating, noisome, noxious, objectionable, obnoxious and above all disgraceful for any corps member to demonstrate because they have not being paid allowance- even federal and more demeaning and debasing state allowance.
State allowances are at the discretion of the state governor. They determine if to pay and what amount to pay. In hard times like this as many states are presently experiencing they can cease the gestures. Leaders of tomorrow should show and demonstrate they are up-to-date with present economic realities bedeviling the country. It is lugubrious to watch or observe would -be- leaders taking part in senseless activities. Permit me to quote Ben Bruce---Just making a common sense.
You are not making Common Sense you are complicating Matters and Instigating a riotious dissarrayment of the central nevros system.
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by zicky(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
elmisti:
That's a first!........Pioneer protesting corpers.........I thought dey said corp members ar nt supposed to protest
this is not the first time it is happening ask older corpers that serve in bayelsa, its now a norm, if they don't block the road their transport allowance will not be paid
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by laurel03(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
squanta:

FYI: Corpers are paid directly by the Federal government
and state alawee is also paid by the federal govt
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by nwakibie3(m): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
laurel03:
Is it a must for state govt to pay allawii? I served in rivers state during Amechi's tenure and I got no dime from the state govt. As a corper, u are only entitled to federal allowance; state govt only pays u if they want to.
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by MikeB3(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
icon8:
Where is the Bayelsa Twitter Senator with "uncommon sense"?
Na Ben Bruce go pay all Bayelsa corps members abi? Una go just talk without senses!
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by yvonneG: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
I doubt if these Bayelsa Corps members went to the 21 days Orientation Camp.

This is so needless.

NYSC is not a Pressure Group & protests like these are frowned at.

Did they speak to the Press? Then they've lost it.

Whatever happened to
*...UNDER THE SUN OR IN THE RAIN, WITH DEDICATION & SELFLESSNESS*

What's the essence of Meditations & CDS Meetings if they will act like those touts at Tombia, Agudama, Swalli, and Mbiama?

#TeamKW/13A/....
#TeamOke-EroKopa
#TeamEkan-Meje Zone
#TeamAGS-Ilale
#TeamWTFamIevenSaying?

I wonder ooooo. I could remember vividly dat d transport allowance is not compulsory cos d set after my set dat passed out in 2013 dey didn't pay Dem so I don't knw y dey chose to disgrace demselve like dis. D state is just using dat 5k to support Dem for transport back home but as we speak dat state has not paid its staff any salary dis year so corpers should understand
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by chrisxxx(m): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
hopeforcharles:

You are not making Common Sense you are complicating Matters and Instigating a riotious dissarrayment of the central nevros system.
Bros no vex
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by yvonneG: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
zicky:
this is not the first time it is happening ask older corpers that serve in bayelsa, its now a norm, if they don't block the road their transport allowance will not be paid

Dats not true cos during my set we didn't struggle and dey gave us dat same day we collected our cert.
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by elmisti(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
zicky:

Mehn, no be small thing.....in dis era wey boys no dey smile sef
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by hopeforcharles(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
chrisxxx:

Bros no vex
lol i don cool down.
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by laurel03(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
nwakibie3:

Is it a must for state govt to pay allawii? I served in rivers state during Amechi's tenure and I got no dime from the state govt. As a corper, u are only entitled to federal allowance; state govt only pays u if they want to.
where did u served in River state?? But bayelsa paid 5k monthly alawee as agreement....
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by Goodeeman: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Demostration for what again!!!!abeg who don tire to wear kaki make e comot am joor...abi na by force to serve fatherland

Oh so for the first time am FTC**dancing atilogu***.....dedicate this to ma late dad...keep resting in peace***drops a rose***
so u knw how to dance atuligu?
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by Goodeeman: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

so u knw how to dance atuligu?atilo
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by Goodeeman: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

so u knw how to dance atuligu?atilogu?
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by Goodeeman: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

so u knw how to dance atilogu?
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by wristbangle: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
Osun's predicament is better than this state whose population is less, few LGA, huge allocation from FG yet they are still owing workers salary.

Like I tell people, all politicians are the same, whether APC or PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
Goodeeman:
so u knw how to dance atilogu?
Hmmm,right from primary schoolgrin
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by fascowilly(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Which of the stupidity are u saluting oo...??okpo!!!is it for the corpers comment or my resting dads own...so I can know aw to face u back
Not for d blessed dads but your comment on corpers.
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
fascowilly:

Not for d blessed dads but your comment on corpers.

You still have mouth to talk se bi....its just one thing that would make me just fashi replying you.......oya sei go be
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
These guys dey protest sef. Amaechi the lizard of ubiama wey no pay alawi for years nko
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by zicky(m): 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
yvonneG:

Dats not true cos during my set we didn't struggle and dey gave us dat same day we collected our cert.
Oga Batch B14 block this same road, batch C14 was about doing same before they decide to pay them.
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by squanta(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
laurel03:
State allawee is nt compulsory, its like student bursary. Abi na state gov't send u go service??
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by laurel03(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
squanta:

State allawee is nt compulsory, its like student bursary. Abi na state gov't send u go service??
ask google
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by alaby009: 6:12am On Apr 17, 2016
the youth have lost their senses Because of the sip of milk, they received from politicians. some people have no common sense at all. i was there for the peaceful protest. imagine that ur government promised to take care of you during service and they fail to do so. and u protest peacefully, did that make u apc thug? or u're not oriented? even Bayelsa gov are still owning me state allowance of 6months and their LG never paid. he said that because PDP didn't win brass LGA and corpers are d PO's, so we are not working for them.but working for apc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving / Taraba To Pay Corps Members ₦85,000 Stipend / Benue B15 Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.