Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Osinbajo Arrives Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives Delta State (23079 Views)

Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by vanessaRN(f): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo arrived Delta State today and is headed to Escravos to carry out on the spot assessment of gas pipelines blown out by vandals which consequently led to shortage on the gas power turbines. Osinbajo was received at Osubi Airport by the state Governor, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa, Shell Managing Director, Mr Osagie Okunbor and other government functionaries.
More photos below..

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/photos-vice-president-osinbajo-arrives.html

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by doublewisdom: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
Wetin that midget find go there? Nonsense mere commissioner! Lie lie pastor. Busy but doing nothing VP.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Sunofgod(m): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
The man is shrinking in size.....

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by izospindle(m): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
is that why we don't have light......sabotage every were if it where jona he will be crying that the north is making Nigeria ungovernable

20 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Ikechu12781: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Get that Yoloba bastard out of my state. The only time they remember delta is when they need oil. #spits on am. I swear Okowa is a huge embarrassment. He just stay falling my hand. I'm embarrassed to be from the same region as him

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by juniorportland(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
am a strong buhari supporter.....give this pple chance to do their job...Gej had 6 yrs and did nothing

no light no fuel no water

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by modath(f): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ikechu12781:
Get that Yoloba bastard out of my state. The only time they remember delta is when they need oil. #spits on am. I swear Okowa is a huge embarrassment. He just stay falling my hand. I'm embarrassed to be from the same region as him

Igwe 1 of Delta,nor vex oo, I'm not trolling you, honestly want to know.

"Why are you embarrassed exactly?

How did Okowa fall your hand?

Is he flouting a standard operating procedure for him to adhere to when VP is on a state visit?

Thanks in advance! smiley

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by amaechi1: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
modath:

Is he flouting a standard operating procedure for him to adhere to when VP is on a state visit?

Please, let forgive me. That is what get from a traumatized fellow after the election.

26 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by goodlifehyd(m): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
doublewisdom:
Wetin that midget find go there?
You lack your "moniker"

ElPadrino33:
Buhari- Minister of Foreign Affairs
Osinbajo- Minister of Interior
God help us!
So seeing the extent of damage caused by some idiots who reason like you means he's in the state to play right some people just cant hide the "cluelessness" in them

Ikechu12781:
Only If you can talk to your brothers who reason with their anus to stop destroying government properties, hope you wont cry foul when buratai boys come visiting those animals in the creek who got no job than destroy government properties

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by ElPadrino33: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Buhari- Minister of Foreign Affairs
Osinbajo- Minister of Interior
God help us!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
What Arch Sambo couldn't do...

Why did VP meet with these red cap chiefs?Those are the real people sponsoring the sabotage as they have refused to disclose the natives responsible for this nonsense act.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by neonly: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Watching in 3d
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by kinziking(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
God bless pmb

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by buzzybrain88(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
hope positive result comes out of these regular travels both home and abroad.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
No wonder there was 2 much go slow @effurun round about today. Escravos far if not I for go peep
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
I read people's comment and I can't help it but grab the head of my diiick and shake it. If you think your father can run this country then tell him to contest come 2019. Period!

In other news America and Her allies are not happy PMB went to China o. It's so obvious that they have started using their media against PMB but God pass them. All of a sudden a new BH showing Chibok girls surface from the US. Na wa

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Originality007: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
izospindle:
is that why we don't have light......sabotage every were if it where jona he will be crying that the north is making Nigeria ungovernable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by sirAmeh(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
All this moving around should stop,and let them get to business!!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by diegwu01: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Our ABLE and Working vice President,
We are proud of you.
The first vice president in History that toured the 36 States of the federation in less than 2 months.
May God continue to guide and keep you as you deliver positive CHANGE to Nigeria.
Sai APC
Sai PYO
Sai PMB
Sai Nigeria

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Ptoocool(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Land? Again?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by demslayerrz: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ikechu12781:

One naira, you will just kill yourself over nothing.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by amtaken(f): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Isn't that the man whose fellow APC members refer to as a mere commissioner?

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Beehshorp(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Buhari landed in China.. Aisha landed in Makurdi now dis one don land again.. Abeg na for air una take dey rule.. Cos awt of all dis landing una never land anything wey go benefit the masses
diegwu01:
Our ABLE and Working vice President,
We are proud of you.
The first vice president in History that toured the 36 States of the federation in less than 2 months.
May God continue to guide and keep you as you deliver positive CHANGE to Nigeria.
Sai APC
Sai PYO
Sai PMB
Sai Nigeria

Zombies now see touring as an achievement... No wonder his boss is out touring him since their pathetic myopic senseless zombie supporters call it and see it as an achievement

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by bestower: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
He want to go and buy fuel
doublewisdom:
Wetin that midget find go there?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by omolola15(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Give your hypertension and kill yourself. Is the governor not supposed to go to the airport and welcome him? As much as you hate it. Every eastern governor will welcome him if he comes knocking. They'll even throw a party to welcome him. So no kill yourself o alaye.

modath:

A very reasonable comment. I'm expecting his response to this questions. I doubt the igwe will answer.

Stelvin101:
I read people's comment and I can't help it but grab the head of my diiick and shake it. If you think your father can run this country then tell him to contest come 2019.

I don tell them tire oooo. They'll rather make stvpid noise for nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by benarex(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
Is he there to fix the damaged pipeline?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by bedspread: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
This Traditional leaders care for nothing more but their Ghana must go bags

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by iwillexposeu: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
I see fake pipo everywhere sabotage everywhere, 4 de hanger of loosing de past election, other DAT will kill all de enemies of our great country Nigeria is in a private jet on his way visit u all,god bless
VP osinbanjo
God bless pmb
God bless federal republic of Nigeria
vanessaRN:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo arrived Delta State today and is headed to Escravos to carry out on the spot assessment of gas pipelines blown out by vandals which consequently led to shortage on the gas power turbines. Osinbajo was received at Osubi Airport by the state Governor, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa, Shell Managing Director, Mr Osagie Okunbor and other government functionaries.
More photos below..

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/photos-vice-president-osinbajo-arrives.html

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by dennisworld1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
delta is in a sorry state. No good road to talk about

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Progress2468(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Stelvin101:
I read people's comment and I can't help it but grab the head of my diiick and shake it. If you think your father can run this country then tell him to contest come 2019. Period!

In other news America and Her allies are not happy PMB went to China o. It's so obvious that they have started using their media against PMB but God pass them. All of a sudden a new BH showing Chibok girls surface from the US. Na wa

He was supposed to know the implications of his China visit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons / How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections / Fashola Opens Apapa-Ijora Bridge As Emergency Repair Works Attains Milestone(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.