Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) (68063 Views)

Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work / Creating Beauty Out Of Nothing: The Adventures Of A Photo Artist(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
wu makeup artist epp sef wu makeup epp sef wu michael jackson epp sef see wetin buhari don cause?? perfectdanny sha
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Acidosis(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
happney65:

Not even years bro..Na so i saw one of my EX.I no even recognize her again,whereas when you see her pix she go dey look like Cinderella..she did not put on makeup that day,made her look much darker i could not recognise her again..Then i knew the effects of too much makeup..something she no dey do before..she would only apply little makeup

Exactly, the first thing you'd notice is the dark lips. The natural lips gradually turns black like the lips of a smoker. These stuffs are made with chemicals.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by OjayDavido(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nothing pass original
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:

A lady's face is like a blackboard used in a classroom, or an artist's canvas. Do you know the effect of several artistic works on a canvas? Do you know the blackboard, after several writings and cleanings, never remains the same?

Have you ever tried to clean those coloured chalks from a blackboard?

this your analogy gan....

makeup no be tattoo. you can always wipe it away from your face.

makeup do not leave marks or scars.
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Honestagbons(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
D makeup of lady na Michael Jackson oh
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by prinzfavian(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
armadeo:

I tell you. Wack job.

For those dudes asking which one I have done...

Here's the thing if you don't like something you don't like it wether or not you can do it. The fact that I don't do make up doesnt mean I cant tell when i see a wack job.

Comprende
All you have just typed shows how WACK you really are. Mtchewwww!
Nice one jare @d make up artist.
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
MJ go die again when him see dis one o.
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Acidosis(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
Joavid:

this your analogy gan....

makeup no be tattoo. you can always wipe it away from your face.

makeup do not leave marks or scars.
Yes I know you can always wipe it, but the long hours on the face is the real issue.
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by ObaKlaz: 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
This one nor be Michael Jackson o. Na Michael AJASIN!!!
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 16, 2016
Wow shocked
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by kaybee09(m): 12:06am On Apr 16, 2016
God punish devil., na witch d make up artist be
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2016
we really get talents in this country but some nama-heads are still lazy at home waiting for FG to come spoon-feed them.
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 16, 2016
Rude on brother wink,our Nigerian economy and joblessness has made a lot of folks including myself rich off their God given talent
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 12:47am On Apr 16, 2016
nice one but i would have prefered abacha so that we can at least kill him again by ourselves without the help of any apple or olosho.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by nonnysamuels(m): 12:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Wow! thatz cool
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Pennah(m): 1:13am On Apr 16, 2016
if I talk smtin nw pipu go talk say na bad belle

anyways he tried
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by armadeo(m): 1:25am On Apr 16, 2016
CaroLyner:
I Am a foool.its a job well done.
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by armadeo(m): 1:27am On Apr 16, 2016
prinzfavian:

All you have just typed shows how WACK you really are. Mtchewwww!
Nice one jare @d make up artist.

Last I checked I am entitled to my opinion and it doesn't have to be in line with yours. You think its cool am okay with that, I think it's wack, What's your problem with that?
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Kyllahmc(m): 2:07am On Apr 16, 2016
She looks more like Albino Jackson
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by faibru: 2:23am On Apr 16, 2016
fake pics..... look at the nose of the woman and that of the make up face.. not same.. stop deceiving urselfs
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Opoki(m): 3:23am On Apr 16, 2016
cruzita:
this is wonderful ,people are really talented oo
Until I see white men painting themselves with black ink.

It was Davido flaunting a Confederate flag the other time, now this.
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by kramer: 5:18am On Apr 16, 2016
That's not makeup pls, the woman is wearing a mask.. you can see her neck where the mask ends.
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Lambadostic(m): 5:43am On Apr 16, 2016
Darkseid:
MJ head no big like this na.
Go cut comot if e no reach na. Sick critics! Why can't u just appreciate his creativity
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by pwettiejay(f): 6:33am On Apr 16, 2016
Nigeria's got talent, this guy is really trying yet, no one has acknowledged him
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by nini007(m): 6:38am On Apr 16, 2016
tola9jaa:
[size=18pt]this guy suppose to be EKITI state Governor instead of that jobless man called foolyose [/size]
if someone like u is calling Fayose " jobless" that means Nigeria is in Chaos. #ifnotforNairaland# shior
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Cavenchy(m): 6:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Now this looks more like Michael Jackson.

Luveu2
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by toprealman: 6:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Sijo01:
Impressive but he should have blend the skin (hands) with the face.
The photographer na amature. He messed up the "good" work. Focusing on the face alone word have made tons of sense.
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Mokuwe: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2016
May she thank Papa God say she no be white person
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by LuveU2(f): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2016
Cavenchy:
Now this looks more like Michael Jackson.

Luveu2
Lol. Seen wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) / Lady Poses Unclad To Celebrate Independence Day In Nigeria, Gets Blasted (Pics) / Free Logo, Business Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.