Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them (54291 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by AreaFada2: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2016
falconey:

lwkm.

I can assure you ladies do worse. our reaction is always epical because there is always a bit of barbaric and vicious act to it.

ladies rob us emotionally on a daily basis which is more brutal than what some men do.

when the man's mind is being disturbed his entire overt or covert gestures will be destabilized.

Often men are shy to narrate their ordeal in the hands of girls. Instead of empathy, a guy will hear: you must have hurt her first, you are a maga/mugu, you probably have a small dick that she cheated, maybe you don't financially care for her, etc.

A guy is always presumed at fault for whatever a girl does. So guys just turn to monsters instead of narrating their tales of woe.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by joeace2020(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2016
tosyne2much over to you for the counter thread
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2016
It's a sorry case.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by goodlifehyd(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2016
if you listen to the male version then you would know this guys are just a learner
Florblu:
I won't be surprised if 89% of guys go to hell fire
Deadly than Lucifer

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2016
LuveU2:
I knew an insensitive person must post.

How is my post insensitive? I can never be sensitive to trash! If men begin to recount their ordeals in the hands of women, you'd be scared of being a woman yourself! Abegi...make we hear word jare

12 Likes

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2016
This is very bad, it is not right for any man to maltreat a lady for whatsoever reason. But when the girl is crying wolf, suddenly the man becomes the devil, how about hearing the other side of the story?

3 Likes

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by neonly: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2016
Buhari why
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by falconey(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2016
AreaFada2:

Often men are shy to narrate their ordeal in the hands of girls. Instead of empathy, a guy will hear: you must have hurt her first, you are a maga/mugu, you probably have a small dick that she cheated, maybe you don't financially care for her, etc.

A guy is always presumed at faulty for whatever a girl does. So guys just turn to monsters instead of narrating their tales of woe.

superb you said it all

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by girlfriendsnatc: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2016
poksmahn:
Hey guys. I spoke to five of my female friends last week and asked them to share the worst thing a guy has done to them and what i heard sent shivers down my spine. Honestly, I didn't expect a guy to stoop so low in order to score cheap points with a girl. These guys do not deserve to be called men at all. If their old man found out what they did, he'll hang his head in shame and cry himself to death. For the purpose of privacy, I changed the names here in this article. So here we go..

"HE UPLOADED MY UNCLAD PICS ON FACEBOOK"-Mary Doe[23]

I began dating this guy called James in 2011. I was head over heels for him and for a moment I thought I had found my soul mate. We did everything you can possibly imagine together.Then, one day, he asked for my unclad pictures and I foolishly sent them to him thinking it was no big deal after all we were madly in love with each other. Fast forward to 2014 after over 2 years of dating, the love we shared waned and our conversations became boring and monotonous. Then, I knew it was time to move on. I politely broke up with him one Wednesday evening. He wasn't cool with it and began calling me names and ranted over the phone till I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped taking his calls and replying his chats. A month later, this sick bastard called James uploaded the unclad pics I sent to him over two years ago on facebook with a message saying I'm a prostitute looking for customers online. My world crumbled that day. I slumped into a terrible bout of depression for weeks with suicidal thoughts crossing my mind everyday. Facebook took down the image that same day but it was too late... the deed was done. I cursed him sha.. he'll never find happiness in life till he apologises to me.

"HE BROKE UP WITH ME IN PUBLIC"-Precious Doe[19]

It happened when I was in SS2. Philip was in SS3 and was the social prefect of the school. He was the typical bad boy with sagging trousers, a crazy haircut and an arrogant attitude. He asked me out twice but i turned him down on both occassions. The third time, I said yes because I found his persistence amazing. We were the power couple of the school, admired by everyone except for a few girls who wished they were in my shoes. We dated for two weeks and I know I was a good girlfriend to Philip as I helped him copy some of his notes and we made out twice. Then, on Friday, during the social night, Philip mounted the stage and said,'Everyone listen up. I want to use this opportunity to officially break up with Precious. Precious, it is over between us!' His classmates cheered him and the whole school joined them. I wished the ground would open and swallow me. I didn't even know when tears rolled down my cheeks and before I knew it, I was sobbing uncontrollably. I was used by a worthless piece of shit but I've forgiven him tho.

"HE STARTED A RUMOUR THAT I WAS A LESBIAN"-Ibiso Doe[22]

There was this guy that I rejected cos I think he's a total jerk without a future. He took the rejection personally and started a malicious rumour that I'm a lesbian and I change my undies once a week. It ruined my reputation because almost all my classmates believed the nasty rumour. I have a thick skin to rumours but this one broke me to pieces and left me sorrowful. Slowly and steadily, I'm building my reputation. It's not easy as a lot of people still believe I'm a lesbian. Na them sabi.

