Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! (26110 Views)

How to Run Whatsapp on Android 2.0 And Bb10 Devices after June 30th / Whatsapp No Longer Supports BB10 Devices / Pls Wats The Best Data Subscription For Bb10 Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by DaySpringer: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2016
When we said it many years ago, that blackberry was trash, blackberry fans made a lot of noise. Now blackberry that was once said to be the premier business phone is now being dumped like old trash
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Nikkyfash: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2016
How come whatsap and facebook still dey work for my BB curve 4? Infact, I updated my whatsap few days ago... Didn't want to update not until it stopped to work because the app was too old... I updated and then it starts to work again

1 Like

Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by mayorjosh(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2016
Nikkyfash:
How come whatsap and facebook still dey work for my BB curve 4? Infact, I updated my whatsap few days ago... Didn't want to update not until it stopped to work because the app was too old... I updated and then it starts to work again
they said bb10 egbon

it's affecting bb10 users like me,i don't have facebook again on my z3 instead I now use Facebook lite

1 Like

Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2016
I will hand on to my bb10 until it's dying day
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by holakunle69(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2016
Lol..na wa for all di fake news...abeg Chen never said that...follow crackberry.com or get the app for latest news about blackberry limited...fanks
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by klinro(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2016
2sexyus:
better than ending like Nokia. Instead of moving to android, they gave up and sold the company.

True. Nokia messed up big time

1 Like

Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2016
undecidedav neva use any bb phones in my life because it doesnt had beta features..mtcheeew bb na u no,if u like produce and if u dnt like no produce NA UR PALABA
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by holakunle69(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2016
This news isn't real..haba....Chen never said that you can check crackberry to confirm pls
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by holakunle69(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2016
Pls don't spread fake news

Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by larrytorch(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2016
hopefully this news will cause android data cost to reduce
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Ishilove: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2016
BluePearls:
I love Blackberry 10, especially the wonderful devices which host it. It'll be really sad to see the end of such developments. Imma stick to my BB10 for as long as possible. sad
Me too. I will hang on to it as long as it still works cry
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by faites(f): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2016
engrhorla:

My camera has stopped working for abt a week
Facebook is not working again too

I use Q5, do u experience this?

I use Q5 too. The facebook stopped working last week. I can't upload videos to instagram.

I think I am ready to switch to android. Its really frustrating
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2016
are you kidding me?
shocked.....infact,this tread is officially closed!
blackberry all the way!

Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by piagetskinner(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2016
I loved BB before...but now android Ti take over
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by dacovajnr: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Don't upgrade your facebook o. I still regret upgrading mine till today.
upgrade wetin..i dey craze?.all the updates wey I get I no tamper with one grin

1 Like

Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by YOLO1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Am so much in love with my blackberry Q5. Best phone have ever used. But no problem sha. Change is the only thing that is certain in life. We have to accept it. Up BlackBerry
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by eLcastro(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
I've been observin some touch problem on ma Q5 wen i try we-chat..badoo..even browsin...buh notin is goin 2 make me giv up my Q5 as long as the hotspot can share..#glo 1400 4 3gb..cheapest.,fastest.,avoidablest plan eva....bin rockin it since u 2013 @ 1k won't stop can't stop cry cry

1 Like

Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
holakunle69:
Pls don't spread fake news

Don't be an olodo. BlackBerry would stop the production of bb10 devices and focus on enterprise while releasing android devices for the masses.

This move won't stop them from sending updates. But still no support for Facebook and whatsapp
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by jojothaiv(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
abeniagbon:
So all Govt official are using it and non govt official like you are using android.... Nice words
It's nawa o... But our government ain't using it nah...
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by jojothaiv(m): 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
ramdris:
But I just bought my Z30 last week na angry.
**falls to d ground in tears n rolling**
Quickly have this handkerchief and stop the tears...
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Darkly(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
At last
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Nikkyfash: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
mayorjosh:

they said bb10 egbon

it's affecting bb10 users like me,i don't have facebook again on my z3 instead I now use Facebook lite
I hear you, aburo
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by jojothaiv(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
braimeddy:
This is really sad sad cos I luv my BlackBerry 10. I started hating it when my facebook app refused to work and the face10 I was managing was requesting for an upgrade to the pro version angry. I no longer enjoy my BlackBerry 10 device any longer. It's time to let it go. Abeg who want BlackBerry 10?
Na Q10 u dey use BA?
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by jojothaiv(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
repogirl:
Lol, long overdue. I wonder why they didn't just focus on the Android OS since. They have good hardware already.

Anyway, Pikin wey dey do gragra sey im no go greet im elder, them go flog am mercilessly and I'm go still waka go greet that I'm elder!
grin
Smiling in Birom...... Ya proverb ain't working in the north....
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by kaaluv(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oops! Dats disturbin news 4 Blackberry fans.
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wealthyone:
6 yrs ago, I joined d smart fone world by getting a BlackBerry Tour. Today, I'm one of d most loyal wink BlackBerry user (if there is a word lik dat)

I started using this my Q5 since 2013 (no fault or itches) and I'm so in love wit BlackBerry. Well, ama kip using it till it stops working in 2 yrs time.
I Feel u bro. I started using BBs in 2009 with the BlackBerry Curve . Since 2012, my 2 phones have both been blackberrys even till now. I have a Passport that will be 2yrs old in October and a Z3. I can't believe I will have to dump them both by year end. This is what happens when there is intense competition in the corporate marketplace. BlackBerry has been muscled out of existence cry
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by engrhorla(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
sinaj:
I use Q5 too.

Wot appears on the screen wen u try to use it

'Camera can't be started'

I noticed last week, I was really embarrassed.

But, it has come up now...so annoying.
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by engrhorla(m): 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
faites:

I use Q5 too. The facebook stopped working last week. I can't upload videos to instagram.

I think I am ready to switch to android. Its really frustrating

I was at a friend's wedding..i couldn't take a single pix of d couple...annoying is an understatement
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by braimeddy: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
Yes o
jojothaiv:

Na Q10 u dey use BA?
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by kobonaire(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Yeah android o.s will follow suit but it might not be now
Never, Android OS is a solid OS with a huge developer community. BB is not as versatile and hence they died a natural death.

1 Like

Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by cevek11: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
I love my BlackBerry... move to android? We follow at ur pace
#secured android
But th news se fake o!!!
Re: It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
kobonaire:
Never, Android OS is a solid OS with a huge developer community. BB is not as versatile and hence they died a natural death.
I don't need to argue with you until you see things for yourself soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Ways Tablets Are Better Than Laptops Or Smartphones / Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! / Airtel Adjusted Their Data Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.