Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual (53787 Views)

Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex / Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan / Hypnotised Girl, 17, Gives Parents’ N90,000 To Fraudsters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 16, 2016
What a terrible crime angry

Instead of her to be in miss nl 2016 supporting mimzy undecided
So sad
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by goingape: 1:22am On Apr 16, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by okuneddie(m): 1:27am On Apr 16, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't even know why Nigeria should be borrowing money from foreign countries when we can make our own money. My suggestion is that those who are caugt trying to use others for rituals and othe criminal that should go for life jail should be used for money rituals money for our economy.
Just a suggestion though.

don't worry I will tender the bill to my colleagues at the national assembly lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by George20166(m): 1:35am On Apr 16, 2016
wat da hell
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by nativefowl(m): 1:39am On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=Thebrightest post=44741266]Money ritual is not real. It doesn't work.

How u manage know

1 Like

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by AreaFada2: 2:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Naughtysite:
17 yearz and 33 years.

Nna, small small girls no dey hear word.

Just like i confirmed today say one secondary school girl dey eye man of 35 years..
When SS1 girls want a phone of 55k, what do you expect?

How many of their age mate boys can afford even 10k?

They don't wait for higher institution now before flexing sugar daddies. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by DedeNkem: 2:32am On Apr 16, 2016
For the fact there are id*iotic illiterates who still believe in witchcraft, shows how backward this failed country is.

2 Likes

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by deejeet1: 3:14am On Apr 16, 2016
odinese:
[size=15pt]"olodo area in Ibadan" What else do u expect?... Ibadan,osun,ogun,ondo and rest of those certain tr*be pple place na so so olodo full am...

Yolumba and rituals be like moimoi and agidi [/size]
remind me the name of the so called boyfriend pls... Pls go get some senses and stop being silly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Opoki(m): 3:19am On Apr 16, 2016
doublewisdom:
That Ruth Alabi is a liar and a runs girl masquerading as a student. I blame the Igbo man wey buy small stout give am.
17yrs old, SS2?
By their fruit we shall know them.
Why would a sane Chibuike solicit for sex from a minor?

3 Likes

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Toks2008(m): 3:34am On Apr 16, 2016
odinese:
[size=15pt]"olodo area in Ibadan" What else do u expect?... Ibadan,osun,ogun,ondo and rest of those certain tr*be pple place na so so olodo full am...

Why this baseless tribalistic remarks? btw did you read the name of the boyfriend?

Please stop this childish talks.

2 Likes

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Tundeiab(m): 3:39am On Apr 16, 2016
Thebrightest:
Money ritual is not real. It doesn't work.
It seems your last attempt at it failed abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by justmenoni: 3:41am On Apr 16, 2016
undecidedq sorry for you... Did you read the post well? I guess not! Well to spoil your mood it was your Yoruba Yoruba empty barrell chest beaters brothers that are planning to use her for rituals... I pity you, your life as well as the lives of the other people dashing you likes... You people are so shallow minded and just a group of barbarians believing you're the best thing after icing sugar...

odinese:

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by sinceraconcept(m): 3:58am On Apr 16, 2016
Elijahrona2:
What does she need a boyfriend of that age for?
you should rather ask "what does she need a boyfriend for at that age?"

1 Like

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:59am On Apr 16, 2016
This is how young girls of today ruin their lives with waywardness
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by IamforGod: 4:03am On Apr 16, 2016
odinese:

My broda it is an ipod youth that ccommited the crime

U didn't say anyting about that!

2 Likes

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by amtaken(f): 4:10am On Apr 16, 2016
You forgot to mention his accomplice or does his name ring a bell?

missyadorable:
Chibuike! Red mud person again

Lucky Ruth Alabi!

By now,Chibuike would have returned to the East with blood money to marry a Igbo woman...That's their method
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by sinceraconcept(m): 4:11am On Apr 16, 2016
DedeNkem:
For the fact there are id*iotic illiterates who still believe in witchcraft, shows how backward this failed country is.
you'll never believe in it until they start attacking you

1 Like

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by amtaken(f): 4:40am On Apr 16, 2016
From the reported news available here, statutory rape (if it is ascertained that the victim is below 18 years) and attempted rape can be established. It will be very difficult for the prosecution to prove that the girl was to be used for money rituals as there's no concrete evidence to disclose that.

The items listed as exhibits eg statutes of 'jesus' to me are not 'strong' enough. That statute is mostly found in the Catholic church, also in homes, offices and cars of Catholics so it will be hard for the prosecution to connect those to rituals.

The Police also claimed that the due confessed to committing fraudulent acts together, hope that confession was voluntary in nature, without being recorded under duress.

In my own humble opinion, I see a case of an adult taking advantage of an under-aged girl's naivety to rape her and also attempted rape by his friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by familb: 4:46am On Apr 16, 2016
Things like that could happen, in human societies. All what is needed is continuing education and re education. Basically, it is the average minds that believed in Existence of such things. Baked and educated minds should never believe in such apparent crimes against Humanity
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:04am On Apr 16, 2016
slyIsaac:
undecided

17 year old girl..... 33 year old lover.... Chaii..

Na only the age difference una dey see?
If de man name na Yunusa na so all of una for done dey shout paedophilia.
Double standard.
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by lapo(m): 5:35am On Apr 16, 2016
Thebrightest:
Money ritual is not real. It doesn't work.

Correct. But d damage would have been done.
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:36am On Apr 16, 2016
doublewisdom:
That Ruth Alabi is a liar and a runs girl masquerading as a student. I blame the Igbo man wey buy small stout give am.

My broda if u work in our criminal agency believe me u gona curtail crime in naija, bcs u really said the fact, no wonder ur name said it all
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 16, 2016
That one is small 17 years and 33 too small come see 15 years rough handling 62 years, see our world is turning to sodom even sodom was better, if you be close to my house where I live and see what goes on a night club very close to my house you will cry, the men most atimes drug them and drop them on the road side. May God help us.
ijustdey:
17year old girl eating a 33year old banana.....

the punna for don expand if the guy is huge under....
anyway, nah Wetin she want/like nearly kill her, phoolish girl
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by HRich(m): 6:00am On Apr 16, 2016
According to her, they usually meet in front of Tantalizer before they proceed to hotel where they have fun.

17Year old girl now having fun with a 33 Year old man,,
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by ycat: 6:06am On Apr 16, 2016
Exactly the problem I hope Yoruba are paying attention to. This is even worse that the Yinusa and Ese's case but the same people persecuting Yinusa are now the ones castigating the girl in this case, talk about double standard and hatred for Yoruba. I really hope that some dumb Yoruba can see southern Nigeria as a bigger enemy than the north could ever be. No part of south has ever stuck up for Yoruba on anything. Yoruba joined in to condemn Yinusa, but ibos and other southerners can almost celebrate Chibuke, an ibo who almost killed a Yoruba teenager for rituals.

@all Yoruba need to drop the 'eye for an eye makes the world blind' crap that's making us look stuppidd. People will only respect us when we make them have a taste of their own medicine. Let's give the rest of the south a backhand from now on by refusing to condemn any bad thing happening to them just as they do to us.
ItsMeAboki:

Na only the age difference una dey see?
If de man name na Yunusa na so all of una for done dey shout paedophilia.
Double standard.
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by biggz82: 6:24am On Apr 16, 2016
Igbo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Kaduna Kidnapper 'Guddal' Arrested & Handcuffed By Police / Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon / 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.