"MY EX SLAPPED ME IN PUBLIC"-Amarachi Doe[23]

Williams and I were taking a stroll along Agip road one Friday evening with our fingers laced together. I was enjoying this stroll as we were having a deep conversation about our future. Then, out of the blue, a tall and handsome dude walked passed us and I didn't know when I called him hot and sexy. I don't know whether it was a punch or a slap Williams gave me but I lost the ability to hear in my left ear. All eyes were focused on us. I could feel their eyes boring a hole through my belly. Beads of sweat formed all over me. Williams started begging profusely and I couldn't stop my self from bursting into tears. I walked away and I don't regret leaving the woman beater.

"HE SLEPT WITH MY SISTER"-Deola Doe[24]

In 2014, I began dating Paul. He was the perfect dude with a great face, a great body, soothing voice and a sense of humor. No wonder I fell for him. All was well till he paid me a visit one day but he met only my sister because I went out. I think he knew I wasn't going to be at home. Things happened that day. My sister told me what happened and apologised frantically saying she was seduced by Paul. I don't blame her at all cos Paul is a smooth talker. That evening, I confronted the guy and he told me to go to HELL and I lost faith in men that day. The relationship with my sister is now strained and awkward because of that fool.

So guys, there you have it. These five boys have trampled on our cherished manly values and are no more fit to be called men. We'll just sit back and let Karma do her thing.

Have a lovely day and keep being the man your dad always wanted you to be. Cheers!!!

Source: https://poksman./2016/04/13/five-nigerian-girls-share-horrible-things-guys-have-done-to-them/

Is that all undecided? Maybe eternity would not be enough if guys were to share the horrible things Nigerian girls have done to them.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by LuveU2(f): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2016
ilawanson44:

How is my post insensitive? I can never be sensitive to trash! If men begin to recount their ordeals in the hands of women, you'd be scared of being a woman yourself! Abegi...make we hear word jare
you can go on being silly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by DWJOBScom(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2016
not a good tale or story
but it's awkward when i see the matter of guys some ladies date while still expect happy endings............
it's so sad

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by xolomite(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2016
HMMM..... sorry for you ladies. hope you have your experience now..... thanks for sharing them so that other may learn.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by khalhokage(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2016
Just waiting for the counter thread, move along sad
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by JoeCutie(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Florblu:
Deadly than Lucifer
Akuko! Story that amuses Lucifer. undecided
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by DaGC(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Its goes both ways so some of the ladies commenting should chill and be objective.

Guys do horrible things to ladies and ladies do horrible things to guys.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2016
Liars Doe.

Girls do horrendous things to guys too. They should all suck it up and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by iamauxin(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2016
All the girls have the same surname...."Doe"

Are they siblings? angry angry
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2016
LuveU2:
you can go on being silly.

Now this is what we are talking about!

Simply because i aired my personal opinion, you call me silly? If i stoop low to your inept and witless level and engage your frustrated self verbally, you'll start raising the "chauvinist and misogynist" card! The fact that being silly runs in the blood of all the male members of your family does not mean it runs in me cos all men are not equal! Fooool!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by justmenoni: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Very soon our eastern brothers will produce a movie titled: the doe sisters oder die 5 does as written and produced by tosyne doe directed by emeka doe, location director akaraukwu doe, sound engineer: paulinus foe: marketer doe and son's nigBfa Ltd.. Makeup artisit: amaka doe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by bedspread: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Op why all the names de answer doe? Na liberian Ni??
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Andykruiz(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2016
ilawanson44:

Now this is what we are talking about!

Simply because i aired my personal opinion, you call me silly? If i stoop low to your inept and witless level and engage your frustrated self verbally, you'll start raising the "chauvinist and misogynist" card! The fact that being silly runs in the blood of all the male members of your family does not mean it runs in me cos all men are not equal! Fooool!!
Lolz, bro you gat no chill o! Inept and witless for one person, chei! Anyways, good morning and how was your night?

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by madenigga(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2016
I Blame Girls, every guy was turned to a monster by d wicked actions of girls, so it serves them right.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Topestbilly(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2016
Florblu:
Deadly than Lucifer

Ladies are not exceptional...

The ladies who shared their experiences has 1 or 2 reasons that led to the break up..

U know how December is na?
merriment n other exciting feelings... so my ex never pick a more suitable period or day to break up with me but on the 31st of December just few minutes to new year, after 4years of courtship for reasons best known to her, as I type dis d reasons are still unknown.

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by vickydevoka(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=Flashh post=44749420]Ladies have little experience in getting hurt in a relationship, but they are a always quick to let people know about it.

