Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos (13095 Views)

Lagos-Badagry Expressway Collapses! Motorists, Commuters Suffer / I Need Tips And The Best Transport To Use And Travel By Road To Accra Ghana / Easter Weekend Get Away To Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos by Freegift75: 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
Please where can I get bus going to badagry in Lagos. Pls I need direction
Re: PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
from oshodi,board a bus to mile 2 when u get to mile 2, ask anybody where u can board a bus going to badagry...badagry should still be #400,
Re: PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos by Freegift75: 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oyin93:
from oshodi,board a bus to mile 2 when u get to mile 2, ask anybody where u can board a bus going to badagry...badagry should still be #400,

God bless you IJN
Thanks very much
Re: PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Freegift75:

God bless you IJN Thanks very much
Amen,u too
Re: PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos by semasir: 12:03am On Apr 16, 2016
Depending on your location, from Oshodi or Mile 2 get a bus going to Badagry Roundabout and that's where you'll drop.

You need to specify where in Badagry you're going to and. I will guide you appropriately

Freegift75:
Re: PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos by daewoorazer(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oyin93:

ar u by chance badagry based?
Re: PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
daewoorazer:

ar u by chance badagry based?
nope
Re: PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos by semasir: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Freegift75:

Oyin93:

nope

Just in case you need to know more or connect to Badagry, please sign up at www.badagryforum.com

Thanks
Re: PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos by Sleeem: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pls i reside in ikorodu how can I get to coconut beach @ badagry.
Re: PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos by Olamilite: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2018
semasir:

Just in case you need to know more or connect to Badagry, please sign up at www.badagryforum.com

Thanks
Please, how can I get to coconut house in badagry from Ojodu-Berger
Re: PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos by semasir: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
What volume are you looking at?
Olamilite:
Please, how can I get to coconut house in badagry from Ojodu-Berger
Re: PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos by Olamilite: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
semasir:
What volume are you looking at?
I am going to Coconut house from Ojodu-Berger
Re: PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos by semasir: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
So sorry... I didn't read through your message. Not sure of anywhere called Coconut house in Badagry but I feel you either mean Agbalata market where its usually shipped from.

From Ojodu-Berger, get Mile 2 bus and then from Mile 2, you'll find the bus going to Badagry and if you're fortunate, you can get one going to Badagry Market but rare. Nonetheless, from Badagry roundabout (the usual last bus stop), get a bike or keke going to Badagry Market.

Olamilite:

I am going to Coconut house from Ojodu-Berger
Re: PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos by Olamilite: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2018
semasir:
So sorry... I didn't read through your message. Not sure of anywhere called Coconut house in Badagry but I feel you either mean Agbalata market where its usually shipped from.

From Ojodu-Berger, get Mile 2 bus and then from Mile 2, you'll find the bus going to Badagry and if you're fortunate, you can get one going to Badagry Market but rare. Nonetheless, from Badagry roundabout (the usual last bus stop), get a bike or keke going to Badagry Market.

Many thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline After 10 Months / Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire Along Ife-ibadan Expressway. VIDEO / Growth In Passengers’ Traffic Excites Akure Airport Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.