Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally (6977 Views)

For Your Skin To Glow And Be Bright , You MUST EXFOLIATE Regularly / Exfoliate regularly to achieve a glowing complexion.. / Lose Weight Naturally Within 9 Days Without Any Side Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
1)Wet a clean cloth, underhot water and then place it on your entire face for *1-2minte* to open ur pores.

2)AFTer you ve opened your pores, clean ur face with any kind of face wash, so that u wil b exfoliating a clean face.

3)NOW YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR EXFOLIATING SCRUB : Pour 3 table spoon of regular white sugar into a bowl, add one table spoon of water into the bowl with the sugar.

4) mix the water and sugar 2gda with ur fingers, or sme oda kind of utensil. Until it is slytly thick paste

5)USE YOUR FINGER TO APPLY THE MIXTURE ON YOUR FACE: gently rub the paste in circular motions ova your entire face to get rid of all dead skin. Continue to do this until you feel you ve exfoliated every inch of skin un ur fce.

6)Rinse the scrub off ur face with luke-warm water and splash fce with cold water 2 close pores

7) after u ve remved al of d exfoliating scrub frm ur fce, gently pat dry your fce with clean towel......

THAT'S All!, feel free 2 ask me any questions...

4 Likes

Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ademasta(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Great one! Thanks.
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
ademasta:
Great one! Thanks.
wink
ademasta:
Great one! Thanks.
u wlcme
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
cheesy
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by onose01(f): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Are you still using chemicals for your skin?
Ditch those cancer causing chemicals and take care of your skin with natural products.
Are you a student? Housewife? Or even a working class lady looking for ways to earn extra income?
Organic cream mixing is that business you are looking for. All you need is your kitchen. Yes! Your clean kitchen is your factory.

Come! Let me teach you how to make the following for just N2000.
50% discount for the first five to call or WhatsApp: 08054153798

•Egyptian body milk&body wash
•Half caste cream 
•Whitening cream
•Chocolate cream
•Papaya/carrot/lemon cream
•Different body butters
•Baby soap
•Body wash
•Body  peel serum 
•Glowing cream
•morning/night facial cream
•Baby cream
•Pink lips balms
•Fairness serum
•Sunscreen cream
•Sunburn remover
•Pink lips balm
•Stretch mark cream
•Toning black soap
•Complexion scrub
•Face cleanser
•Breast firming mask and oil
•Hair growth cream
•Night cream for younger and glowing skin
•Glow serum for brightening & ageless skin
• Dark knuckle/armpit cream
•Under eye cream to remove dark circles
•Moisturizer for clear & fair skin
•Night cream for face-under eye
•Face primer
•Face mask

TREATMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING:
Dry skin
Eczema 
Dark spots
Acnes and Pimples

Up to 20 skin care videos inclusive.

COMPLIMENTARY COURSE
*How to make different organic oils from d scratch. 
*Effective weight loss drink

Training will start on the 27th of April, 2016.
If I were you, I'll take advantage of this special April bonanza.

1 Like

Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
undecided
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:42am On Apr 23, 2016
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
.. kiss..
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by mudiyah: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
1)Wet a clean cloth, underhot water and then place it on your entire face for *1-2minte* to open ur pores.
2)AFTer you ve opened your pores, clean ur face with any kind of face wash, so that u wil b exfoliating a clean face.
3)NOW YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR EXFOLIATING SCRUB : Pour 3 table spoon of regular white sugar into a bowl, add one table spoon of water into the bowl with the sugar.
4) mix the water and sugar 2gda with ur fingers, or sme oda kind of utensil. Until it is slytly thick paste
5)USE YOUR FINGER TO APPLY THE MIXTURE ON YOUR FACE: gently rub the paste in circular motions ova your entire face to get rid of all dead skin. Continue to do this until you feel you ve exfoliated every inch of skin un ur fce.
6)Rinse the scrub off ur face with luke-warm water and splash fce with cold water 2 close pores
7) after u ve remved al of d exfoliating scrub frm ur fce, gently pat dry your fce with clean towel......
THAT'S All!, feel free 2 ask me any questions...
Love this! Thank u
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
mudiyah:
Love this! Thank u
wink
mudiyah:
Love this! Thank u
u wlcme
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
cool
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by lepasharon(f): 1:31am On Apr 24, 2016
Showering in hot water can open the pores right
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2016
lepasharon:
Showering in hot water can open the pores right
Hot water? Or u min luke-warm water??.. Dere z no u shower unda hot water witawt burning urxlf! Xo ma answer is NO!! Jus do it d way ah askd u 2, dat way u re safe... U dnt wanna exfoliate a burnt skin na??
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by mirob(f): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Hot water? Or u min luke-warm water??.. Dere z no u shower unda hot water witawt burning urxlf! Xo ma answer is NO!! Jus do it d way ah askd u 2, dat way u re safe... U dnt wanna exfoliate a burnt skin na??

How often can one exfoliate the face with is remedy?
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
mirob:

How often can one exfoliate the face with is remedy?
it shud b 2 to three tymz a wik...
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2016
smiley
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2016
grin
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by queenprecy(f): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
good one
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
queenprecy:
good one
smiley
queenprecy:
good one
tnkz
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
wink
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by jolade29(f): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
I ve been using dz even b4 dz post nd it is really nice, u guys should try it out!!! I use dat 3times in a week tho
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
jolade29:
I ve been using dz even b4 dz post nd it is really nice, u guys should try it out!!! I use dat 3times in a week tho
cheesy
jolade29:
Awww, tnkz
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:11pm On May 01, 2016
cheesy
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by Mhizdiva(f): 3:02pm On May 02, 2016
Giving this a trial,i hope it turns out well on my pretty face.Gonna keep u guys posted
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by Mhizdiva(f): 3:03pm On May 02, 2016
jolade29:
which facial cleanser are u using?
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:04pm On May 02, 2016
Mhizdiva:
Giving this a trial,i hope it turns out well on my pretty face.Gonna keep u guys posted
tz gonna, trust me wink
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:52pm On May 02, 2016
cheesy
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:07pm On May 03, 2016
;]
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by jolade29(f): 7:28am On May 04, 2016
Mhizdiva:
which facial cleanser are u using?
clearasil
Re: How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:59pm On May 04, 2016
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blue Fashion Styles To Copy From Celebrities / SEE FEATURES of OUR E-COMMERCE WEBSITES :Sell Your Products Online! (PROMO! 25k) / Buy Your Quality Human Hairs, Blended Hairs, Luxury Hairs (Bone Straight Hairs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.