Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! (26102 Views)

How to Run Whatsapp on Android 2.0 And Bb10 Devices after June 30th / Whatsapp No Longer Supports BB10 Devices / Pls Wats The Best Data Subscription For Bb10 Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by valyzubxx(m): 7:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Whatsapp and Facebook still working on my Q10 tongue tongue
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by homesteady(m): 7:50am On Apr 16, 2016
ramdris:
But I just bought my Z30 last week na angry.

**falls to d ground in tears n rolling**

And I was about to buy mine yesterday evening! Thank God the man called a high price for me, and I was in a hurry to catch up with a movie at the cinema! so I didn't have time to price down the phone!

Go sell yours now before the news spread, it would be better to make a little loss now, than the massive loss you would make if the news gets out!

4 Likes

Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Ablitmuspaper(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2016
ramdris:
But I just bought my Z30 last week na angry.

**falls to d ground in tears n rolling**
sorry...come nd collect one litre of petrol

1 Like

Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by kobonaire(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2016
There was a time BB ruled the mobile phone world!
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Ablitmuspaper(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2016
issorite angryissorite
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by banchuz: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2016
sorextee:
Let me quickly sell my fone, before this news spreads.. I have a BlackBerry z30 and passport for sale. Interested buyers shld pls contact me.. cheesy grin

How much
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by kelechiMarie(f): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2016
AND ONCE UPON A TIME

there was a blackberry cryAND ONCE UPON A TIME

there was a blackberry
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by miqos02(m): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2016
ok
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by lordmayor4(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Any Q10 or Z3 for sale? Contact me
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Amerage(m): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2016
abeniagbon:
So all Govt official are using it and non govt official like you are using android.... Nice words
The post said most government officials are still using it not all
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by yomalex(m): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2016
braimeddy:
This is really sad sad cos I luv my BlackBerry 10. I started hating it when my facebook app refused to work and the face10 I was managing was requesting for an upgrade to the pro version angry. I no longer enjoy my BlackBerry 10 device any longer. It's time to let it go. Abeg who want BlackBerry 10?
oya send am give me now
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2016
sorextee:
Let me quickly sell my fone, before this news spreads.. I have a BlackBerry z30 and passport for sale. Interested buyers shld pls contact me.. cheesy grin

How much is your passport?
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2016
Bet why embarassed

Dis is so sad
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2016
I got one BB10 for sale
Actually its free... All u have to do is read my siggy grin zoom in on it and den we can talk
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by dacovajnr: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2016
engrhorla:

My camera has stopped working for abt a week
Facebook is not working again too

I use Q5, do u experience this?
Well although m using Q10 and my facebook still works perfectly...although I got update but I won't do that coz I fear if might be the end of Facebook on my device.
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2016
BluePearls:
I love Blackberry 10, especially the wonderful devices which host it. It'll be really sad to see the end of such developments. Imma stick to my BB10 for as long as possible. sad
Me too.
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2016
dacovajnr:
Well although m using Q10 and my facebook still works perfectly...although I got update but I won't do that coz I fear if might be the end of Facebook on my device.
Don't upgrade your facebook o. I still regret upgrading mine till today.
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2016
kobonaire:
There was a time BB ruled the mobile phone world!
Yeah android o.s will follow suit but it might not be now
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Raziii(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2016
My WhatsApp is apk platforn... will it also stop working? Make them stop am oh... I love my bb10 scatter!
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by belloay(m): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Chei! And I just bought a Silver Passport.... should've jejely waited for S7
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by ziego(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2016
Good bye to blackberry and those that never allowed us to hear word with pinging in 2010 upwards

1 Like

Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by folks4luv(f): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2016
so sad. n I never realized my dream of buying a blackberry phone o.
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by ireneony(f): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2016
ddjay:
Chai so people still use blackberry.na wa o.our old skool people i hail una o
I tire o..were me de so I never see any blackberry user or phone wt my eye,na android, ios and window things o. grin

1 Like

Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Dom2020: 9:02am On Apr 16, 2016
so I should throw my BlackBerry 10 away
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by tempem: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2016
TovaQuiz:

Ode!
o kare jare, egbon mi.
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by emerged01(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2016
iamauxin:
same with me...but I've resolved not to upgrade any ish. I expect you to do the same.
Last month I upgraded my what's app and it worked.

2 Likes

Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Its very sad because even Obama uses a black berry too.

Have u noticed that BBC plans dont work on MTN anymore it seems they have stopped the service too.

BB phones will now be a collectors item, i shall be content with using them to make and recieve calls.

No android phone matches the BB interms of texting, voice clarity and durability.

2 Likes

Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2016
I hope with time dat won't affect this our BB sub on android oooo sad
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by habsydiamond(m): 9:12am On Apr 16, 2016
whats spectacular about bb sef. poor battery strength and many more. i beta port to infinix or tecno before dem house arrest go over
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by ireneony(f): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2016
dandostism88:
I have never used bb in my life, so that one does not concern me.
not only u ooo.
The only time I decided to use bb phone was 4yrs ago. Someone bought me a blackberry phone as a gift for me, that same day the phone fell inside erosion .. I was like maybe It was never meant for me to use bb phone (funny then bb phone was in vogue in my school) grin

I love andriod like mad meh grin
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by abeniagbon(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2016
Amerage:
The post said most government officials are still using it not all
Over sabi dey worry you.
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by ireneony(f): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2016
Bb users welcome to the new world of technology grin.... remember the b3st way to enjoy andriod and ios is through constant internet grin

Now to business; I need more followers on my snapchat cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Ways Tablets Are Better Than Laptops Or Smartphones / Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! / Airtel Adjusted Their Data Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.