If guys start sharing theirs, it will be longer than Genesis to Revelation.
[/quote
men uve jst nailed it. Watin ladies de so guys in daily bases no be hear o. If u hurt one lady all de world will hear it.buh wen abt 20 guys are hurt only but few we get to knw abuh cuz de will be ashame of there inability to keep de gal.#Money Wahala.# Trust me

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by cr7lomo: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Although I dont advice revenge but for the first narration, the girl scored by breaking the boys heart and the boy only equalized by posting her nude pix... By the time the boy hammer, that will b the sweetest goal... E go b like 93rd minute winning goal
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by vickydevoka(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=Flashh post=44749420]Ladies have little experience in getting hurt in a relationship, but they are a always quick to let people know about it.

If guys start sharing theirs, it will be longer than Genesis to Revelation.
[/quote
Man uve jst nailed it. Watin ladies de do guys on daily bases no be hear o. If u hurt one lady de whole world will hear abt it.buh wen abt 20 guys are hurt only but few we get to knw abuh it cuz de will be ashame to share it may be cuz of there inability to keep de gal.#Money Wahala.# Trust me

3 Likes

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by krak101(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Gebbson007:
DD DAT secund 1 wells. make teacher never call project or assignment Pelumi go don elp Me do am plus she elpd me wif ma biology note.Pelumi wre Eva u re m sowi fr d Shii I DD 2 u
my bro I can relate with that. Any girl that can volunteer to copy your biology note for you is a queen. I was lucky. My girl and her crew took it personal to ensure my biology note was always updated grin
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Robertbh(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Florblu:
Deadly than Lucifer
loooool like say u get ur own bitter experience. No b only hell na porgatory
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Robertbh(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Gebbson007:
DD DAT secund 1 wells. make teacher never call project or assignment Pelumi go don elp Me do am plus she elpd me wif ma biology note.Pelumi wre Eva u re m sowi fr d Shii I DD 2 u
looool hehehehe smh. I hope she forgives u
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by girlfriendsnatc: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2016
As a bad boy, whenever I do it, I make sure I break a Nigerian girl's heart so bad that she'll either turn into a lesbian or become so shattered and humbled that she would begin to hysterically chase after every single one of those nice guys in her friendzone that she has been treating like sh!t for the past 10 years. And it gets even sweeter when the nice guy also breaks whatever broken pieces of her heart that is left - so cool cool. So you nice boys should be grateful to us bad boys for continuously breaking these females and putting their over-pompous asses in place, because that's when they learn to give you nice boys a chance. And that's when you nice boys also learn that most of these Nigerian girls you're awe-struck about and toadying over are nothing but fake b!tches and slutty hoes with a rotten-fish stinking pĆ¼ssy like Linda Ikeji.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Davland(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2016
austinosita:

Hey......gba go du break there, biko!!
If I tell you my own bitter experience(s) with girls, you will retrieve this your statement!

As girls get heart breaks from guys, guys get it too from girls! It happens in both ways! I'll tell you my recent sad experience!

I met her in the north when I went for service.....we became very close friends. We dated and we were so much in love....inseparable! I even made her go to school, cos I told her I can't marry an illiterate.

Now, it happened that we stopped communicating cos I was in lag, she was still in the north and I had no job! Things were so difficult for me!
When I finally got a job, I rented an apartment and tushed it! She had already graduated. We started communicating again and ignited our love! I told her everything about my failed love affairs and she lied to me about hers!

I invited her to lag! Lo and behold I discovered her breasts had fallen and gone flat like a Breast feeding mother! Sex was not the same again cos her va.gi.na had depreciated!
I accepted her still and went ahead to propose! We started making arrangement on how to go see her parents, it was then she now told me she had a baby boy and she would like me to accept him in my house(as in, he would live with us)!
I declined and said he won't come now, and that she would have to give me some time!

She got pregnant for me....and I told her to go home cos I need to inform my people so we can come for the introduction and every other thing that has to do with marriage rites!

Along the line, I lost my job and I told her to give me some time to get a job, cos I can't raise a family being jobless! Tho I assured her that the trad marriage would take place before the stomach bulges!

Could you believe she called last week to inform me that she had aborted the baby and she cannot marry a jobless man.....and so she was no more interested!

Meanwhile, I and my mum, use to send money to her for her upkeep, and I call her often!

How cruel can this be? How do I tell my people? Cos we've fixed a date already!

Abeg madam, just go sidown if u no know wetin to talk!

Chai..e no easy oo
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Sistem007(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2016
poksmahn:
So you copied notes for your crush... hehehehe. Good old days
grin

lolz naaaa....had people copying my notes for me. Back then I was hot but since I grew older ladies no longer send me sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.